Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Winners Chapel Destroys Anoda Church In Warri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Destroys Anoda Church In Warri (1574 Views)

Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja / Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Chapel Destroys Anoda Church In Warri by bcgeorgeto(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
This happened in warri yesterday as Living faith church aka winners chapel came with army, police and caterpillar to destroy Celestial church close to them.
according to one of the celestial member who spoke on anonymity said " winners chapel came to meet them there and as time went on they told the church to move away.
the land belonging to one debbi.
winners later took us to court that the church is an illegal structure and its blocking their entrance to their church. that place is not even their main entrance to winners he added. According to what we heard, winners want to use our church land for car park and that was why they want us out of the land. so the court's verdict was for both church to go back and settle things. only for me to receive a call that they are destroying the church"
This was what happend.... now my question now is. Is this the Christianity we all preach about? please drop ur comments
below is the pix

Re: Winners Chapel Destroys Anoda Church In Warri by Geestarry(f): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
No comments

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Destroys Anoda Church In Warri by menxer: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hhhhhmmmmm

I guess their God is better and mightier than yours.
grin

You should post the before and after of the destroyed structure.
Re: Winners Chapel Destroys Anoda Church In Warri by otemanuduno: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
Gboyee4fun, Winner01, 4evergod and Jacksonville, come and see commotion within the body of Jesus. Isn't this a sign that Satan(Yahweh) is the head of the church?
Re: Winners Chapel Destroys Anoda Church In Warri by Barney11: 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
buh i cant see any church just zinc sheet! living faith a great business through tithing and forgetting the poor church members!GOD HELP US.

(1) (Reply)

What They Have Not Told You About The Rosary / 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr / The Arab Slave Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.