Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Does It Worth The Wait - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Worth The Wait (523 Views)

The Wait!!! / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / The WAIT Is Sexy (TED Talk Clip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Worth The Wait by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
Its all about marriage things am a bit confuse now o... Am going to be thirty soon, and i dont have any relationship. I have the option of marrying here in naija and struggle till God knows when till i will be able to travelled out or i should wait for two years to now and travelled to the State and find someone to marry over there.
Re: Does It Worth The Wait by Presh900(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
meanwhile a cup of garri is now #50
Re: Does It Worth The Wait by bitchcrafts: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
It is even cheap in your area...

So, op what exactly are you trying to drive home? Hope not codeine?
Re: Does It Worth The Wait by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
The latter..

Naija girls no be am Abeg..
Re: Does It Worth The Wait by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
OBTSubtle:
The latter..

Naija girls no be am Abeg..
umnh..okay thanks. Am also worried of getting a good lady overthere o,

(1) (Reply)

Sansung Galaxy Burns Jeep Of A Man / New York-based Surgeon Dr. Douglas Explains The Surgery Procedures To Big Butts / Counter thread;The Reasons Why Most Guyz Go Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.