Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding (48303 Views)

Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by blackpanda: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2016
ajepako:

Nope..actually we wish her well... she has come a long way...

Satisfied now ?

Is ur name bad belle witch?? Hian
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by ajepako(f): 11:47am On Oct 29, 2016
skywalker001:
he was actually referring to bad belle witches, so i dont expect u to answer him except if u'r one

l responded out of sense of humor...

Life exists beyond wailing and zombiesm..

That's my point....
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by cutekhalifa(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2016
Buhari and his generation are dogs

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by olowobaba10: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2016
IS THAT HER UNCLE ( MUHAMMADU BUHARI'S ELDER BROTHER )OR HER HUSBAND , IS HE NOT TOO OLD FOR HER ?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by skywalker001(m): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
ajepako:

l responded out of sense of humor...
Life exists beyond wailing and zombiesm..
That's my point....
got it
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by jaywhoco(m): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pidggin:

Not yet, it will take a while to get to that age but I would much rather be single and alive than be a forth wife, God forbid grin
different strokes for different folks...there is a lot going on around the world we don't understand. The reason I restrain myself from judging others most of the time!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by theGistsonline: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
popesam1:
President Buhari Daughter Hajiya Fatima Muhammadu Buhari, weds Malam Gimba Yau kumo(former MD FMB) and here are beautiful photo of the newly wedded bride.

https://adeenewsblog..com/2016/10/photo-of-beautiful-newly-wedded-bride.html

this lady is too pretty to be someone's 4th wife So much for culture!! Nevertheless, I don't think our presidents daughter should be getting married as a 4th wife! It sounds too downgraded & demeaning to women. But who am I to argue over someone's child who believes women shoud be in the other room & kitchen

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by sternlley(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
Baba just fulfilled his promise ..............

"I'll sponsor ur presidential campaign ,and aswell sponsor the election rig in the north ,..if only u dishout ur daughter to me as my 4th wife" ..........

Done deal!!!
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Pidggin(f): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Beetobee:

A hundred ties better than being someone's mistress or a depressed spinster! Status? Your life is full of delusion.

You must be referring to yourself or you might be in a trance, why the information?
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Laid2001: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Well, seeing is for those who have eyes!

ngoben:
All dis pple saying beautiful bride....I c no beautiful in d bride
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Emo101(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
superstarDikk:
Put ur wife pinshure or adonblivit
lol Guy I Dey Fear U Bros And My Wife Pinshure No Dey Enter Internet Cos It Go Cause Gobe

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by superstarDikk(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
Emo101:
lol Guy I Dey Fear U Bros And My Wife Pinshure No Dey Enter Internet Cos It Go Cause Gobe
LOL bros i believe u o..enjoy ur weekend jor
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Coccoh(f): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pidggin:

Not yet, it will take a while to get to that age but I would much rather be single and alive than be a forth wife, God forbid grin
Be careful what u wish for yourself.
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by elfakkawy(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
babadem2much:
As i fine reach they will not give me their daughter o even with the Salary am pushing life with, well issorrait sha God de see una

but the girl fine HML with God blessings

Guy, getting Fulani-Hausa girl is easy. All you have to do is MAKE SURE SHE AND HER MOTHER LIKES YOU. Whether the Father likes you or not that's up to him as per as those two loves you, you will surely get married to her
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Mayflowa(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
DrRasheed:

Reciev brain.
U must be sigle at 45 for sure. She has the money, the status, the fame, whatelse than a family.

Shut up! Is tha a normal marriage. She is a fourth wife and he is way older. This just give nod to the age long practice of preying on younger women in the North. One will think that the first family by their position would fight against the age-gap marriage tradition which include teenage and kids marriage by choosing someone of their age group for other ladies to emulate. But no, she rather be stuck in tradition and continue to deny her ladyfolks the needed 21st century freedom

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by checkout50: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nice and simple.
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by LeemahLuv(f): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
Happy married life sistuh.....may Allah bless ur home..... Always be happy wink wink
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by babadem2much(m): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
elfakkawy:

Guy, getting Fulani-Hausa girl is easy. All you have to do is MAKE SURE SHE AND HER MOTHER LIKES YOU. Whether the Father likes you or not that's up to him as per as those two loves you, you will surely get married to her

From experience be that... I go come make you link me to one fine o. Lolz
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by ngoben(f): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
BuzyBrain:

You fine pass her? See charcoal de call pot black
...ma dear as a bride...a lot is expected

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Usmaniaaa: 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pidggin:
Forth wife despite her father's status, nawa
e pain u abi..
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by cejaypriesty(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pidggin:

Show me your birth certificate, no age declaration pls
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Emo101(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
superstarDikk:
LOL bros i believe u o..enjoy ur weekend jor
lol U Too

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Ezionye(f): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
Siscooh:
Ojukwu was old and Bianca was properly insulted. Meanwhile she was not N•4

Lol@ properly insulted

This cracked me grin

Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose / Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.