Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

The Untold Acts Of Josias, A Murderer For Yahweh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Untold Acts Of Josias, A Murderer For Yahweh (683 Views)

Six Acts You Must Be Exhibiting As A Christian / Abortion: Don't Turn Murderer For A Man, Hand Over The Baby To Him Let Him Do It / Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Acts Of Josias, A Murderer For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE

1. Now Josias destroyed all the priests of other gods which lived in Yacob. And he destroyed all the priests of Mazda and Alla and Baalim and Asherah.
2. And he cleansed the land from many beliefs for two years. And all they who worshipped Manases his grandfather did he also kill.
3. And he destroyed them with the pigs and the vultures and the mice which they sacrificed.
4. And he made a big altar to burn all the priests of other gods on them.
5. And he gathered the ashes of the priests and delivered them to the hand of Hilkias and Lehi the son of Halem who followed Hezekias in those days.
6. And Yeshua was glad when he got the ashes of the priests of other gods.
7. And Josias was famed in many lands. And he was proud. And it came to pass when Josias went to fight the king of Egypt called Neko that he was killed.
8. And Zedekias his son became king. And in the days of Zedekias did all the other priests begin to rise again. Because Zedekias did not follow after the laws of Josias.
9. But he allowed anyone to worship any god whom they had chosen for themselves. And Yeshua was displeased in this.
10. And in those days did he send Jeremias and Lehi and Zabdi the scribes upon the mountain of Zion.
11. But neither Zedekias nor all the homos of Jew listened to them. And Jeremias cursed Zedekias in those days, saying, you shall be barren, O Zedekias.
12. And Zedekias did not heed the sayings of Jeremias and of Lehi the priests of Zion. And Jeremias cursed him, saying, you shall not have any child forever, O Zedekias. For you have hated the lord your god.
13. And in the days of Zedekias did the homos of Yacob say, we shall not obey the voice of Jeremias. And we shall not do the things which Jeremias said that his lord has commanded.
14. But we shall do only what we think is right.
15. And Jeremias and Lehi fled when they were being attacked by the mob.
16. So Yeshua was angry in the days of Zedekias.
17. And Yeshua in those days dreamt a dream, wherein he saw the Light of God, which said to him, you shall be made manifest through the lineage of Daoud and not through the lineage of Solmani.
18. So when Yeshua heard this, he went to Persia to bring back the descendants of Daoud to Yacob. And he connived with the king of Babylon, saying, come and make war with Zedekias and take him away.
19. And the king of Babylon whose name was Nebuchadrezzar or second Darius, came and took Zedekias away and put Gedalia upon the throne. And he killed Zedekias. And Yeshua went and brought Zorobabel the son of Zalathiel from Persia to become king.
20. And Zorobabel became king in Jew. And the land of Jew was renamed Juda, according to the name of the lineage of Zorobabel when they were in Persia.
21. And Zorobabel pleased Yeshua and all his prophets in his days. And they began to rebuild the temple which Nebuchadrezzar destroyed when he came to attack Zedekias.
22. And in those days did Malaki become the high priest in the temple which they had rebuilt. And he spoke of the return of Eliash more than any priest of Yahweh before him.
23. And Malaki commanded that the land of Juda should give a tenth part of their goods. And this they took to the mountain of Zion where Yeshua and the elders of the land dwelt.
24. And upon this did Yeshua and his elders feed.
25. And Zecharias was he who took the food and meat to the mountaintop to give them to Yeshua and his hosts, which they fed upon day after day.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Acts Of Josias, A Murderer For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 8:19am On Oct 30, 2016
4evergod, Muafrika2, Winner01, Mrpresident1, will you guys justify this wicked act of King Josias? He killed human beings and not animals for heaven's sake!!!
Re: The Untold Acts Of Josias, A Murderer For Yahweh by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2016
Ah, it's just another of your cooked stories.

How is your ugly dog?

1 Like

Re: The Untold Acts Of Josias, A Murderer For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2016
Muafrika2:
Ah, it's just another of your cooked stories.

How is your ugly dog?
Do you mean Yahweh? Oh, it's fine, thanks.
At the bolded, how many stories have I written before now? If I could write fictions as this good, don't you think I should be among the best writers in the world?
Re: The Untold Acts Of Josias, A Murderer For Yahweh by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:

At the bolded, how many stories have I written before now? If I could write fictions as this good, don't you think I should be among the best writers in the world?

No way.

A lot of plagiarism of the bible. No originality at all. Too many characters (gods) it's confusing. The fictional parts are also blown out of proportion.

It reminds me of an episode of Ramayan when they decide to make their characters chase after each other in heaven/or somewhere. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Acts Of Josias, A Murderer For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2016
Muafrika2:

No way.

A lot of plagiarism of the bible. No originality at all. Too many characters (gods) it's confusing. The fictional parts are also blown out of proportion.

It reminds me of an episode of Ramayan when they decide to make their characters chase after each other in heaven/or somewhere. grin

God forbid that I should plagiarise from the bible(book of Satan). I am only giving you the full account of reality, but the bible gave you only 1% account of it and mixed much lie with it. I AM REVEALING THE TRUTHS IN THE HIDDEN, BURNT AND LOST SCROLLS WRITTEN IN ANCIENT TIMES ALL OVER THE WORLD AND NOTHING MORE.
Re: The Untold Acts Of Josias, A Murderer For Yahweh by OtemAtum: 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Learn

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sprays Members With Insect Killers For Deliverance, Forgiveness (PHOTOS) / Hope That Does Not Disappoint - Joseph Prince / The Importance Of Friday And Jumma Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.