Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. (1006 Views)

My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold / DOWNLOAD MP3: Praiz - 69 Ft. Burna Boy & Ikechukwu / Review Of Wizkid's Soundman EP: The Wizkid We Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
I'm sure you guys must have heard this song by praiz.

"I wanna live inside you
And no one can serve you
I wanna live inside you
Live inside you"

Seriously praiz? shocked we all know praiz is a huge guy who has a really big head, how the heck can praiz live inside the girl in the video or whoever he was talking/referring to? How can his big head pass through the vagina into the body? OK lets look at the worse case scenario the head manages to pass through the pussy destroying the cervix and goes all the way through how will his big head be able to fit into the girls womb when the head is bigger than two Quadruplets combined?? grin we have not even talked about the body. I aff die.

Burns boy abi is burna boy part was kind of lame saying trash about taking one girls virginity who screamed his name
. Oh my god.
I don't blame him, I blame the girl who gave him her virginity and screamed his name. sad

Really Just really!

Then
I almost fainted when I heard that useless ikechukwu whose career have finish like the naira sing abi is rap self, I don't even know self that went off beat in one part and trying to rap like lil Wayne or whether is dmx abi future, the dude confused me.

"Ikechukwu's verse

Trying to take a dive in your puna
Cuming off no air tip
Tissue and (?)"

I just shook my head see ikechukwus life all those karashika Lagos lekki girls from underworld of obanjee aff finished his life he cannot even talk well again. Cannot even gym, see his dry chest like the dry stock fish I used to cook draw soup days back angry which energy do you have to cum again.

I reserve my comment.

Naija which way na?

Seriously what kind of useless song is this?

Imagine you as a guy walk up to a girl telling her you want to live inside her. She will run away without looking back and tag you village wizard from her family people.
Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by tammyboy1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lol this geh,you don craze finish i swear
Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
tammyboy1:
Lol this geh,you don craze finish i swear

Loool
Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by dasphinx1(m): 7:44am On Oct 30, 2016
Okay, this got me rolling on the bed with laughter grin grin
Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by Yinkey6(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
Sugarhugs I actually I like the song... sha
Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Living inside a girl may mean you want to be her everything, what she thinks abt, all over her memory but the verses talking about pussy is non-sense.
Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by 98PrettyBoy(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2016
You don't take Lyrics literally..
What he simply meant was he wants to be all up in her thoughts.. Just like when you say christ lives in me.. Does it necessarily mean you now have Two people in your Body?
Another good case study is All in my head (Flex) a song by Girl group Fifth Harmony ft Rapper/Singer Fetty Wap.
Where the line "You're all in my head" was prominent" Does it mean a Person was trying to Fit inside their Skulls? Neh..
Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by 98PrettyBoy(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2016
But then again i think you were just tryna be humorous but if that's not the Case.... Then you dear have a Sever case of HATErithis (Pun intended)
Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2016
98PrettyBoy:
But then again i think you were just tryna be humorous but if that's not the Case.... Then you dear have a Sever case of HATErithis (Pun intended)

I'm surprised praiz and burna boy wasn't nominated for headies.
Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by 98PrettyBoy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
Sugarhugs:

I'm surprised praiz and burna boy wasn't nominated for headies.

Praiz' Body Hot Ft Jesse Jagz & StoneBwoy was nominated for Best Collaborative Effort..
Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by 98PrettyBoy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
98PrettyBoy:

Praiz' Body Hot Ft Jesse Jagz & StoneBwoy was nominated for Best Collaborative Effort..
& Remember he had a total of 5 nominations last Year..
Burna didn't really have an exceptional year by any standard.. So i wonder why his omission came as a surprise to you..
His Redemption E.P is worth checking out though
Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by 98PrettyBoy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote autho
& Remember he had a total of 5 nominations last Year..
Burna didn't really have an exceptional year by any standard.. So i wonder why his omission came as a surprise to you..
His Redemption E.P is worth checking out though
Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
98PrettyBoy:

Really I didn't see that!
Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by 98PrettyBoy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Really I didn't see that!
You're Forgiven dear

(1) (Reply)

10 Rap Music That Predicted The Future. / One Dance By Wizkid And Drake’s Enters Guinness Book Of World Records [see Photo / At Long Last Lance. Outro Music Ep Is Here. Get In To Cop Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.