Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN (44039 Views)

Absence Of Auditor- General May Stall Government’s Bid To Borrow $29.96b / Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? / Alamieyeseigha's 'Official' OBITUARY Leaves Out LYING-IN-STATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
TruthisGOD:
Which wrong way? Are IPOB killing people and vanadalizing Federal goverment property? Have the killed any soul? Which international bodies have condemn IPOB mode of operandi including AI? Do you know how many IPOB that have been killed and kidnaped still the remain non voilent? Which Igbo organization that has united Igbo more than IPOB? Is it Oha na Eze ndi Igbo that're much after their pockets? If you get answers to this questions you'll know why IPOB is commanding respect and pulling crowd on a daily basis.

The IPOB that Nigerians know about is the type represented by your kind who come online to boast about the acquisition of fighter jets, tanks plus the training of combat soldiers in israel.

These lies are being swallowed hook line and sinker by the ignorant few.

Oga of IPOB...director NK was seen on YouTube asking from r finance to buy weapons!!
How silly can one be? How foolish can one be??...even miyetti allah or uni cult guys will arrange 'hit' without anyone knowing about it or how they got the 'metal'...oga NK was right there on camera asking for support and finance!!

This is someone apparently representing the Igbos. I admire his tenacity, he is intelligent but NOT very wise man. He boasted of having the backing of very important individuals in certain countries. How could he utter such lies.

Where are those individuals? Where was IPOB when Fulani men invaded Enugu state?? I thought radio Biafra boasted about having superior intel on ground, how could they allow that to happen?

What happened to massob? Is uwazurike part of these? If not, it's time you guys align your goals and focus on a common objective.

What have the leadership of IPOB done since Nnamdi Kanu was arrested and locked away?

Do you guys have any leadership at all...I guess not because IPOB is a one man and his radio business.

Your problem is you shout too much, clueless and can't think. You are losing support not because people are not passionate about the cause but because your strategy is wrong and full of deception.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by harmbhrosz(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
AlPeter:
you see your life? Were Is North west in the It. Just making useless noise up and down. or do see the North East there? E wu Udandan
mu.mu like you, a whole committee has been set for the development of Northeast alone or don't you read news?

Now you see your life... The president is embarking on a loan that will put us in slavery, that will take coming generations of our children to pay, even when we both know the money will be shared among themselves... But you're here looking for people making useless noise up and down abi.

I just pray it won't be too late when the likes of you will have sense
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by tiswell(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
Luukasz:
Nobody is marginalizing igbos but instead they are the architect of their own marginalization and inferiorty due to their greedy acts. They benefited most during the GEJ era so they shouldnt be pissed off if they aint benefiting in this current administration. And besides they never gave buhari any form of support during the last election so whats the fuss.
To slap you just dey hungry mesad

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Snapchat: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
Can you eat your cake and have it??

Meanwhile, a MOD removed my thread, my lovely thread. Good thing I can still drop comments.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
@ TruthisGod,

If you think oha na eze people are selfish and after their pocket, then start the clean up from there.

Put your house in order before you go out.

If you want to scare the women and make them so scared not to mess with you, get a man and make him pregnant. Everyone will steer clear and not mess with you.

No one will take you serious if you keep licking women' butt. IPOB should be butt kickers but butt lickers...right now all you IPOB are worse than pooooosie.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by bogolobango(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ph no be igbo land again No be iPob talk am ni

Yeye and Brainless people
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nwayor
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by naijasaint: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
Luukasz:
Nobody is marginalizing igbos but instead they are the architect of their own marginalization a

nd inferiorty due to their greedy acts. They benefited most during the GEJ era so they shouldnt be pissed off if they aint benefiting in this current administration. And besides they never gave buhari any form of support during the last election so whats the fuss.

Pls can u list specific things they benefited under goodluck Jonathan,?
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Perceptor(m): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
I dont understand hw this igbo pple reason and act: u said u were nt part of nigeria, u said u didnt want anything frm nigeria, u said u hated nigeria, u said u didnt wan2 av anythin to do wt nigeria,u said u wuld bring down nigeria, u said u hated buhari, u said buhari never did anythin right, u said buhari can neva do anything right, u said buhari has evil agenda. So wat nonsense ar u pple saying abt project allocation not assigned to south east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by macaranta(m): 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
Not cool
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by ceejay4real(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
bankyman:
I think the SE not being captured in this spending speaks a lot about the country and the government (Good or Bad). Because there is a region called the SE means that when we spend on infrastructure they must be captured? But yes they should....

Looking at the spending, there is nothing in which the SE is asking for that is new? They are all projects initiated before this government, abandoned and now its being looked into to be revitalized and completed. If there is no project to be completed in the SE, it means their leaders have been playing with their future and they were dancing to the rhythm played by the bad leaders blindly or this government is reaaly bad and trying to sideline them.

So whats the noise for? Is it that none of the project wont benefit them? They claim to be the commercial capital (Topic for another day), so if they really are what they say they are, they should be the ones jumping for joy as it means quick and super access to raw materials across the federation.

Now few questions for Ndi Igbo

1. Why the support for GEJ who left you in this impoverished state?
2. Why support for anything anti PMB govt. yet cry for attention for him?
3. Why can't there be a regional organisation from all the SE states with the aim of putting infrastructures across the region?
4. Why situate most of your organisations in Lagos when you could have developed the SE and get the FG looking at the region?

My piece of advice is that Ndi Igbo should look inwards to come out stronger, you claim to be the best and have nothing to show for it. Take a cue from Lagos, if you develop yourself others will come looking for you (you didn't develop Lagos, all you guys did well was to swell the population with people who prefer substandard in bulk than little in quality, I'd really wish you guys got Biafra and leave). One of the reasons this borrowing is devoid of the SE is because there is nothing there to boost the economy really (not completely absent though), Population you don't have, resources is scarce, infrastructure too is devoid, you are intolerable to visitors, and the best brains are either in Lagos doing good or bad and the rest committing one form of illegality or the other thinking they are growing the economy.

Really I ask and I beg for answers What Is There to Invest In In the SE?

N.B

Lagos = ports, diversity, good governance, self dependency, "Oil"
North central, North West, North East = Population & Large expanse of Land
SS = Oil
SE =

You are an intelligent iddiott!
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by APCmyheart(m): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
Clinton9000:
It's obvious this government has a scripted plan to marginalize and strangle Igbos to death. What these mofos don't understand is the more you marginalize Igbos, the more successful they get to be.

LOL so you want something from the Govt you hate so much? So you guys want something from the zoo? hahhahaha but mind you the most of the rail project will surely pass through the east.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by APCmyheart(m): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
eyeview:

Since when did voting a candidate become a criteria for receiving your rights.
Is buhari doing the development with his personal money or our collective wealth?
As he seeks to exempt igbos in all his development plans,does he exclude them too from all taxes and fees. Go to the ports which is about the highest revenue earner for the govt and see that igbos pay about 85percent of the duties.
So what is the beauty of democracy if we all must align behind one candidate.
There were some archaic rubbish that was unheard of in past govts and modern democracy that has reared its ugly head in buhari's govt but the annoying thing is while the likes of buhari is excused because he's a myopic and outdated illiterate,educated and enlightened people like you will be supporting him and urging him on because of your tribal hatred and bigotry against a people whom God has blessed.

@ the bold make me laugh, Well your collective wealth (South East) are in PEJ, Dasuki, Fayose, GEJ etc accounts so continue supporting the looters.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by elfeezy(m): 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Luukasz:
Nobody is marginalizing igbos but instead they are the architect of their own marginalization and inferiorty due to their greedy acts. They benefited most during the GEJ era so they shouldnt be pissed off if they aint benefiting in this current administration. And besides they never gave buhari any form of support during the last election so whats the fuss.

Now I know dat common sense it really not common,,

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by reducto: 12:35am On Oct 30, 2016
TruthisGOD:
Try harder, this your weak propaganda isn't going to work- extracting Igbo from IPOB. Hw vry pathetic. Infact I want your president to keep on marginalizing SE, so that those foolish Igbos, those very foolish ones, will see why this useless country can never progress. Then it'll be glaring to them that their future and that of their generation are being truncated in this hopeless country

Nwanne mu nwoke biko adi m very sorry maka ihe mu gwavuru gi. Ejizi m ohere a nwere na-asi gi that we are on the same boat. Maybe you mistook what I said as not being in support of Biafra.
I am in full support of the IPOB movement.
Why I said leave Igbos out of your misery was because I thought you were from the SWgrin Please accept my sincere apology.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by ofwest47(m): 12:44am On Oct 30, 2016
Look at these wailing I Before Others is the second Niger bridge for which the federal government has earmarked 10 billion dollars for not for the south east project?
Take it or leave it there is no amount of propaganda damage against this govt. can bring baifraud to reality baifraud is dead and buried.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Ozoneman: 1:14am On Oct 30, 2016
We are used to it. Just like they thought we'd be wiped out during the civil war, we still are - and still will be- the most thriving ethnic groups in terms of wealth and productive size. If they like let them empty out our treasury once again like they did during d civil war we'd still not end up broke and without an arm or leg begging with a defective eye for alms on every pedestrian bridges all over Lagos and other major cities.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Sirlovings: 1:50am On Oct 30, 2016
Twistaray:

O really?
I hope you won't run when confronted with facts grin
Quit the delusion now abeg shocked

Please don't live in ignorance and in denial. I would love to see your facts.
Ignorance will increase your already existing poverty and Hate will cause you heart attack.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Sirlovings: 2:14am On Oct 30, 2016
obailala:
Infrastructural Projects ($18.3 billion)

- Mambil­la Hydro Electric Power Project ($4.8 billion)

- Lagos to Calabar Coastal Railway Pro­ject: Calabar to Port-Harcourt Segment ($3.5 billion)

- Lagos-Kano Railway Project: Lagos to Ibadan Segment ($1.3 billion)

- Lagos-Kano Railway Project: Kano to Kaduna Segment ($1.1 billion)

- Abuja Mass Transit Rail Project Phase 2 ($1.6 billion)

Balance of $11 billion Breakdown

- Eurobond ($4.5 billion),

- Federal Govern­ment Budget Support ($3.5 bil­lion)

- Social Support for Educa­tion and Health ($2.2 billion)

- Agriculture ($1.2 billion)

- Economic Management and Statistics ($200 million).

Another needless thread to wail endlessly; the slavery is all in the mind and many have taken to wailing as hobby.

A very quick look through the list shows the projects are purely projects that benefit Nigeria as a whole, but to some, every single thing must be sectionalised for it to make sense to them. One begins to wonder whether the 3000mw of electricity that would be produced from the all important Mambilla dam project will be distributed only in Taraba state. One also begins to wonder whether the all important Calabar to Lagos Rail would not also be used by Nigerians of south eastern origins. Meanwhile this rail connects the Calabar Seaport and the Onne Seaport in Port-Harcourt and the rail goes through the industrial city of Aba; I never knew Aba had been erased from the South-East geopolitical zone of Nigeria. Or maybe, when it isn't convenient for wailing purposes, Aba can be regarded as South-South.

Anyway, if wailers don't wail, who will?.. Nonsense!

Nigeria has remained undeveloped with no form of unity because we had leaders with evil, corrupt and Hate mentality like you do.

If the federal government set up projects in South East, won't it benefit other Nigerians too?

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Yorobastard(m): 2:46am On Oct 30, 2016
Luukasz:

With the way you lie ehn....the crown of the devil no go fit your head.....CEO of liar and brainwashing comittee
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Billygee2u: 2:55am On Oct 30, 2016
Clinton9000:
It's obvious this government has a scripted plan to marginalize and strangle Igbos to death. What these mofos don't understand is the more you marginalize Igbos, the more successful they get to be.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Billygee2u: 2:58am On Oct 30, 2016
Paperwhite:
After all the sensational media frenzy reports of the recovered stolen loots,this hopeless government kept on mortgaging Nigeria's future by unscrupulous borrowings since the proposed sales of national assets have backfired.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Billygee2u: 2:58am On Oct 30, 2016
mightyhazel:
Buhari further marginalising and causing disunity in the country!
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Billygee2u: 3:04am On Oct 30, 2016
eyeview:

Is buhari doing the development with his personal money or our collective wealth?
As he seeks to exempt igbos in all his development plans,does he exclude them too from all taxes and fees. Go to the ports which is about the highest revenue earner for the govt and see that igbos pay about 85percent of the duties.
There were some archaic rubbish that was unheard of in past govts and modern democracy that has reared its ugly head in buhari's govt but the annoying thing is while the likes of buhari is excused because he's a myopic and outdated illiterate,educated and enlightened people like you will be supporting him and urging him on because of your tribal hatred and bigotry against a people whom God has blessed.
no one can curse who God have blessed.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by AgamaHub: 3:52am On Oct 30, 2016
Luukasz:
Gej was busy developing the North to gain their trust, but no, they just didn't want an infidel ruling them, while the south east had nothing from Gej, just crumbs. Why do you think He, GEJ is traveling from one country to another, because he did nothing for His people and where he invested in, they sabotaged him. So he is scared of relaxing at home.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by MyParadise(m): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2016
29.96B FOREIGN LOAN: FG leaves out South East in projects

In what appears a further marginalisation of the South East zone, the Fed­eral Government has left out the region in projects which President Muhammadu Buhari plans to execute with the pro­posed $29.960 billion infra­structure loan.

A breakdown of how the loan would be spent on infra­structure between 2016 and 2018 shows that none of the projects contained in the gov­ernment’s document is locat­ed in the South East geo-polit­ical zone.

President Buhari had on Tuesday asked the Senate to ap­prove the loan from multilater­al financial institutions to ena­ble his administration execute critical infrastructure and oth­er social intervention initiatives across the country.
The Finance Ministry said the $29.960 billion loan is de­signed to address infrastructure deficit in the country.

But in a statement released to journalists on Thursday on the projects to be funded by the loan, there was no single infra­structural project allocated to the South East - an area most acutely hit by poor infrastruc­ture and an acute shortage of various social amenities.

According to the statement, issued by the Special Assistant to the Minister of Finance on Media, Mr. Festus Akanbi, in­frastructural projects are allo­cated $18.3 billion.

The projects to be em­barked upon are the Mambil­la Hydro Electric Power Project ($4.8 billion), the Moderni­sation Coastal Railway Pro­ject (Calabar-Port Harcourt-Onne Deep Sea Port Segment) valued at $3.5 billion and the Abuja Mass Transit Rail Project (Phase 2) put at $1.6 billion.

Others are the Lagos-Kano Railway Modernisation Project (Lagos-Ibadan Segment Dou­ble Track) estimated at $1.3 bil­lion and the Lagos-Kano Rail­way Modernisation Project (Kano-Kaduna Segment Dou­ble Track) valued at $1.1 bil­lion.

The balance of $11 billion will be expended on Eurobond ($4.5 billion), Federal Govern­ment Budget Support ($3.5 bil­lion), Social Support for Educa­tion and Health ($2.2 billion), Agriculture ($1.2 billion), and Economic Management and Statistics ($.2 billion).

According to the statement, the borrowing has a three-year plan covering proposed pro­jects for 2016-2018 and is ex­pected to be phased over the three year period.

The ministry said that the borrowings are highly conces­sional (non-commercial), with low interest rates and long ten­ors.

The Federal Government affirmed that the funding is being sought from multilateral institutions such as the World Bank, the Africa Development Bank (AfDB), the Islamic De­velopment Bank (IDB), Japan International Co-operation Agency (JICA) and the China Exim Bank.

The planned Eurobond is­suance in the international capital markets, the statement pointed out, is the only com­mercial source of funding.

But when The AUTHOR­ITY contacted Akanbi on the apparent omission of the South East on the project allocation, he said that the loan has noth­ing to do with regional consid­eration. He said that the gov­ernment would still reflect all the regions in the 2017 Budget.

Akanbi said: “I don’t have an answer to your question. This is just a Federal Govern­ment thing that was presented today. It’s not a regional thing. There are other projects like ag­riculture.
“These are strategic things just like intervention for three years’ programme. That does not stop the Federal Govern­ment from planning for all the regions next year and in the 2018 budget. It’s just for sup­port. It’s not the main thing, just an ad-hoc initiative.

“The government is going to sit down and work on the 2017 budget and all the regions will be covered. It has nothing to do with regions. These are specific projects on ground”.

http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/10/$29-96B-FOREIGN-LOAN--FG-leaves-out-South-East-in-projects/

After reading this and all the comments in this thread i was so sad.

God turn the above news and actions of the Nigerian President, Buhari to the favour of The Igbos and Igboland.

God if the actions of the Federal Government of Nigeria unto the Igbo, South Easterners is justified, then remain silent. But, if it is not justified, then God stand and show the whole nation that you are still God.

God if the actions and all the actions of the Federal Government of Nigeria unto Igbo people are justified, then GOD remain silent but if it is not the Oh God turn the above news to Igbo people's favour.

God Bless Igboland and every Igbo man and woman.
God cause Igbo land to be fruitful and to multiply for anything good that will be done on the land.
God Bless the tribe called Igbo
God evry blood and curse that have been spilled that is affecting every land in this country, may such blood and curse not affect Igbo land.
Deliver every Igbo person from the covenants of our ancestor entered that is affect us and the land.
Igboland I bless.
Igboland and Igbo people, we have been scantified by the blood of Jesus Christ. Amen
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by durangokid: 7:47am On Oct 30, 2016
izombie:
We igbos are not surprised at all. No be buhari again? Anyways we igbos will keep developing our south east gradually. Igbos are blessed.
my brothers just relax, "Buhari is doing his own and his brother are happy clapping for, they forgot that he is showing others how to be a tyrant in power, Buhari is going to be last president from the north in the 40 years after him, Nigerians are wise now,no amount of boko haram, chibok script or herdsmen game can shake Nigerians again, let Buhari and his brothers finish their own because they are teaching next president how to be a tyrant, life is a school, they have learnt from Ironsi and again from Jonathan. Mark my words the next president from the South will be a terror after him Nigeria will cease to exist, because there will be fear that will make all Nigerians to come to a table for a way of nepotism
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by omenka(m): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

It is a case of idiocy multiplying and propagating at a surprising pace. I mean, how on earth could people be willfully daft? but I believe we shouldn't give up on daft wailers after all. Even the useless Authority took the jaundiced reportage off their website
The message has already been sent and the damage done. Even an official statement retracting the story this point would be of no use.

They knew what they were doing when they put up that lie and have achieved their purpose of doing so.

Tomorrow, some spiteful ignoramuses would go sumasaulting into my mentions like monkeys high on steroids (apologies to Modath).

The political elite of these people are the ones fanning the embers of hatred between them and the state and capitalise on it to feather their political nest.

It was for this same reason Ike Ekweremadu wore their traditional masquerade attire to a courtroom when called to answer to his crimes- and the gullible folks all rose in unison to his defence claiming "Nigerian state is persecuting igbos!!". Can you believe that!

What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by badrobot77: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2016
You nailed it...

quote author=Paperwhite post=50593704]After all the sensational media frenzy reports of the recovered stolen loots,this hopeless government kept on mortgaging Nigeria's future by unscrupulous borrowings since the proposed sales of national assets have backfired.[/quote]
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by dustydee: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2016
eyeview:

Why are you guys hell bent on destroying Nigeria? is this not the route for Lagos - Calabar rail line?

From Calabar-Uyo-Aba-PH-Yenago-Otuoke-Yenagoa-Ughelli-Warri-Sapelle-Benin-Agbor-Asaba-Onitsha-Benin-Ore-Ijebu ode-Sagamu-Lagos
No North Central state was mentioned but some with pass through North Central so what's the problem? The routes only show the start and end stations.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by MyParadise(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2016
omenka:
The message has already been sent and the damage done. Even an official statement retracting the story this point would be of no use.

They knew what they were doing when they put up that lie and have achieved their purpose of doing so.

Tomorrow, some spiteful ignoramuses would go sumasaulting into my mentions like monkeys high on steroids (apologies to Modath).

The political elite of these people are the ones fanning the embers of hatred between them and the state and capitalise on it to feather their political nest.

It was for this same reason Ike Ekweremadu wore their traditional masquerade attire to a courtroom when called to answer to his crimes- and the gullible folks all rose in unison to his defence claiming "Nigerian state is persecuting igbos!!". Can you believe that!

What a shame.

Bros, you own is becoming too much, just too much. I have gone through some of your post here in NL, you seems to have personal problem with us.

Anyways, Happy sunday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

US Embassy Debunks Fake News On Atiku / Emir Sanusi Replies Ganduje’s Query / Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.