Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) (88612 Views)

Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video) / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Bizman2000: 3:08am On Oct 31, 2016
osashilton:
What can I say?
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 31, 2016
harmbhrosz:
some of you will just be making noise up and down like a clown, if you don't agree with the say you done agree,

But don't call him broke, imagine an attendant asking you that can you afford a product you went to a show room to see and inquire on....calculate the cost 15 iPhones and do you even know what a Rolls Royce Ghost is?
fu..ck you! angry. You don't even know this man, are you his accountant? How did you know he is not broke?. You appear as dumb as the chinese man.
Maybe he borrowed the RR or hired it, you know? People can hire any car they desire in china you haven't thought of that have you? Idiota! tongue
Remember you began with calling me a clown! tongue
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by sweetgala(m): 6:41am On Oct 31, 2016
The guy looks from his carriage like a triad member. And his reaction would suggest that too
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by techcloud(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2016
ExInferis:

Poverty don twist ur mind.

Broke idiot motherfukker.

I don't do e-fight... I talk abundance. All you keep ranting is poverty. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.

I pray for you this morning, You will experience riches, more than enough riches in your lifetime.

Cheers!!!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by harmbhrosz(m): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2016
gypsey:
fu..ck you! angry. You don't even know this man, are you his accountant? How did you know he is not broke?. You appear as dumb as the chinese man.
Maybe he borrowed the RR or hired it, you know? People can hire any car they desire in china you haven't thought of that have you? Idiota! tongue
Remember you began with calling me a clown! tongue
you see why you still deserve to be call a clown?

Even if one is to hire a Rolls Royce, would it come cheap, how much do you think it will cost to rend a ride worth 100million Naira, or destroying 15phones that are worth more than 4million naira is what you call broke.... Now you see why you sound dumb

I understand you're frustrated about the guy's act destroying money in real time but pls.... No be him frustrate your life biko channel your frustrated and angry life to Buhari.

Just say the truth, you wish he dashed you one of the phones grin
See Slowpoke like you calling someone broke, do you even know the meaning of being broke, morons like you who has never made any kobo in life will be calling someone broke... You just sound too dumb abeg lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Rano85(m): 8:31am On Oct 31, 2016
Nigerian girls be like...

...I wish he is a Nigerian
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by angelroz: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2016
Mtcheew, stupidity of the highest order.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=musicwriter post=50641242][/quote]

Maybe one day on a related topic or over some cold drinks we'd discuss it at length.

But here's the thing, cutting off from the West totally and still making in on the planet is impossible. Even China trades with US. Russia sells oil to Western Europe. These are the two arch-enemies of the West.

But whatever you say mate. It's cool you know a lot about African history, which is more than can be said for most Nigerians. But when you put it in perspective in world history. Sub-Saharan Africa is at the bottom. Always has been!

We now have the have the chance to project ourselves on a world map, but we keep flunking!

Anyway, I hope we get there. Because that's what it just is hope. We aren't doing anything other than hope!

-Lord
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by shalomt4321: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2016
asians and their pride and arrogance the other time too that one bought iphones for his dogs what a waste
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by dukeo(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2016
sheddo619:
the way this attendant treat people at first sight is sometimes annoying, if I'm not ready to buy your item I won't be at your shop. I didn't actually lyk the smashing of phone part. He might have just given some random guyz that walks into the store as a gift,this will equally pass his message

Technically, i agree with smashing the first iPhone to prove a point grin but the others, hmm; all i can say is damn ! lipsrsealed
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
gypsey:
that's why i asserted "they say" it's obvious he is not foolish tongue
Your head dey for the matter.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
harmbhrosz:
you see why you still deserve to be call a clown?

Even if one is to hire a Rolls Royce, would it come cheap, how much do you think it will cost to rend a ride worth 100million Naira, or destroying 15phones that are worth more than 4million naira is what you call broke.... Now you see why you sound dumb

I understand you're frustrated about the guy's act destroying money in real time but pls.... No be him frustrate your life biko channel your frustrated and angry life to Buhari.

Just say the truth, you wish he dashed you one of the phones grin
See Slowpoke like you calling someone broke, do you even know the meaning of being broke, morons like you who has never made any kobo in life will be calling someone broke... You just sound too dumb abeg lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin

fu..ck you! You still made no sense, i am not even a nigerian, so in your empty head because people are poor means they can not comment on your so called rich people's outrageous behaviours and for your information one can hire an RR or a limo for less than £500 per day, you obviously do not live that world, and you are so ignorant anything mundane baffles you.

Cowards like you who insult people from behind their laptops i will shoot in the head if met face to face angry
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by harmbhrosz(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
gypsey:
fu..ck you! You still made no sense, i am not even a nigerian, so in your empty head because people are poor means they can not comment on your so called rich people's outrageous behaviours and for your information one can hire an RR or a limo for less than £500 per day, you obviously do not live that world, and you are so ignorant anything mundane baffles you.

Cowards like you who insult people from behind their laptops i will shoot in the head if met face to face angry
lol e pain am grin grin grin grin

Idioot... Stop calling people broke all in the name of nairaland.... I wish to really see that dumb_face of yours and see you push that stupid imaginary trigger dumb_ass or you think everyone here thinks like the kid you are foool...

If you've ever hustle.... Then your stupi.d brain should tell you not to call anyone broke punk
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol e pain am grin grin grin grin

Idioot... Stop calling people broke all in the name of nairaland.... I wish to really see that dumb_face of yours and see you push that stupid imaginary trigger dumb_ass or you think everyone here thinks like the kid you are foool...

If you've ever hustle.... Then your stupi.d brain should tell you not to call anyone broke punk
oh! Believe it or not i do allsorts of hustle, not that it's any of your business, i hustle big time to be able to tutor your ignorant ass that there is no problem with salvaged vehicles exported from the USA to nigeria on another thread, now put that in your pipe and smoke it. grin

what the fu..ck is the meaning of e pain am? Oh! If you ever need a salvaged vehicle from the USA drop me a line, and believe it or not i would blow your spongy brains out if need be, afterall it's not the first time, have a nice day smiley
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by harmbhrosz(m): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
gypsey:
oh! Believe it or not i do allsorts of hustle, not that it's any of your business, i hustle big time to be able to tutor your ignorant ass that there is no problem with salvaged vehicles exported from the USA to nigeria on another thread, now put that in your pipe and smoke it. grin

what the fu..ck is the meaning of e pain am? Oh! If you ever need a salvaged vehicle from the USA drop me a line, and believe it or not i would blow your spongy brains out if need be, afterall it's not the first time, have a nice day smiley
lol shut the Bleep up and stop disgracing your stupidd self by forming what you're not what the hell are you bleeping spilling out of your guts.... Slowpoke who knows nothing about life.... it's bleeping obvious you're being fed so it's easy for you to sit back there at that phone of yours and showcase your stupiddity.

Don't bleeping quote me again....your stupiddity is irritating
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by nellyelitz(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
so u mean god of buhari waka with starvation

omoge u wicked o
TRUCE20:
may God of buhari starve this nigga,e just spoil money sha inside this recession#motafuka

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by dozzykoncept(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2016
seangy4konji:
Forget rubbish. The man is right. I entered a nike store in Dubai mall. They hanged new nikes and I asked him for the price of the two best sellers. 750 dirhams and 460 dirhams. It was the best. Just because I was wearing shortk nicker and slippers.he who're directed me to cheap ones. I say you are crazy. I had 5k $ that day to buy my Philip plein and timberland I drop 2 thousand on the table and asked for the manager. Was telling me sorry. Timbs cost 170. I bought both nikes and a timbs from the manager. Gave him 50 us $ for his effort cursed the bitch. Bad customer service. You don't judge people who come I patronize you. You don't know who they are.
This is epic grin grin
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Danfuster(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
TRUCE20:
may God of buhari starve this nigga,e just spoil money sha inside this recession#motafuka

[size=19pt]Never ever use the word Nigga for any race other than the blacks. it is a sacrilege to call a none black "nigga" nor is a none black privileged in any way to use the word "nigga"...it is EXTREMELY EXCLUSIVE [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) / Glo Friends And Family Activation Code? / New Offer! How To Get MTN 1GB For N200, Valid For 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.