Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (976580 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Tripletmom: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
goobyparks:

goobyparks@yahoo.com
Thanks momma am really grateful.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hello everyone. Regarding the disagreements about whether people lied or not when applying for their B1B2 visas because they later decided to have their babies in the US especially in scenarios where they were not pregnant at the time of interview. I'd like to make 2 comments.

1. I believe sometimes people are sincerely mistaken and are not trying to be fraudulent or lie. Personally, I have applied and got multiple US visas and I just assumed B1 was visitor and business and B2 was medical. I have always selected B1 after choosing B1B2 and have had no issues at JFK.... thank God ( never childbirth visits though!). Yet I only just discovered from the US department website this week that even tourist and family visits should actually select B2 as the specific purpose of visit after choosing B1B2 as the general reason on the DS160. Pls see this link for the definition of B2. Shocking much!!!! In summary unless we are going on business, we should choose B2 for visit, tourism, medical, childbirth, family visit etc. I don't know if this a recent change.

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/visit/visitor.html

2. As was pasted on page zero of this thread by justwise (a comment made by abujaniv, I think) regardless of what visa you choose which is approved by the VO, the border control personnel are the ones with the authority to permit entry into the US. I personally believe it's a discretionary thing depending on the US state (if liberal or conservative), the POE (enough reviews on Chicago for the wise), their mood, your comportment, whether other info you give ties with what you had given the VO, "burden of proof" etc.

I don't think it's unusual to indicate a travel date on the DS160 and decide not to travel. Although i inderstand that showing up with a big tummy at POE may look suspect! The DS160 form itself asks if you have made concrete travel plans and if you answer no, the memo note beside the date says give an approximate date of travel. So border officers that bounce people based on "you said you're coming for 2 weeks now you're saying 5 weeks " are being a little harsh but still they are exercising their US given right to bounce, in my opinion.

Summary......maybe all should choose B2 for medical trips, holidays, visit to see family and otherwise and carry your portmanteau of evidence to prove what you are really going to do, to show that you can pay for what you are going to do and evidence that you plan to return home pronto without using a dime of tax payers money.

Peace out!

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Chanbaby: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pls all chicago mum pls I need a Dr that I can correspond with. I tried Dr Akhere he said I must make a deposited of $1500 before we can correspond.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ramj: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
aremso:

Thanks so much, my wife was denied visa for birthing and what they told us was that we should not have told the VO that she wanted to go and give birth but after joining nairaland and gotten more informed, by God grace with more than enough info here, we are going to the embassy togther and we will boldly tell them she wants to go and give birth since we have researched and confirmed it is legal s, we can afford it and with the favour of God, we would be given the visas as Jesus lives. Although, some pple on this forum can make u feel sad that u have committed grievous sins on those things u dont know and ignorant of thank God for some one like Ramj she gave me one of the most encouraging reply and even so short, i was happy unlike others.

Glad reading this. Just doing my bit likw everyone else.

Wish u success in the next interview in Jesus name.

Ramj is a guy not a she.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Unfelt: 7:45am On Oct 14, 2017
lolllll in my mind, i am like, isnt Ramj a guy......

Ramj:

Glad reading this. Just doing my bit likw everyone else.

Wish u success in the next interview in Jesus name.

Ramj is a guy not a she.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Admonika: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Nice work here
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Msadesina: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2017
Chanbaby:
Pls all chicago mum pls I need a Dr that I can correspond with. I tried Dr Akhere he said I must make a deposited of $1500 before we can correspond.

Please read about Dr Akere well on this thread before giving him money or getting a correspondence from him, A POE like chicago might not even let you in if your correspondence is from Akere. He is not an OBG and has lost credibility from what i have read on NL. My 2cents pls

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Msadesina: 8:59am On Oct 14, 2017
Unfelt:
lolllll in my mind, i am like, isnt Ramj a guy......

When Ramj has more info than women on this thread nko? Lol... Encyclopedia on birthing in the US
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by debby516(f): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2017
Simple, Ramj 'studied to show himself approved'. The info on the internet is too much in this age and time not be informed, especially for we the educated ones.

Msadesina:

When Ramj has more info than women on this thread nko? Lol... Encyclopedia on birthing in the US
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Dwebb55: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Chanbaby:

This is why we ask for people to read the thread before asking questions. Dr Akere has been blacklisted and a read of the current thread would have confirmed this. Deal with him at your own peril!

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ginnny: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hello all, any Chicago mum who will be in Chicago from mid December to January....let's connect. Still on lookout for accommodation in Chicago. Tx
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by iykmon: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
I want to thank everyone who have contributed to the this forum. Although I am not meant to be here but I have use this forum to achieve my aim.
I have followed this group from part 1. I have learnt that you just need to be truthful and have all your documentation straight .

My VO experience.
VO Hello
Me hi
VO :why are you going to the US.
Me: traveling for holiday and meet you an appointment with Dr xxxxx
VO: Any email correspondence from the Dr.
Me yes and I handed the documents and my budget sheet.
VO: who told you about this budget sheet because I have seen many people present it.
Me well I have developed it to help know what my budget is like.
VO: you work for xxxxx
Me: yes
VO: How long
Me 9
VO: how much is your income
Me :xxxxx
VO: pick up your passport from the state you requested to receive it.

At POE experience in JFK.
CBS: hello
Me hi
CBS :Passports please
Me I gave him.
CBS why are you here
Me :I am here for vacation and also to meet an appointment with Dr xxxxx.
CBS :any emails
Me: I handed him the documents. He continued to read and type.
CBS :how did know about this Dr,
Me I saw the research publication online, so I sent out the email and got the replies. So I decided to try.
CBS where do work
Me: I work for xxxxx
CBS :what did you do.
Me: I explained my role and he said for how long have you been doing this. I said 9years.
CBS :stamp 6months.
CBS :how long will you be staying
Me 3weeks
CBS: do have a return ticket
Me yes
CBS :can I see it.
Me sure and I brought my ticket and he saw it and we left there.
CBS: I saw you have food, what type of food.
Me: dry fish, melon... Etc
CBS enjoy your day.

I immediately went to the bag claim area. I discovered my lock was broken by custom and there was a note inside my bag. But my other bag was damaged. I don't know if they try to steal from my bag in Nigeria.

I went straight to connect my flight.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Aprilborn: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
TripleKMama how are you doing? Please i need to reach you, my email is memshimag@yahoo.com. thankyou
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by BRENDAMAGALI: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
HI COULD YOU PLEASE SEND TO ME THE TOTAL BILL YOU WERE CHARGED ON THIS HOSPITAL AND DOCTOR, I AM REALLY INTERESTED BECAUSE I WILL BE GOING IN DECEMBER AND I CONTINUE LOOKING FOR OPTIONS, THANKS!

heavenangels:
Good Morning everyone, In the Spirit of giving back, Got to the MMA @7pm for a 10.45pm Delta Airline flight. I weighed my luggage and i was told to remove stuffs out cos i had excess over the 23kg.... had to wait for DH to come pick them up. I was amazed when DH said each luggage should be 32kg for business class.... anyway i was apologised to and allowed to carry everything.... heading to the plane for the flight, one of the attendants came to me and said you have been selected along with a few people for extensive search.... i said no problem and they started searching my shoes, testing my bag and even surface of my laptop, asked me to put on my laptop.....when they were done they apologised again...I stepped into the plane and we had a long 12hrs straight....

Getting to Atlanta... chose not to use the wheelchair, i walked a bit then to filled my info on the computer then to the CBP officer

Me: Good Morning
CBP: Silent(no words back)
CBP: Passport Pls
Me: gave him my passport
CBP: Why are you here?
Me: To have my babies
CBP: Do you have family here
Me: Yes i do, but im not going to them
CBP: where are you going?
Me: To my family friend in Houston
CBP: when was the last time you were here
Me: 2015
CBP: How long are you here for
Me: 3Months
CBP: How much do you have?
Me: 9500
CBP: are you sure that's all you have
Me: Yes
CBP: are you sure not more
Me: Yes, Exactly 9500
CBP: Stamped in for 6montnhs and gave me my passport back and was just shaking his head like something was wrong.......
Me: I took my passport and waka sharp sharp..

Heading straight for my luggage and connecting my flight.... while i was confused.... a police officer came to me and said, mam, you have a minute?

Po: Is this your first time in the US?
Me: No, its not
Po: why are you here?
Me: Came to have my babies
Po: Babies
Me: Yes, Babies
Po: are you having twins
Me: Yes i am
Po: oh, Congratulations

2nd Police officer was walking by and he probably heard and he said Congratulations Mam.

Po: Do you have a correspondence with a dr and hospital?
Me: Yes i do
Po: Can i see it please
Me: Yes Sure, so I first showed him doctor's receipt from my phone first, then brought out my printed correspondence
Po: How far long are you
Me: I'm 30 weeks today
Po: It shows you are 11weeks here
Me: Please look at the date, its probably in May
Po: oh-oh, Sorry date says may
Po: I can see you made doctor's payment with zero balance... everything looks good
Me: Thank you sir

got my stuffs back and picked up my luggage and went straight to go connect my flight....

I'm all settled in and already went for my first dr appointment with Dr Fagbohun.....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Tripletmom: 12:29am On Oct 15, 2017
goobyparks:

goobyparks@yahoo.com

Mail sent
Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayotundesh: 1:39am On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=Senatornuella post=61389477][/quote]

No I'm not holy.

I gave her sympathy,I gave thanks for her & also gave her my prayers.
why didn't u notice that.

But when I tell the truth that there are consequences for lying to get a visa especially if you get caught...u rise up .

My dear I pray for more hope for Nigeria in as much as we try to give our children the best we can.

If you understand the political relationship between nations, you may understand why they are trying to protect themselves...
Most of the United States terrorists were American born but not American allied...and many of us deliver and immediately retreat from the United States with the child...
So the children are not taught the history or the ethics of The United States but of another country and if you analyze our Nigeria, we have a recent history of terrorism within...
But let's not go there.

The only thing you see is that you are pregnant and that you have the money to deliver there...
But you should try to be understanding from their perspective too...

They just need their records straight of who comes in for what & for how long..

We are our children's mentors, if people convince u to lie, if your children begin to tell lies just to get what they want, how will you feel...

I'm not judging... and I say this out of love...
Don't think of yourself alone...put the balance for everyone.

If that officer was someone who lost a family member in 9/11, she might have over reacted bit it's part of the interrogation to scare the truth out.

All I can say is Thank God that the person in question, u or her made it safely to her family.
God helped her...if she was insulted & depoted what will we then say?

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayotundesh: 1:58am On Oct 15, 2017
MamaOO:

I understand where both of you are coming from and there's iota of truth both submissions. But the truth still remains that she lied. I am not saint by any means, I've lied before and will probably still lie in the future, but the thing is... situations like that (lying to Visa Officers) doesn't usually have a good outcome. And to what end sef?

We talk about Nigerians being treated with disdain and caution at POEs and while we huff and puff, we know deep down inside of us that we brought it on ourselves. A co-worker was chatting nonsense about Nigeria the other day, about how everybody was corrupt and scammers. And while I wanted to sucker-punch him, can I blame him? Thats the image we have portrayed about ourselves.

The original OP mentioned that she found out about NL after lying to get her visa, why did she not make research about the Visa before she even went to the embassy? Maybe I am the only one oo. But I seek information like no other. Before I embark on anything, I google and research the hell out of that thing so I am not caught unawares. Take for instance last night, I was researching about elementary and Middle Schools for my son. We have a school we are assigned to but I found out that there's another school rated 9/10 (our district school is 7/10). I searched and searched found out that kids are accepted based on lottery, the lottery time frames and all that. Mind you, the kid I'm doing this for is a 13month old. Kindergarten or Pre-K doesn't even start until 5years old.

CBP is not legally obligated to be polite. It depends on the person, they are doing their jobs within the jurisdiction of the law, haven't you heard that black lives don't matter in the US? You're a white criminal, you get burger king and milkshakes. You are a black criminal, you get beat down, your face plastered on the cement. That's if you're lucky you're not shot. And yeah, she got through CBP, I hope she gets through renewal too.

Thank you.

My point exactly...

In fact blacks are not just beat down, they are many times shot down. Not to talk of Nigerians.

Now one of the ways we are respected is in our approach to visa applications...

I have read testimonies here of mothers that had all their documentations arranged in a file and they were commend for their organization...

Now I'm not looking down on anyone, never called anyone a liar as the otherwoman said...just talking about expected consequences for action & not the victim mentality...

We can learn from her experience....

I personally think they deliberately kept her to miss her connecting flight because they had her ticket.. it could have been worse & they have every right to do their jobs.

But I'm just saying the truth with much love to my fellow expectant mothers....

Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayotundesh: 2:14am On Oct 15, 2017
aremso:

Thanks so much, my wife was denied visa for birthing and what they told us was that we should not have told the VO that she wanted to go and give birth but after joining nairaland and gotten more informed, by God grace with more than enough info here, we are going to the embassy togther and we will boldly tell them she wants to go and give birth since we have researched and confirmed it is legal s, we can afford it and with the favour of God, we would be given the visas as Jesus lives. Although, some pple on this forum can make u feel sad that u have committed grievous sins on those things u dont know and ignorant of thank God for some one like Ramj she gave me one of the most encouraging reply and even so short, i was happy unlike others.

Ooh Waow!

Don't be sad....just stand to be corrected...That's why we are all here...
We naturally feel sad when we didn't do well, but it's okay if you know better & then do better...

But I just always wonder who are the 'they' that tell people to lie...those 'they' need to be interrogated on where they get their info.

A colleague of mine also told me that they told him to lie and himself & wife went on ahead & even with their $30,000 they were denied...

Do you know that it is not only the success stories in this forrum that helps us but also the challenges that people have had that help us.

If you read back, you will see a lot of trashing of things out but in the end we all learnt.

So it is well my brother do your best, trash out your stuff here and go forth...
Better to be shy or embarrassed here with us than at the embassy or in another land where u know our dear government's hands may not reach you to protect you...

In fact the strict teachers on this group have mellowed down & have stopped responding to some things because they expect us to read...
Now I'm looking bad & I dont even know half of what they do.

Best of everything!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayotundesh: 2:31am On Oct 15, 2017
mamaron:
Hello everyone. Regarding the disagreements about whether people lied or not when applying for their B1B2 visas because they later decided to have their babies in the US especially in scenarios where they were not pregnant at the time of interview. I'd like to make 2 comments.

1. I believe sometimes people are sincerely mistaken and are not trying to be fraudulent or lie. Personally, I have applied and got multiple US visas and I just assumed B1 was visitor and business and B2 was medical. I have always selected B1 after choosing B1B2 and have had no issues at JFK.... thank God ( never childbirth visits though!). Yet I only just discovered from the US department website this week that even tourist and family visits should actually select B2 as the specific purpose of visit after choosing B1B2 as the general reason on the DS160. Pls see this link for the definition of B2. Shocking much!!!! In summary unless we are going on business, we should choose B2 for visit, tourism, medical, childbirth, family visit etc. I don't know if this a recent change.

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/visit/visitor.html

2. As was pasted on page zero of this thread by justwise (a comment made by abujaniv, I think) regardless of what visa you choose which is approved by the VO, the border control personnel are the ones with the authority to permit entry into the US. I personally believe it's a discretionary thing depending on the US state (if liberal or conservative), the POE (enough reviews on Chicago for the wise), their mood, your comportment, whether other info you give ties with what you had given the VO, "burden of proof" etc.

I don't think it's unusual to indicate a travel date on the DS160 and decide not to travel. Although i inderstand that showing up with a big tummy at POE may look suspect! The DS160 form itself asks if you have made concrete travel plans and if you answer no, the memo note beside the date says give an approximate date of travel. So border officers that bounce people based on "you said you're coming for 2 weeks now you're saying 5 weeks " are being a little harsh but still they are exercising their US given right to bounce, in my opinion.

Summary......maybe all should choose B2 for medical trips, holidays, visit to see family and otherwise and carry your portmanteau of evidence to prove what you are really going to do, to show that you can pay for what you are going to do and evidence that you plan to return home pronto without using a dime of tax payers money.

Peace out!

Waow!
Thanks for your input....

I would like say on my part that I never directly called anyone a liar as my fellow emotional preggo said...

I just said there are consequences when we don't tell the truth especially when you are caught in it.

Okay 2ndly, I don't like to generalize individual cases...

For this sister in question's case...according to the information she gave us...
The POE complained that she applied for a visa for vacation and as soon as she got the visa she started communicating with hospitals in the United States which was evidence she had a plan to deliver in the United States from the get!

We are not children...we are honest with one another here and we guide one another...

Our sister told us where she went wrong, let's just learn from it and do our best...

Much love everyone!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayotundesh: 2:36am On Oct 15, 2017
Dwebb55:

This is why we ask for people to read the thread before asking questions. Dr Akere has been blacklisted and a read of the current thread would have confirmed this. Deal with him at your own peril!

Chanbaby I think this is a life saver Info... thank God you asked...

Thanks for the info Dwebb55
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayotundesh: 2:40am On Oct 15, 2017
iykmon:
I want to thank everyone who have contributed to the this forum. Although I am not meant to be here but I have use this forum to achieve my aim.
I have followed this group from part 1. I have learnt that you just need to be truthful and have all your documentation straight .

My VO experience.
VO Hello
Me hi
VO :why are you going to the US.
Me: traveling for holiday and meet you an appointment with Dr xxxxx
VO: Any email correspondence from the Dr.
Me yes and I handed the documents and my budget sheet.
VO: who told you about this budget sheet because I have seen many people present it.
Me well I have developed it to help know what my budget is like.
VO: you work for xxxxx
Me: yes
VO: How long
Me 9
VO: how much is your income
Me :xxxxx
VO: pick up your passport from the state you requested to receive it.

At POE experience in JFK.
CBS: hello
Me hi
CBS :Passports please
Me I gave him.
CBS why are you here
Me :I am here for vacation and also to meet an appointment with Dr xxxxx.
CBS :any emails
Me: I handed him the documents. He continued to read and type.
CBS :how did know about this Dr,
Me I saw the research publication online, so I sent out the email and got the replies. So I decided to try.
CBS where do work
Me: I work for xxxxx
CBS :what did you do.
Me: I explained my role and he said for how long have you been doing this. I said 9years.
CBS :stamp 6months.
CBS :how long will you be staying
Me 3weeks
CBS: do have a return ticket
Me yes
CBS :can I see it.
Me sure and I brought my ticket and he saw it and we left there.
CBS: I saw you have food, what type of food.
Me: dry fish, melon... Etc
CBS enjoy your day.

I immediately went to the bag claim area. I discovered my lock was broken by custom and there was a note inside my bag. But my other bag was damaged. I don't know if they try to steal from my bag in Nigeria.

I went straight to connect my flight.

Congratulations dear.. Thank you for giving back...

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayotundesh: 2:52am On Oct 15, 2017
Sorry guys I'm awake & responding while trying to digest rice I ate 8 hours ago!
lol

It is well.

Much love!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by AmyGod: 3:23am On Oct 15, 2017
Dear Mama's, please i need some clarifications on US Visa Renewal. In 2015, my Mum and Dad traveled to the US together.

When applying, they applied as a group with she as his dependent using his email address to book an appointment.

Fast forward to today, my mum is to travel alone to the US by January 2018.
After recalling her DS160 form filled in 2015, i got another DS160 confirmation number and updated it with her current details and was successful.

However the bid to schedule an appointment have been failing, whenever i try, it reminds me that her details have been booked with my Dad's email and should be routed through his mail.
Upon using my Dad's email, it comes off as though he is also travelling and usually request for 2 gtb visa fee reference number i.e my dads and mums.

I have tried to delete her as a dependent from my dads details on the "schedule an appointment page" and used another mail address to schedule an appointment for her, but i cant proceed cause it will always state that shes been booked with another email address which is my Dads.

Please, has anyone experienced this before? What do i do? Thank you Mamas for your response.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Senatornuella: 4:05am On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=Ayotundesh post=61431113]

Perhaps you didnt read both posts well ie mine and that of the originating post, if you did you wouldnt see any reason to send this. I like to state here emphatically that there is no where in my post I called u a liar. So please correct that notion. My grouse with you was ur statement if you knew you lied, why complain you were treated badly (paraphrased. Note that you have edited the offending statement to what I attached below)

The CBP has the absolute right to send anyone home even for not liking your face but to call people names like disgusting liar, tell such a person to just shut up, ask where she got money from, if she borrowed it bla bla bla probably insinuating that the money was stolen is even against international standard. I mean a person has the right to be treated with human dignity. And then such a person after going thru this ordeal still found the strength to post so that it can be reiterated that one should be honest when seeking visas and you then still go on to rub salt on injury. This is my point! Posts like your reply discourage others from sending in their experiences and still yet people like you will cry that no one shares their experiences anymore. I didn't have to lie because I am not comfortable lying but that doesn't mean that people don't get advised to lie when seeking visas to birth in the US and not everyone knows that such place as nairaland exists. I will send in your munched post which you have edited to tone down the effect of what caused my response so you see that it is not my emotions talking or the victim mentality like you stated in one of your posts. I expect that someone who comes back here to give such an ordeal should get some compassion from us. People should learn how to empathise. So if you will excuse me let me go back to minding my business

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Petdaughter: 4:40am On Oct 15, 2017
AmyGod:
Dear Mama's, please i need some clarifications on US Visa Renewal. In 2015, my Mum and Dad traveled to the US together.

When applying, they applied as a group with she as his dependent using his email address to book an appointment.

Fast forward to today, my mum is to travel alone to the US by January 2018.
After recalling her DS160 form filled in 2015, i got another DS160 confirmation number and updated it with her current details and was successful.

However the bid to schedule an appointment have been failing, whenever i try, it reminds me that her details have been booked with my Dad's email and should be routed through his mail.
Upon using my Dad's email, it comes off as though he is also travelling and usually request for 2 gtb visa fee reference number i.e my dads and mums.

I have tried to delete her as a dependent from my dads details on the "schedule an appointment page" and used another mail address to schedule an appointment for her, but i cant proceed cause it will always state that shes been booked with another email address which is my Dads.

Please, has anyone experienced this before? What do i do? Thank you Mamas for your response.

Call their contact center, they would ask you to provide a new email address and set it up for you to book your mom's appointment; her information would also be moved to this new profile. Have her passport details ready when you call
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Quin17: 6:11am On Oct 15, 2017
mimimum:
Hello Chiprettie, Please can I pm you for info on your accomodation in Virginia? Thanks.
Hello, gdmrng, im trying to get accomodation in richmod virginia. Pls did u eventually use d extended stay, can you help me with info on how to go abt it. Iv sent you a personal message thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by inizo: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2017
Ginnny:
Hello all, any Chicago mum who will be in Chicago from mid December to January....let's connect. Still on lookout for accommodation in Chicago. Tx

Hi ginny what's the bill for your procedure in chicago
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by oyibo4real: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2017
Hi Petdaughter

I tried replying ur mail, but it bounced back several times. Kindly follow me or ask your question here.
Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Adiahabasi: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Austine2020:
Its 1 year period from the day of Payment.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by AmyGod: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Thanks you so much. I will do as you have suggested.

Call their contact center, they would ask you to provide a new email address and set it up for you to book your mom's appointment; her information would also be moved to this new profile. Have her passport details ready when you call[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.