Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward (2433 Views)

The Simple Reason Why Nigeria Is Backward In Development [the Only Way Forward] / The Scam Called Uber Taxi In Nigeria And The Way Forward / Suggestion On The Way Forward In Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by CplusJason: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

And who is your dear??, i dnt engage in e-fights ,in any fight at all buh when som1 looks for my trouble first,i indulge him to the fullest. now shut up and mind ur bizness..
Lol, you don't engage in e-fight my ass.

My friend, just shut up and don't disgrace your lineage. grin

Dumb kid.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

you should sit down and ask yourself why almost everybody is against you...
majority cant be wrong,you have been very rude to some pple on this forum and i think you should apologize..
i dnt have any problem with u again,carry your wahala and go..
really so u get problem before guy man go and hide for one spot, you will be shamed and I will watch and smile , you no be the first and you no go be the last
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, you don't engage in e-fight my ass.

My friend, just shut up and don't disgrace your lineage. grin

Dumb kid.
you lack respect which indicates clearly that you are still a kid .cos a grown up wont talk the way you do..have a nice day.
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by CplusJason: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

you lack respect which indicates clearly that you are still a kid .cos a grown up wont talk the way you do..have a nice day.
Now you're acting cool abi? Next time, if anyone provokes you online, just ignore and stop going about insulting the person. (the way you're going about insulting judeefcc)

Have a nice day little one.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by firstking01(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
NeutralJUDGE:
thought i was the only one observing that sir...
Follow the attitude of some romancelanders here at your own peril and disposal.
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
CplusJason:
Now you're acting cool abi? Next time, if anyone provokes you online, just ignore and stop going about insulting the person. (the way you're going about insulting judeefcc)

Have a nice day little one.
you are nt in a position to advice me cos you lack respect..
you might be older than me(which i think its nt possible),but even at that,i dnt think i wld want 2 learn anything from you or take advice from you cos you dnt exhibit anything worthy of emulating,so you shld be advicing yourself.
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by CplusJason: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

you are nt in a position to advice me cos you lack respect..
you might be older than me(which i think its nt possible),but even at that,i dnt think i wld want 2 learn anything from you or take advice from you cos you dnt exhibit anything worthy of emulating,so you shld be advicing yourself.
Oh fvck!!! Who have that precious time to waste advising a basket skull? I rather advise my loyal dog than wasting it on you.

Sweetheart, come and join me let us eat.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
CplusJason:
Oh fvck!!! Who have that precious time to waste advising a basket skull? I rather advise my loyal dog than wasting it on you.

Sweetheart, come and join me let us eat.
shocked shocked
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by CplusJason: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Benita27:
shocked shocked
Holy shiit...!!! Benita caught me again. embarassed
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
CplusJason:
Holy shiit...!!! Benita caught me again. embarassed
Happy sunday!.
Haven't seen this part of you before, and she didn't deserve it.
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by CplusJason: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Benita27:
Happy sunday!.
Haven't seen this part of you before, and she didn't deserve it.
Yeah,you're very correct, but she should reduce the way she insult the dude.
You had issues with him but you don't go about insulting the dude, now that's maturity.

Okay, CindyeMerAld, i apologise if u feel insulted, but pls, settle the issue between you nd jude.

cool

6 Likes

Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by NeutralJUDGE(m): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

its nt funny..the guy is so immature
Lyk criuz?? Sha cus of some of his threads ryt

1 Like

Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
CplusJason:
You had issues with him but you don't go about insulting the dude, now that's maturity.

Okay, CindyeMerAld, i apologise if u feel insulted, but pls, settle the issue between you nd jude.

cool
i dnt need your apology,keep it to yourself.
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
CplusJason:

Okay, Cindye.MerAld, i apologise if u feel insulted, but pls, settle the issue between you nd jude.

cool
Wow!, i like that. grin
People are actually different and the dude offended her...just maybe she chose to get back at him this way.

1 Like

Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

Don't be too mad, just forgive my friend.
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

cplusjason you see wetin the ugly thing they tell you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
judeefcc:
issue as per, i call out ugly girls how is that one a bad thing cheesy they are all ugly i wont sugarcoat my words diddyy.diva herbie.27 mhis.bliss mzla.rem cindyeme.rald ALL i have seen their pictures na
Has classifying us as "ugly" boast your self worth yet?.
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Benita27:
Don't be too mad, just forgive my friend.
am nt mad at all,i just dnt want his apology.
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by CplusJason: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

You must need it beautiful.... cheesy

It seems you don't know what i'm selling... Check my siggy cool
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by CplusJason: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Benita27:
Wow!, i like that. grin
People are actually different and the dude offended her...just maybe she chose to get back at him this way.
Lol, thanks cheesy
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

am nt mad at all,i just dnt want his apology.
K.
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Gladiator1: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
smiley
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
op i am done later man
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
judeefcc:
mind
pained that much grin cheesy
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
pained that much grin cheesy
nope i have made my point for una matter, calling my mum wasn't necessary cause if you done notice i dont have time for ugly girls on this section anymore. i will only talk with the fine ones, now for the last time get lost kiss
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
judeefcc:
nope i have made my point for una matter, calling my mum wasn't necessary cause if you done notice i dont have time for ugly girls on this section anymore. i will only talk with the fine ones, now for the last time get lost kiss
No you are pained because I said the truth.

Cry baby grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old Slay Queens Should Retire” – Young Nigerian Female Secondary School Leavers / Bet9ja Sure 8 Odds Games / Evangelist, Nick Vujicic Born Without Limbs Welcomes Twin Girls With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.