Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted (26246 Views)

Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months / We, Not Ajimobi Govt, Suspended Your Salary – Ibadan High Chiefs Tell Olubadan / Suspended Traditional Ruler Reconciles With Assaulted Woman [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by MzMercie: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
martha89:
. ode this the true story and na you go yeye.

hahahahaha, in naija, na u be real ode, and u believe she did that from her heart, Kai, abi d king dey save face, smh
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by kelechi50: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
Na why you dey run no be you se you be Oga king ,can somebody remind me the name of deji of akure that did the same thing and was deposed,he better thank God and apologize
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by ihimiray(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
martineinstein:
ojuromi was scare of being deposed
common man,U should know your custom well.... She made peace with the throne not the other way round...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by DEIFIED(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
Fake news.
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by ALAYORMII: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
The fear of deposing him made him apologize sharpaly

2 Likes

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by martha89: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
MzMercie:

hahahahaha, in naija, na u be real ode, and u believe she did that from her heart, Kai, abi d king dey save face, smh
Who cares if the apology is fake or not. All i am saying without verification anything make headlines here.
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by DrGill(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
Dcomrade:
Letter of apology from the said Lady.

She said,and I quote "it will be sacrilegious for me to demand or receive apology from his Majesty, Let history not record me and my family as having directly or indirectly caused embarrassment to our Royal Stool"

She's a wise woman.
No Official stamp
Nd u accept me to believe this
Poooo

1 Like

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by MzMercie: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
martha89:
Who cares if the apology is fake or not. All i am saying without verification anything make headlines here.

Nairaland is a forum not a news platform like punch n co. get use to it bro
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Atk1nson(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Rapuru14:
I in no way support any form of assault on these creatures that God has blessed us with.
But the Oshomole of a gov'nor openly and flagrantly assaulted a poor woman working hard to make ends meet; who queried him?

Na kwezshon I ask oo

He publicly apologized for that incidence
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by 12inchDickson: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
Wetin happen BTW dem sef
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by kernel504(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
Clerverly:
Nobody Fights Government, And Wins...If You Are In Doubt....Ask Nnamdi Coward And His Ipob Vandals!
... Or let's ask Awo why he committed suicide.
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by orimsam: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
ihimiray:
U cant suspend a king in edo state... The people will always resist it. Kings are born here not made
African mentality. So the king is free to assault married women.
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by olisaEze(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
ihimiray:
U cant suspend a king in edo state... The people will always resist it. Kings are born here not made

Yeah very true.
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by tempex88(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Dcomrade:
Letter of apology from the said Lady.

She said,and I quote "it will be sacrilegious for me to demand or receive apology from his Majesty, Let history not record me and my family as having directly or indirectly caused embarrassment to our Royal Stool"

She's a wise woman.

No sign it was received by Edo state govt
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
martha89:
Stop calling him for posting a lie,front page my foot .Too much lies here,hungry bloggers. The woman is the one that apologize not the king. where is your sense and why will a king apologize?
I see, Kings re now gods.
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Clerverly:
Nobody Fights Government, And Wins...If You Are In Doubt....Ask Nnamdi Coward And His Ipob Vandals!
tompolo and asari nkor dem non fight the government too
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Clerverly:

tompolo and asari dokunbo nkor
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
martha89:
Stop calling him for posting a lie,front page my foot .Too much lies here,hungry bloggers. The woman is the one that apologize not the king. where is your sense and why will a king apologize?
why wouldn't king apologise?
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Rapuru14:
I in no way support any form of assault on these creatures that God has blessed us with.
But the Oshomole of a gov'nor openly and flagrantly assaulted a poor woman working hard to make ends meet; who queried him?

Na kwezshon I ask oo
have you forgot so soon? didn't the opposition query him that he begged the widow and gave her about N1m plus
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by martha89: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=asuustrike2009 post=50638235]
why wouldn't king apologise? [/quoteWhere are the people making reference to the Akure saga? I said that Oshiomhonle's seven days deadline given to his Highness to go and begged his daughter was joke taken too far by the Edo state executive council led by the governor. Eccept that person is not from Esan land or he has no traditional roller from where he come from, who is that person that want to carry his/ her forehead to go and face that of a king? Certainly not the real Esan person. The Esan person believed that if you offend an elder you say sorry, if an elder offend you, you will also say sorry to the elderly person. I thing that the steps that woman and her familyi are taking now, which is the best of the very best. Godforbid Oshiomhole's actions put Betty in a life time problems.
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by martha89: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I see, Kings re now gods.
. Where are the people making reference to the Akure saga? I said that Oshiomhonle's seven days deadline given to his Highness to go and begged his daughter was joke taken too far by the Edo state executive council led by the governor. Eccept that person is not from Esan land or he has no traditional roller from where he come from, who is that person that want to carry his/ her forehead to go and face that of a king? Certainly not the real Esan person. The Esan person believed that if you offend an elder you say sorry, if an elder offend you, you will also say sorry to the elderly person. I thing that the steps that woman and her familyi are taking now, which is the best of the very best. Godforbid Oshiomhole's actions put Betty in a life time problems.
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Kiakia(m): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Oshiomhole made this happen. Kudos to him. Next, he should prevail on the new Oba of Benin to reverse all the undemocratic acts he has authorised since assumption of office. We are running a democracy and not a monarchical system of government in Nigeria. Benin is not a personal fiefdom of the young Oba to do as he likes. It is the capital of Edo State with inhabitants of all hues and shades residing thereat. Some of the orders he has given so far against the residents is unconscienable and repugnant to natural justice and good conscience. Oshiomhole cannot turn a blind eye to the infraction of people's right guaranteed by the Constitution.
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by musa7m(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
martha89:
you dey der....how you take know who apologize to who
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Rapuru14: 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
asuustrike2009:

have you forgot so soon? didn't the opposition query him that he begged the widow and gave her about N1m plus
Were punishments attached to the query?
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by ihimiray(m): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=orimsam post=50637761] African mentality. So the king is free to assault married women.[/quote... Bro u didnt follow the story, he did not assault the woman......
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=martha89 post=50638644][/quote]
he's the governor of the state as such the traditional rulers are under him. weren't in a monarchy system of government but a Democratic one at that. if the paramount ruler isn't comfortable with his government he should reject every allowances and bonus coming from the governor.
As for the culture, tell you people to change it even the gods would not be pleased with such custom.
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by martha89: 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
asuustrike2009:

he's the governor of the state as such the traditional rulers are under him. weren't in a monarchy system of government but a Democratic one at that. if the paramount ruler isn't comfortable with his government he should reject every allowances and bonus coming from the governor.
As for the culture, tell you people to change it even the gods would not be pleased with such custom.
There is nothing to change because there is nothing wrong with it..
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Rapuru14:

Were punishments attached to the query?
The scandal alone is enough punishment that it would remain in the lips of many for years to come.
What the King did was wrong and should be condemned no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
martha89:
There is nothing to change because there is nothing wrong with it..
there is something wrong with it. An elder is human and is bound to make mistake but that doesn't mean when he realizes his mistake he wouldn't ask for amend. It's pride and out of pomposity that would make saw culture to still exist. Such laws are made to make it seems as if elders don't make mistake.
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by felaismyhero(m): 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
SABA2002:
Nonsense people that small power intoxicate.......... If them be God............ Mankind would have gone into extinction.
if they really were God,of What benefit wud human extinction be to them.or wud humans be threats to them,remember God is said to be all powerful
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by LorDBolton(m): 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
Rapuru14:

Na kwezshon I ask oo

He apologised to her in front of the whole. World.

Next
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by martha89: 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
LorDBolton:

He apologised to her in front of the whole. World.

Next
This Benin bigot were you there ? Opos my bad never mind since you weren't referring to the topic nor the Onojie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olokun / Tafida Bawo: Emir Of Rano Suspends District Heads, Strips Them Of Titles / John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture: Noisy And Unapologetically Non-European

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.