Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

The Good And Bad Eggs At Slot Ng Limited - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Good And Bad Eggs At Slot Ng Limited (496 Views)

Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite / Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) / SLOT.NG Website Has Been Hacked And Defaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Good And Bad Eggs At Slot Ng Limited by LOC1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
In response to this thread,

LOC1:
My name is Oki Collins and I'm writing this on behalf of a friend.
A friend of mine who lost his phone original charger to electrical surge after months of borrowing charger to charge his device decided to get a new charger for his phone. The question of where to get the best phone charger came begging for answers and many including me advised he gets it from a good retail outlet like slot so as not fall victim of getting a bad charger. However, the unexpected happened today.
My friend simply known as George left home for slot retail outlet in ikorodu to get himself a charger. He paid a whooping sum of three thousand naira (#3 000) to get himself a tecno branded charger. He requested for receipt but was told that receipts were not usually issued for accessories. Well, he argued no further and he charged his phone from 3% to 10% before he headed home. On getting home, he tried charging his phone but the charger won't stop blinking. At a point, the phone would charge and the next second it stops and it continues in that order non stop.
On realizing this, he headed back for slot ikorodu to lay his complaint but it fell on deaf ears. Although the charger charged the attendant's phone without blinking but didnt charge his. He requested that the charger should be changed but his plea/request fell on deaf ears.
My people, 3k is gone. The charger cannot serve it purpose. We have tried contacting the headquarters it is either the line is busy or the phone rings out.
I don't know if there is anyone who had a similar issue. How did you go about it.
Please, help a fellow Nigerian. Three thousand no be joke ooooooo.

https://www.nairaland.com/3432787/slotng-played-fast-one-me
though it never graced front page. I still was able to get the attention of slot via Facebook.

Slot is an organization that over the years have worked hard to build for herself a good reputation. However, where there are good people, we also have few people who can't be termed good.
I will drop some salient points about slot.
1. When you buy anything I repeat anything make sure you request for a receipt at the point of a sale so as not to fall victim of the few bad eggs who wants to tarnish the image of the organization.

2.should you encounter any problem with whatever good you buy or service that was rendered to you. Make swift action to report back to the point of sale and should you be denied. Relax, don't panic, report to the customercare unit through any of their available platform.

My name is Oki Collins, I have bought a few things from slot that worked perfectly well not until a friend of mine bought a gadget there and he was later denied even when he returned it within six hours due to device malfunction. His plea for an exchange fell on deaf ears not until the customer Care unit was contacted and I appreciate their swift action. They followed it up until he was given a new gadget.

In conclusion should you have a problem............ Contact customer care unit and your plea will be looked into.

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Is Very Much Alive Be Happy Guys For This Short Brk / Let's Rejoice With The Christians On Christmas Muslim Brothers / ♥get Your Free 2017 Calender Here♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.