Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,565 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies (4629 Views)

A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed / I Really Do Need Your Help / Please, I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Dyt(f): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2016
Sugarhugs:

No P. If you go with hospital option. Make sure your boyfriend is there with you. U cannot trust all this doctors especially when u are very fresh. Lol. (Just kidding, a nurse will do it for you.)

You want the nurse to take the guys glory?
The thing he has kept for so long?
You know how many days and night he's waited to be the one to puncture it?

I trust my African man
He no go gree
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2016
Dyt:

You want the nurse to take the guys glory?
The thing he has kept for so long?
You know how many days and night he's waited to be the one to puncture it?

I trust my African man
He no go gree
cheesy cheesy

Lol grin
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by bukitt: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2016
Angel303:

Tnx a lot for this. I'll consider it

U will go with hospital? Then where is d pride then n hopefully d same hospital will impregnate u when d time comes. U seem like a boring girl.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by donbenedict(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2016
bukitt:

U will go with hospital? Then where is d pride then n hopefully d same hospital will impregnate u when d time comes. U seem like a boring girl.
shocked cheiiii.. u wicked gan..

I'll rather say she is selfish..
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Angel303: 7:59am On Oct 29, 2016
bukitt:

I said I'll consider it. And he who wears the shoe knows where it's pinching. So don't you worry yourself if you only want to judge

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2016
Olive oil? cheesy who does dat? grin
bukitt:
There is nothing wrong with u, ask ur guy to apply olive oil on his cock before inserting it n u too should be ready to bear d pain cos no b say him go dey wan try enter n u go dey move back o u hear me so? Pele my dear.
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2016
Angel303:

I said I'll consider it. And he who wears the shoe knows where it's pinching. So don't you worry yourself if you only want to judge
Dont mind all these guys giving you wrong advice. You need to see a gynechologist or a doctor for your problem, they are the professionals not these guys on NL and they will give you professional advice for your problem smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by napa: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2016
Just relax and try to take your mind off the pain, if possible drink a little red wine to get you in the mood and have lots of fore play then get a good lubricant though it might not be a day job but you'll finally get there. Pele and congrats in advance for your wedding. The pain is really no big deal, it's like that for some.
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Are you the one who tutored me in the hymen breaking profession?

The best method would be riding bikes shey?
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2016
Angel303:
I decided to post this here cos I know there are a lot of matured and empathic people in this section. I'm a 25 year old Virgin due to get married December . I've dated guys before but we never got to that extent. I have to mention I've never had anything go down there before except when I tried to insert my tiny finger. There was some resistance but it went in eventually . Recently, I've been trying to have s*x with my fiancee but it just couldn't work. I don't want to give gross details but It practically felt like It was blocked or sth despite the whole lubricant and relaxation . He's a very loving man and patient with me. I was crying yesterday cos I was confused and wondering if sth is wrong with me. My friends said it was a bearable pain but I just couldn't bear it. Please, I need useful advice. Could it be that the hymen is too thick or sth else is wrong?

your ex you dated without sexual commitment hope there were no financial commitment from his part as well oder wise.............................?
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Collenshy2020(m): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Are you the one who tutored me in the hymen breaking profession?
ishi leave all ds your panah yarnings, make you help your fellow lady out of her hymen hardship, afterall you are blessed wid experience.
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Collenshy2020(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Dont mind all these guys giving you wrong advice. You need to see a gynechologist or a doctor for your problem, they are the professionals not these guys on NL and they will give you professional advice for your problem smiley
itsquinn doing what she knows how to do best, fire down bae, other professionals should also contribute their own quota.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Angel303: 10:41am On Oct 29, 2016
carmag:

your ex you dated without sexual commitment hope there were no financial commitment from his part as well oder wise.............................?
Get off from here

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Angel303: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Angel303: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2016
napa:
Just relax and try to take your mind off the pain, if possible drink a little red wine to get you in the mood and have lots of fore play then get a good lubricant though it might not be a day job but you'll finally get there. Pele and congrats in advance for your wedding. The pain is really no big deal, it's like that for some.
If I could relax. I wouldn't have brought this issue here

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2016
kiss
Collenshy2020:

itsquinn doing what she knows how to do best, fire down bae, other professionals should also contribute their own quota.
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2016
one posters recommended she go to the hospital to brake her hymen.. hmmmm that has defeated the essence of keeping her virginity for her future husband

my advise and my experience long pre-intimacy and if K Y jerry lubricant that is available at pharmaceutical stores will make her not to feel the pain that much and more so it's the blood flow from the hymen which will splash everywhere that will make the experience linger for both of you

if your men didn't struggle for that experience how then can he say he meet you a virgin

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Funjosh(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2016
Let just waka pass.
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2016
Angel303:

Get off from here

Don't be hot tempered you brought your case on public forum to get a solution so don't expect everyone to sing your praises, you should be open for bashing as well as possible solutions

I've recommend my own possible solution for you above, even the guys are more experienced in this regard as some of us had broken girls hymen more than once and still counting

cheers..
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2016
Sugarhugs:
If you can't bear the pain. Go to a hospital.
Tell the nurse or doctor your problem, tell them to make you sleep and let them break it for you. (That's what I did)
If you want to economize money.
Then get a sleeping drugs to knock you out and let your boyfriend deflower you by using his fingers since they are harder and stronger, he should bring the index and middle finger together and insert gently.. It will be easier for him instead of using his dick.

wow, mehn see experience oh !

I never really deflowered anyone, i never really imagined women go through all this issues in real life.

I ignore virgins anyway, because their story is too much, & i don't have time for stories undecided
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by bukitt: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Olive oil? cheesy who does dat? grin

I'm talkin from experience, she would thank me later. Olive oil is safe n fast.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Angel303: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2016
carmag:

Don't be hot tempered you brought your case on public forum to get a solution so don't expect everyone to sing your praises, you should be open for bashing as well as possible solutions

I've recommend my own possible solution for you above, even the guys are more experienced in this regard as some of us had broken girls hymen more than once and still counting

cheers..
I'm not hot tempered. I'm just tired of people making the same statement you made . So what if previous guys spent one or two bucks on me, is that enough reason to give up sex like it's just a common thing. Anyway, if you must know. I'm not a leech. I have my own money
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2016
Lol
bukitt:

I'm talkin from experience, she would thank me later. Olive oil is safe n fast.
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by bukitt: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2016
donbenedict:
shocked cheiiii.. u wicked gan..

I'll rather say she is selfish..

I tire for d smally o shuo
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by bukitt: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Lol

Na so we see am o grin
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by kayzat: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Make I call some professional hymen breakers for you.

tonyebarcanista

caseless

donphilous the don

the people above can break a 90years old hymen without the woman feeling anything. They are the real smooth operator with PhD in hymen breaking and entering.
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by baby124: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
It's mental. I will advice you to wait till after your wedding though.You have waited till you were an adult so it will even be more difficult. But don't worry, when the time comes, just relax and use lots of lubricant. it also requires a bit of patience from your husband's side. Wait till you are married though.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by baby124: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
truthsayer007:

I never really deflowered anyone, i never really imagined women go through all this issues in real life.

I ignore virgins anyway, because their story is too much, & i don't have time for stories undecided

Yes o. Not just that.

We go through Menstrual cycle too, we have to wear pads from morning till night and some times stay indoors and also pregnancy too as wellcry

All painful cry

You see what we women go through
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by crackhaus: 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
Angel303:
I decided to post this here cos I know there are a lot of matured and empathic people in this section. I'm a 25 year old Virgin due to get married December . I've dated guys before but we never got to that extent. I have to mention I've never had anything go down there before except when I tried to insert my tiny finger. There was some resistance but it went in eventually . Recently, I've been trying to have s*x with my fiancee but it just couldn't work. I don't want to give gross details but It practically felt like It was blocked or sth despite the whole lubricant and relaxation . He's a very loving man and patient with me. I was crying yesterday cos I was confused and wondering if sth is wrong with me. My friends said it was a bearable pain but I just couldn't bear it. Please, I need useful advice. Could it be that the hymen is too thick or sth else is wrong?

Jesus H. Christ is trying to speak to you, please open your heart and let him in.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
What stories? undecided

truthsayer007:

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dyt:

You want the nurse to take the guys glory? The thing he has kept for so long? You know how many days and night he's waited to be the one to puncture it?
I trust my African man He no go gree cheesy cheesy
Lmao!
This thread is hilarious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? / 8 Best Ways To Deal With Your Enemies / Top 10 List Of Youngest Mothers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.