Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

UI Change Of Course;coc Is Finally Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UI Change Of Course;coc Is Finally Out (1134 Views)

Official Notice On 2019/2020 Ui Change Of Course / 2017/2018 Ui Change Of Course Form Released / All About UI Change Of Course [COC] 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UI Change Of Course;coc Is Finally Out by UIvents(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2016
UI finally released the much awaited Change of Course yesterday's night.

UI left a condition to be fulfilled which is the score of 65% for Sciences and technology and the score of 55% for Arts and social sciences before one can change course but i don't think that should anyone wishing to change course. Just try your luck. You may be lucky.

Then, it is very clear that you shouldn't change to a course that has a cut-off higher than your score.

Be wise if you really need the admission as i stated in my last article. Remember there are many who got far higher scores than yours. Don't rush to a course you know those i mentioned will rush to. Once again, be wise.

Lastly, if there's any other option for you apart from the COC, use it. Don't just wait helplessly for an admission that may not come through. Don't forget to use your long legs. With the way things are going, i think it'll really help.

Now, to the courses in the COC.

No 'spaces available' was indicated for each course. You'll just choose the faculty of your choice and choose any course of your wish. UI seems really strict this year but there's God.

No course under the College of medicine, faculty of pharmacy, faculty of engineering (not sure if there's that faculty) was listed; just to mention a few.

These are the faculties and courses under them listed in the COC:

Faculty of education;
- Adult education.

Faculty of social science;
- Geography,
- Psychology.

Faculty of arts;
- Religious studies,
- German.

Faculty of agriculture;
- Agricultural extension and rural development,
- Agronomy,
- Aquaculture and fisheries management,
- Crop protection and environmental biology,
- Forest resources management,
- Wildlife and ecotourism management.

Faculty of science;
- Archeology,
- Botany,
- Chemistry,
- Geography,
- Mathematics,
- Physics,
- Statistics,
- Zoology.

Note that the COC will close on Tuesday, November 2, 2016, so be fast.

It seems the two lists will be released together and it won't be long, say two weeks time? I wish you all best of luck.

Any question or opinion should be dropped in the comment box. Don't forget to share this with your friends. If you're following me through mail, kindly confirm it through your e-mail.

Thank you and God bless.

Written by UIvents.
Source: https://uivents.
Re: UI Change Of Course;coc Is Finally Out by UIvents(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2016
Lalasticlala, richiez, olawalebabs, fynestboi, mynd44
Re: UI Change Of Course;coc Is Finally Out by Ridollahi(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
pls I choose political science and my weight score was 57.3 which does not meet the cut off which is 61, the only option left now is psychology but am concern about my subject combinations which are jamb=Maths, English Government, Economics...... o'level= Maths, Economics, English, Government, Commerce.....
Note=> I have d7 in biology
Re: UI Change Of Course;coc Is Finally Out by RalphVwede(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
Please advice.
Had 63.5 for an engineering course, didn't meet the cut off point.
Which course should I change to??
Pls advice
Re: UI Change Of Course;coc Is Finally Out by UIvents(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ridollahi:
pls I choose political science and my weight score was 57.3 which does not meet the cut off which is 61, the only option left now is psychology but am concern about my subject combinations which are jamb=Maths, English Government, Economics...... o'level= Maths, Economics, English, Government, Commerce.....

check jamb's brochure
Re: UI Change Of Course;coc Is Finally Out by UIvents(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
RalphVwede:
Please advice.
Had 63.5 for an engineering course, didn't meet the cut off point.
Which course should I change to??
Pls advice

check your subject combo and compare with the subject combo of the courses in the COC. You'll see one or two courses. Can't advise.

(1) (Reply)

FUPRE Students Shine At Dubai. / Nairaland Jambites, Create And Get Your JAMB Profile Here / Which Of These Universities Should I Pick For Jupeb Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.