Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding (48119 Views)

Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2016
Lol, na dem sabi
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by rolams(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2016
Haphard:
Upon all d beauty of these hausa-fulani ladies, na old men them dey always marry. Mtchew. We go see who Zahra go marry too. But wetin concern me self?

I like u, very funny!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by seguno2: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2016
Hardeysolution:
Can someone compare this to wen Jonathans daughter was doing hers?

The difference is clear.. ...even to share golden iPhone.. .hummmmm.

Buhari cool

How do you know what they have shared or not shared when their is no transparency in their government?
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by superstarDikk(m): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2016
Emo101:
My Wife Fine Pass Am Weller
Put ur wife pinshure or adonblivit

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2016
DrRasheed:

Reciev brain.
U must be sigle at 45 for sure. She has the money, the status, the fame, whatelse than a family.

So u mean if she doesn't marry the old man, she won't get a partner ever again. There is no unity in polygamous homes like the monogamous enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by eshic(f): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2016
Haphard:
Upon all d beauty of these hausa-fulani ladies, na old men them dey always marry. Mtchew. We go see who Zahra go marry too. But wetin concern me self?

she is 43 yrs and a widow,so this is her second marriage.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Siscooh: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Are you pained?
Pained how? How can Buhari daughter Marry old man, once married. Are the young Hausa men afraid? Shame O! I can't understand it O!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Hardeysolution(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2016
seguno2:

How do you know what they have shared or not shared when their is no transparency in their government?
where are you from? Go watch it live Ehn... ...thanks for quoting me though.. ...must you hate everything? That's no MA palaver though.. .......you can clearly see the difference though... ..forget about whats being shared.. ..u can see the difference sha

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Siscooh: 10:41am On Oct 29, 2016
DrRasheed:
May Allah bless the union.
It's very disgusting that demons are criticizing the moderate wedding despite being the president's daughter.
Brother this is Not good. Where are the Hausa and yoruba single men? I am not happy about it.
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by juman(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2016
kishimi8:

It's her second marriage, or do you prefer she remains a widow?

You think so?
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Siscooh: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2016
I believe that Aisha will pray and not allow her seed marry as number 2 > and above.
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Siscooh: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2016
Olasco93:
Me, Ifeanyi and Tony have agreed that we would Serve in Katsina. If you cannot see spiritually, please don't ask us why.
Funny!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by skywalker001(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2016
ajepako:

Nope..actually we wish her well... she has come a long way...
Satisfied now ?
are you one of bad belle witches

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Siscooh: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2016
CliffordOrji:
How old was Bianca when ojuku married her ?
Ojukwu was old and Bianca was properly insulted. Meanwhile she was not N•4
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by ajepako(f): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2016
skywalker001:
are you one of bad belle witches

Do l.sound like one?
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by lielbree: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2016
Marry the old only to fvck the young. Issorite undecided
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by skywalker001(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2016
ajepako:

Do l.sound like one?
he was actually referring to bad belle witches, so i dont expect u to answer him except if u'r one

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by emynike2001(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Pidggin:
Forth wife despite her father's status, nawa
my sister its so pathetic, marrying her father age mate. ohh what a life.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Prince0500(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2016
DrRasheed:
May Allah bless the union.
It's very disgusting that demons are criticizing the moderate wedding despite being the president's daughter.
Demon? What a choice of word.I guess you are really pained. People can never reason the same way ,so that they are not on the same page with you on this issue do not make them demon. Its natural for views on issue to be diversified along different opinion.
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by sammhi(m): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2016
I love Islamic wedding
Not those ones called white wedding and bride will expose all her boobs to the public and her former bf
We Christian's need to change

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by BuzyBrain(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2016
ngoben:
All dis pple saying beautiful bride....I c no beautiful in d bride

You fine pass her? See charcoal de call pot black
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Beetobee(f): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Pidggin:
Forth wife despite her father's status, nawa
A hundred ties better than being someone's mistress or a depressed spinster! Status? Your life is full of delusion.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Arizonaguy(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2016
ngoben:
All dis pple saying beautiful bride....I c no beautiful in d bride
bad belle...where ur pic and let's see ur semblance with beautiful
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by opson2016(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2016
Ojukwu and Bianca are a typical case study anyway.
Buhari and Aisha are another case study.
But.......
How old is the groom? Just asking!
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Kebabs(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2016
So zhis is ze man zat wull be purkin zis berry veautipul girl in ze oza room.... What a waste of pussy..
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Kebabs(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2016
opson2016:
Ojukwu and Bianca are a typical case study anyway.
Buhari and Aisha are another case study.
But.......
How old is the groom? Just asking!
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by HARDDON: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2016
Recession does not affect those who creates it!

Be creative then lads
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by 4four(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Are you pained?
me de pain ooo, if u not, coz all this our great grand pa and our grand pa chop there generation finish them still they shock eyes put for our own generation
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Coldfeet(f): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2016
Hardeysolution:
Can someone compare this to wen Jonathans daughter was doing hers?

The difference is clear.. ...even to share golden iPhone.. .hummmmm.

Buhari cool
You dey compare this old people's wedding to that of young people? I taya for you o!

How do you expect a widow to throw a lavish wedding as a fourth wife? Fatima get sense pass you aswer.

Jonathas daughter and her hubby were two young and inlove couple who went all out to make their day as one man and one woman for life special.

You are here comparing them with this let my people go arrangee marriage of a 57 year old to his fourth wife?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Okuchris(f): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Are you pained?
he is not pained,he is just saying the fact
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Okuchris(f): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Are you pained?
he is not pained,he is just saying the fact
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by tiny78(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2016
Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye / Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant / Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.