Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. (8933 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA / New Oba Of Benin 7th Virgin Wife Crowned Queen, 1st 3wives To Live As Outcasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by HungerBAD: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
The Oba Of Benin is a very Powerful Monarch.

The Oba Of Benin has also only publicly IDENTIFIED with one Fraternity.

The OLDEST Fraternity in the World.

The Freemason.

To the EAST my Brothers.

When we PLEDGE we PLEDGE.

2B1Ask1.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by Coyotejack(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by Boybrano(m): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Trust me, benin kingdom is deep trouble. 666 ALERT!!!
Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 30, 2016
Why would an African diviner ??

Those people are in deeeep trouble. Considering how cults are already a problem in Nigeria
Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by EzeeYFB(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2016
Boybrano:
Trust me, benin kingdom is deep trouble. 666 ALERT!!!
oya explain na, like how na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by Synzu(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

The Freemason.

To the EAST my Brothers.

2B1Ask1.

I hele..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

The Freemason.

To the EAST my Brothers.

2B1Ask1.
Wow... Seems a lot of Freemasons are wealthy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Synzu:

I hele..
Is that a mason greeting or something? cheesy
Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Wow... Seems a lot of Freemasons are wealthy.

Most of them are... and Most Students of Top Universities like Harvard and Yale graduate of become Freemasons.
Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Most of them are... and Most Students of Top Universities like Harvard and Yale graduate of become Freemasons.
It's still not attractive enough to want to join undecided

1 Like

Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ishilove:

It's still not attractive enough to want to join undecided

Yeah truth is some of them don't even know what they're getting into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by ShaqFu: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
Out of chaos, comes order!. Organised chaos. Only the shallow minded will say it's an oxymoron.

1 Like

Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by Ishilove: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

What are they getting into, seriously?
Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by Ishilove: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
ShaqFu:
Out of chaos, comes order!. Organised chaos. Only the shallow minded will say it's an oxymoron.
It's a donkeymoron. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ishilove:

What are they getting into, seriously?

Read the book of revelations with an open mind... and you will understand.
Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by ShaqFu: 12:21am On Nov 08, 2016
Ishilove:

It's a donkeymoron. cheesy
This is no time for jokes, ishi. This is serious stuff.
Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by ShaqFu: 12:25am On Nov 08, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I suppose you know what they're getting into? undecided
Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by Ishilove: 12:41am On Nov 08, 2016
ShaqFu:
This is no time for jokes, ishi. This is serious stuff.
The Oba's regalia is serious stuff? undecided
Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by ShaqFu: 12:42am On Nov 08, 2016
Ishilove:

The Oba's regalia is serious stuff? undecided
It always is.
Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by Ishilove: 12:45am On Nov 08, 2016
ShaqFu:
It always is.
When were you released? grin
Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by ShaqFu: 12:51am On Nov 08, 2016
Ishilove:

When were you released? grin
Been free always. Just that this face is hindered from the place I visit most.
Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by Ishilove: 1:01am On Nov 08, 2016
ShaqFu:
Been free always. Just that this face is hindered from the place I visit most.
20years?
Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by ShaqFu: 8:30am On Nov 08, 2016
Ishilove:

20years?
Nah, 4. But I'm patient.
Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by XtrmeBachelor(m): 11:21am On Nov 08, 2016
his business not mine
Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
HungerBAD:

The Freemason.

To the EAST my Brothers.

2B1Ask1.
Hello, you've got a mail.

1 Like

Re: The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. by Emescot(m): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Na wa o... So wetin go happen now

(1) (Reply)

Solve The Nigerian Problem By Banning Our Local Languages. / Interracial Children: Which Culture? / Gay Culture Gains Ground On Nigerian Varsity Campuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.