Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard (44063 Views)

Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Married Lanre Gentry, Her Estranged Husband / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by okooloyun1(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by DesChyko: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2016
If you tell people to keep away from married people issues, they will frown at you.

Those that were taking sides now will be left as fools while they move on, should they make up.

That was how this couple had an issue and split; with people taking sides and advising them to keep apart because the other partner isn't worth it.

They realized their foolishness when the lady got pregnant for the man again. Then they realized that while they were giving advice, the man and his lady were practising something else grin

And when the couple got back together, each got to know the enemies of their marriage undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by babyfaceafrica: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2016
Vanguard and lie !!!
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by gboisgroups(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2016
Reeky baby will say it's THEIR PROBLEM.
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Venone40(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by gboisgroups(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2016
Reeky baby will say is THEIR PROBLEM.
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2016
I can't wait to see them together, I don't like seeing marriage tear apart.
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by martineinstein(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2016
stupid and immature couples....y were dey washing their dirty linen outside

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Pamelayoung: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2016
That's a gud development
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by fineboynl(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2016
the V hair done de scratch this babe. hence she has been looking for this dude back at all cost.
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by dihalao(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2016
femi4:
Only a fool will hate on someone that doesn't know he or she exist
I don't like you doesn't mean i hate you. Frustrated Bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2016
holamiday:
Please how much naira to a dollar today?
grin grin grin na the same thing dey worry me ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by totorimi: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2016
Have they found a job for the man first and foremost..just saying so that he ca take of his responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Hdanny(m): 9:49am On Oct 29, 2016
dihalao:
I HAVE NEVER LIKED TIWA, BUT IF SHE DOES THIS, I'LL BE HER NUMBER 1 FAN.

Who ur like Epp

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Cholls(m): 9:49am On Oct 29, 2016
my brother oooo why na..........I don finish my script na abt to go into production.......why why why guys dont u know it cost money to input another chapter to the script.
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2016
the quest for reconciliation seems one sided as the story puts it that counsellors have been urging tiwa to give the marriage a second try. be that as it may, what about teebillz? has any counsellor spoken with him to change his ways b4 coming back to the marriage? if the answer is no, then tiwa would just be repeating her mistakes if she should go back to him.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Social Media Marriage!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by 76Naira(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2016
femi4:
Only a fool will hate on someone that doesn't know he or she exist

He didn't say he hated her; he only suggested he really didn't particularly admire her. A mile-wide gap exists between not being a fan of someone and hating same.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by obontami: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2016
Who una papa epp sef angry
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by bibijay123(f): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2016
veekid:
It's time to call my ex back

Bibijay123; where you?
lol I ain't coming back

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by dotna(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Girlwithwings:
The colour of her face and hand are obviously very different but I can't bet not many people saw it until they read my comment grin

Ewo shocked cheesy grin na now I see am oh. I scrolled back to confirm. Hehehe
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Tjohnnay: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2016
K
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by veekid(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2016
bibijay123:

lol I ain't coming back

Na joke I dey o
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Deckylicious(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2016
after taking your destiny and uselessing your life, you want to reconcile with her.

TEEBILLS, the witchcraft holding your life is strong gon..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Tjohnnay: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2016
PaulIdu:
And how exactly is this news that Vanguard should carry
I juz tire for dat newspaper oo, dm nor gt sense

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Burger01(m): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2016
lifezone247:
our prayers? may be your prayers you meant to say, cos my prayer no even get any direction to this their matter at all.
cheesy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by femi4: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2016
76Naira:

He didn't say he hated her; he only suggested he really didn't particularly admire her. A mile-wide gap exists between not being a fan of someone and hating same.
You probably have problem with English language.

"I NEVER LIKE"
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by hustler86(m): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Thier Life, Thier Business

Ur auto-correct is messing up "their" not "thier"
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by femi4: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2016
dihalao:
I don't like you doesn't mean i hate you. Frustrated Bastard.
Oponu!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Pylony(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2016
She now understand that a half bread in hand is better than plenty in the bakery. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Martinola(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2016
lifezone247:
our prayers? may be your prayers you meant to say, cos my prayer no even get any direction to this their matter at all.
No mind am jor "OUR prayer" mayb na dem reconcilation b my daily bread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) / Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) / Mercy Johnson Rocks Jumbo Ghana Braids For Glo Lafatta Fest 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.