Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard (44067 Views)

Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Married Lanre Gentry, Her Estranged Husband / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Abdulkareem407(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2016
ko kan aye
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by deebrain(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
holamiday:
Please how much naira to a dollar today?

Bet why are you like this?
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by femi4: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
Jay542:

Is Tiwa his only hope? Mtschew abeg go do environmental if you no get better thing talk.
That's my opinion, i m afraid you have to live with it. If you have problem with sanitation in your area.....you can enroll with LAWMA
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Airoflaw(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
wetin chop their brain before...season 2 loading..............
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by armpit: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
lindabon:

So by your interpretation, a wife should submit to her husband while a husband should not submit to his wife and then, a husband's duty is to love his wife and his wife should not love him back? Wont this imbalance be a recipe for disaster? How can you give love and not expect love back?
Both husband and wife need to respect and love each other, and they should always treat each other, thesame way they want their spouse to treat them.

MAN and WOMAN were created differently. While a man has an Ego that only submission can tame, a woman has a nature that only Love and Care can handle. A man knows you love him when you are submissive to him while a lady wants all the care and attention in the world. It is a natural law. Marriage being an institution created by God is very complicated which is why like every other manufacturer of complicated devices, God placed a manual(BIBLE) to direct us on how to go about the process.
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Burger01(m): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
lindabon:

Please we need to stop this idea that for some reasons, marriage is good for the children. "A loving and happy mariage/family" is good for the children, not "just" marriage. If you are in a chaotic marriage, filled with lies, deceit, disloyalty, dishonesty, cheating, verbal/physical abuse, and other negative factors, then, that is exactly what your children will pick up and emulate. Of course, it goes without saying that marriage is for people that are matured and prepared, and I will always advocate for people to get married for the right reasons and to remain and probably die graciously single, if they are not marriage-ready, in other to reduce the possibility of divorce or unhappiness in the marriage. But make no mistakes, when one party in the marital institution becomes dysfunctional and you allow your child to be exposed to that parent, you will end up increasing the chances of having a dysfunctional son or daughter by 90%, because children, by nature, will tend to follow their parents actions, and not their words. In all, a dysfunctional marriage/family is not in a child's best interest.

For whatever it is, avoid a broken home...that's my advocacy. Nobody is perfect...and that's why God created that missing bone to make it perfect. Yeah, TB might have his shortcomings and that's exactly where Tiwa is needed the most and vise versa. All this marry today and beak up tomorrow because of differences will in tone nothing but unprepared couple. We are not white people that will marry today and end it tomorrow because of one missing cat. See, why go into marriage if you wouldn't keep to the "for better for worse" vow
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Collins0609(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
After she don gbensh many harry abi na dick,she know realised dat tunji is best am all d gbenshes
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
teebilz is a clown. i pray they get back though.
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Almand: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Tiwa need a stable home. Unfortunately, she got hooked to one lazy dub who want to be a man yet adjudicate his responsible.
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Temysteve(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
OKorowanta:
Tee Billz thought dat 2face,Dr Sid and Don Jazzy all had a taste of Tiwa's honey pot,
Might still be hurting him.
Na wa God Abeg guide us.
HoneyPot!!! Dnt really undastand, abeg break am into pieces...
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by lindabon: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
armpit:
MAN and WOMAN were created differently. While a man has an Ego that only submission can tame, a woman has a nature that only Love and Care can handle. A man knows you love him when you are submissive to him while a lady wants all the care and attention in the world. It is a natural law. Marriage being an institution created by God is very complicated which is why like every other manufacturer of complicated devices, God placed a manual(BIBLE) to direct us on how to go about the process.

First, someone that has an ego has no business being in a matured relationship. EGO employs defense mechanisms. Defense mechanisms are psychological strategies brought into play by the unconscious mind to manipulate, deny, or distort reality in order to defend against feelings of anxiety and unacceptable impulses and to maintain one's self-schema. Ego is not something a man has to have, to feel and be a man. Everyone has an ego to an extent, but as we grow, most learn how to suppress their ego in a matured and healthy way. A full-grown man running around with ego as high as the mountain, is not only a danger to himself and his family, but is also a danger to the world at large, and submission from a woman will only worsen the character of such a man. If the woman alone is being submissive, and not giving love, and a man is only giving love and not being submissive, there is no balance and that is when complications will arise. The bible should serve as a guide, and instead of taking the readings verbatim, we should make the effort to understand it in a practical way. My own understanding of marriage from the bible, is that as Christ loved and cared for us, husband and wife need to love and care for each other, and it's definitely not a trade and barter, where one exchanges love for submission and vice versa.

Burger01:
For whatever it is, avoid a broken home...that's my advocacy. Nobody is perfect...and that's why God created that missing bone to make it perfect. Yeah, TB might have his shortcomings and that's exactly where Tiwa is needed the most and vise versa. All this marry today and beak up tomorrow because of differences will in tone nothing but unprepared couple. We are not white people that will marry today and end it tomorrow because of one missing cat. See, why go into marriage if you wouldn't keep to the "for better for worse" vow

I totally agree. Even the white people are disillusioned with the rate of break-up and divorce. Just goes to show that more and more people don’t even know what marriage is and are just not prepared for it. Some have even married because it’s a trend, and they use the line “My friends are getting married”, and this line serves as enough motivation for them to rush into marriage. It’s Sad really.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
femi4:
Tiwa feeds the family FYI. Submission does not mean stupidity. Can you allow all you work for to go down the drain in the name of submission. Its not a crime to be jobless but its evil if you spend with reckless abandon
And for 7 months after Tiwa stopped footing his bills, Tillbliz has died abi?

Guy take am easy abeg...
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Horlorlardaey: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
whao!!;
I will be very happy if she reconcile oooooo at least for small Jamal sake
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Lucasbalo(m): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
Orikinla:
Tiwa also needs psychotherapy.
She thinks she is Africa's Beyonce.
Let her behave like a married African woman and not like a still single and searching girl.
Why should a responsible married woman be twerking and rubbing her body with another man in the disguise of performance?
Who is fooling whom?
Common my man, that's entertainment. She has to do that to upgrade her brand. That doesn't take away from her being a good wife.
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by femi4: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
Gabbysky:

And for 7 months after Tiwa stopped footing his bills, Tillbliz has died abi?

Guy take am easy abeg...
And does that change the fact that Tiwa fed the family while they were together? Abeg try and comprehend before quoting me.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by DansomtoC(m): 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pls do
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by LoveDecay(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
femi4:
And does that change the fact that Tiwa fed the family while they were together? Abeg try and comprehend before quoting me.

And the remains that Tbllz is the main reason Tiwa has a job today. Stupid unfaithful women, I still believe Tiwa was sleeping around.

If a woman reminds you that she pays the bills e.t.c she is surely ..f:ucking someone outside. It could even be the gateman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by femi4: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
LoveDecay:

And the remains that Tbllz is the main reason Tiwa has a job today. Stupid unfaithful women, I still believe Tiwa was sleeping around.

If a woman reminds you that she pays the bills e.t.c she is surely ..f:ucking someone outside. It could even be the gateman.
Kid mentality! He made her does not mean he should milk her dry.

I m afraid the bolded doesn't make sense.

A woman will remind you she pays the bill if you spend her money in a reckless manner

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by BaeIrodel(f): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
veekid:
It's time to call my ex back

Bibijay123; where you?

Lwkmd.......these people want to use us to play NairaBet!!!......
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Shymm3xx: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lool.

Nah, don't do it, Tbillz. You can't let the conquering Yoruba demons down after the public humiliation and how she left you for dead. Coupled with the fact that her pum has expired lool.

Don't take the L - Yoruba demons don't lose lol.
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by veekid(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
BaeIrodel:

Lwkmd.......these people want to use us to play NairaBet!!!......
Ah no dey play bet o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by BaeIrodel(f): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
veekid:

Ah no dey play bet o

Lmao......same here hun*
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by veekid(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
BaeIrodel:

Lmao......same here hun*

I don't know if Bibi does Sha
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by princeemmma(m): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
ayobase:
That's our prayer.
see this man, qontinue praying, dont mind your own bukata
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Missmossy(f): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nice decision,Jam jam needs his father. Besides marriage isn't always rosy. She should give him a second chance. Nothing beats a beautiful and happy home.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by ayobase(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
lifezone247:
our prayers? may be your prayers you meant to say, cos my prayer no even get any direction to this their matter at all.

It might not necessarily be what you think - wish.

It is our wish.
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
Giving a broken marriage a second go is like giving a broken relationship another try: whatever split you up the first time would surely rear its ugly head again. Marriages are only long term relationships held in place by law, family, relatives and children.
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Sunglow: 12:45am On Oct 30, 2016
Orikinla:
Tiwa also needs psychotherapy.
She thinks she is Africa's Beyonce.
Let her behave like a married African woman and not like a still single and searching girl.
Why should a responsible married woman be twerking and rubbing her body with another man in the disguise of performance?
Who is fooling whom?
Why you dey drink pandol for another person headache? Her husband complain give you?
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by djsalvation122(m): 12:59am On Oct 30, 2016
ayobase:
That's our prayer.
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by Oyindaberry(f): 7:12am On Oct 30, 2016
lifezone247:
our prayers? may be your prayers you meant to say, cos my prayer no even get any direction to this their matter at all.
Thank you jare, abi why I go leave all my own matter come carry another person own for my head like Ghana weaving? Kolewerk#
Re: Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard by chuksdsilent: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
Tiwa I am happy for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) / Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS / Mercy Johnson Rocks Jumbo Ghana Braids For Glo Lafatta Fest 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.