Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) (88617 Views)

Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video) / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by wolexy2020(m): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
Youngtrice:
please how can I get the videos from you??
You can check youku.com or download kuaishou app. It's called Kwai on App Store I think. If you have enough MB to spare , you can watch them gift each other millions online ... lucky people
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
SalomonKane:
Confess you faggot_ and free from seeking the anus of under age boys!

You bedbug!. tongue
[/s]
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
SalomonKane:
Twisted cockerel. Wasted wastrel. Seek ye the cure to thy faggotery.

Under fed mosquito. tongue
[/s]
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Certifiedboss: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
stephanie11:
A man in Thailand has become an internet sensation after a video of him buying and destroying over 15 i-phones including the store.

Trouble started for the Iphone dealers when the man stepped into the store to buy an Iphone 7. The man whom didn't look genuinely interested in buying the device was asking a couple of questions about the phone when the attendant lost it and asked if he could afford the phone?

This deeply angered the man who then smashed the phone on the table, paid and left the store. He returned the next day, this time he bought all the I-phones in the store and destroyed all of them. He then proceeded to give extra cash to the store owner before destroying the entire store. At the end of the footage, he is seen leaving the store premises in a Roll Royce 'Ghost'.

http://politicsngr.com/photosvideo-man-buys-destroys-15-iphones-attendant-insulted/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcZmog1Wqeo

For every action there is an equal an opposite reaction. Instead of buying to prove he can afford it he choosed to pay for the shop and destroy it..... Doings Na Shawarma
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by seyoops4u: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
wolexy2020:

I won't join those people that keep fighting online but I will tell you this , you are very IGNORANT!!. The op made a mistake and I corrected him. No one is above correction. I am not rich, thanks. I just wanted to make people understand better what transpired in the video and how he got his money. Peace!.
Ps: work on your attitude and approach to people you don't know about.
Bro, just leave him... And that was one of d message from the video.
Yet, he watched but didn't learn anything from it. Never look down on people.
Even those u don't know or seen b4.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
SalomonKane:
Faggot_ what's the matter, someone destroyed your anus?
[/s]
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by wolexy2020(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
iamphill:
please share with me

I will share few links here later... shocked shocked
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by JimloveTM(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Abeg who get the guy number? I wan provoke am

Meanwhile in other news, read my byline.. (signature)
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by wolexy2020(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
seyoops4u:

Bro, just leave him... And that was one of d message from the video.
Yet, he watched but didn't learn anything from it. Never look down on people.
Even those u don't know or seen b4.
Exactly, the money didn't mean anything to the guy. He just wanted to drive home a point. Only the greedy will see just the money and not the lesson to be learnt here. .

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
musicwriter:

The first technological wonder of the world (the Pyramid) was designed by and built by Africans in Egypt here in Africa.

The said Pyramid was built by African engineers who schooled in Azar university- Egypt, Fez university- Morocco, and Timbuktu university- Mali. All of these universities predates any European university. Indeed, they were respectively the oldest schools in the world.

Everything was all fine with Africa. In fact, we were already ahead of Europe in many areas. Nothing was wrong with Africa until about the 1400 century when white people unfortunately made contact with us. The rest is history.

But, whether we can recontruct ourself, YES, that's completely possible. But, it needs YOU to first understand we had a life before we met white people and that we will indeed prosper when we cut off from the west and take our destiny into our own hands.

"Africans are the problem of Africa and trust me it's too late,the mistake has been made thousands of years back we don't need to start fighting and blaming ourselves for it."

I made that clear upfront bros,I know a lot about African history bro I'm not a learner but if you'll bE realistic with me...it's too late to regain that glory

Where do we start? Go to china and see what they are doing...

Have you seen The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) in Switzerland ?

Oh,or you can just take a trip to Virginia USA and see what NASA is doing...

I hope Africa will take its place back in history but the odds are just too thin.

God bless you
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by onelife97: 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
This is China.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

for real?
For real oh grin grin No joy from those guys, but it will end angry angry and I'll come down on them like the Holy ghost. It will be epic.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by fortunechy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
MONEY MISS ROAD
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
SalomonKane:
Oh you poor bastard.

Seek less the anus of under age boys. May be then I'll spare you and feed you to my dogs.

Fool!
[/s]
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lennycool:

For real oh grin grin No joy from those guys, but it will end angry angry and I'll come down on them like the Holy ghost. It will be epic.

you can create another ID with Lennycool1 for example and use it
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by musicwriter(m): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

"Africans are the problem of Africa and trust me it's too late,the mistake has been made thousands of years back we don't need to start fighting and blaming ourselves for it."

I made that clear upfront bros,I know a lot about African history bro I'm not a learner but if you'll bE realistic with me...it's too late to regain that glory

Where do we start? Go to china and see what they are doing...

Have you seen The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) in Switzerland ?

Oh,or you can just take a trip to Virginia USA and see what NASA is doing...

I hope Africa will take its place back in history but the odds are just too thin.

God bless you

If indeed, you knew a lot of history you'll know Britain your master was once the most backward country in Europe in the 420 ADs. By that time Britain was still enslaved by Normans, then by the Jutes, then by Ango-saxons, then by France. Britain used to be poor destitutes.

Britain (an underdog) later over-took the rest of Europe and the world!.

In fact, if Britain could come from behind and rule the world, anybody can do that. We can and will certainly overtake the west, when people like you (unfortunately many are in leadership role) open your eyes.

Whether you think you can or you cannot, either way you're right............Henry Ford.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by PMONEY6: 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
tuale @ iphones smasher you na d baddest!!! grin grin grin

fck haters, spend your cash the way that suits you

###who no go no knw..
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
musicwriter:

If indeed, you knew a lot of history you'll know Britain your master was once the most backward country in Europe in the 420 ADs. By that time Britain was still enslaved by Normans, then by the Jutes, then by Ango-saxons, then by France. Britain used to be poor destitutes.

Britain (an underdog) later over-took the rest of Europe and the world!.

In fact, if Britain could come from behind and rule the world, anybody can do that. We can and will certainly overtake the west, when people like you (unfortunately many are in leadership role) open your eyes.

Whether you think you can or you cannot, either way you're right............Henry Ford.

S you're comparing 2016 with 420 AD? Nice one

I answered your question even before you asked I said " Africans are the problem of Africa"

If the brits were African they won't be where they are today!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by daxon001(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
It's a great day 2day guys. It's my birthday men! wink smiley If you doubt, check d home page cheesy
Abeg some likes wouldn't hurt now would they? wink
Also 4ur info, my phone is exactly are year 2day too. So na double celebration o. We both thank God o grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by gregyboy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
dem dats alot abeg next time cum naija cum do am b4 u attemt pay na beaten u go see na for station u go pay
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Kgdavid:

1. I don't want you to believe anything. that is your prerogative.

2. Your "knowledge" is fact that cannot be contradicted?

Mr. Man i'm only trying to help you understand that what you may have noticed in the people you say you work for may be a correlation between wealth and behavior (within a limited sample), without any necessary causation between the two. There could be other factors responsible for their sensible behavior such as age or temperament, or faith.

Let us take known wealthy people such as Floyd Mayweather, who is worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and is yet known for being extremely ostentatious. Your theory that wealthy people all act the same way is obviously highly improbable, given that no two people ever act the exact same way.

Go to school.
my argument wasn't on if all rich people"s behaviours are the same, hence my addition of "sensible" in my earlier comments, infact i agree with you on that. My opinion was formed from experience on the sensible rich people i work for, perhaps that may be why i have adopted the position that i did on the behaviour of the chinese Rich guy. Obviously i ve not met or worked with all rich people . Pardon me! Infact you gave an example of mayweather, i agree on that too, you have changed my opinion, not entirely though, on the behaviours of Rich people. well..some rich people grin. I put my hand up!

We learn every day, i do not have to go to school to have common knowledge and not every one who went to school is intelligent, life experiences, travelling and meeting learned people can teach one alot. Some people are in certain jobs not because they hold a degree but because of their experience and been aquinted with the right individuals, i ve learnt some thing today from you, ciao! grin

however i still think that the behaviour of this chinese fella regardless of how rich he may be is outrageous!

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by ikbnice(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Akpan107:
Another lesson learnt is, we should never underestimate anyone.
sure
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by AmasB(f): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
E wo buy and give me and i will blessed u instead of destroying it
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by beautiful232(f): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
when some people can't still afford Nokia touch light
somebody is damaging iPhone

GOD punish poverty

Amen
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by musicwriter(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

S you're comparing 2016 with 420 AD? Nice one

I answered your question even before you asked I said " Africans are the problem of Africa"

If the brits were African they won't be where they are today!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Krystale: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
TRUCE20:
may God of buhari starve this nigga,e just spoil money sha inside this recession#motafuka
if u dont have, beg rather than insult
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by encrypt(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Just buy the shop and fire the assistant then hire get back after a week..
That's how to roll!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you can create another ID with Lennycool1 for example and use it
Yeah but thats another email address, plus won't they just block the new one?
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by musicwriter(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

If the brits were YOU they won't be where they are today!. So, you can see, the problem is how to get people like you to be confident in themselves again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) / Glo Friends And Family Activation Code? / New Offer! How To Get MTN 1GB For N200, Valid For 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.