Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted (26248 Views)

Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months / We, Not Ajimobi Govt, Suspended Your Salary – Ibadan High Chiefs Tell Olubadan / Suspended Traditional Ruler Reconciles With Assaulted Woman [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
ihimiray:
U cant suspend a king in edo state... The people will always resist it. Kings are born here not made

Abeg go siddon.Even an Oba that is bigger than your 3rd class king was chained like an animal and sent on exile in Calabar.
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Aristo3146(m): 4:58am On Oct 31, 2016
hungryboy:
Oga na true you talk oh
Dat una zombie academy still dey accept new applications?
I been wan apply oh
I no wan fight the dullard with hunger for belle again.
Sorry, as admission officer of Zombie Academy...I regrate to inform u that the admission for this session has ended. There is no avenue for window transfer either...THANKS
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by evansjeff(m): 6:05am On Oct 31, 2016
DLondonboiy:
There is everything wrong with Edo state....every single thingy
and where are you from? no lie o
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Sicillian: 6:07am On Oct 31, 2016
ihimiray:
U cant suspend a king in edo state... The people will always resist it. Kings are born here not made
I think that only happens in Benin thats not true about other region in d state... Oshiomhole can not even dare suspend d oba of Benin. it's unimaginable cus d only military gov. dat taught of it died mysteriously...
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by gregyboy(m): 7:10am On Oct 31, 2016
1stCitizen:

Abeg go siddon.Even an Oba that is bigger than your 3rd class king was chained like an animal and sent on exile in Calabar.

see impecile dey talk your papa wen benin they carry take dey do sacrifice dat time like livestock una sitdown dey look like goat wen dem won sell na still una paapa dem use for slavetrade na ur forefathers dey inside bush dey use white people as meat so primitive i pity who nor pity ur heritage goat if u insult our king again na ogun go kill u bcus your fathers won do an inch what dat mornach as done over d yrs till dis earth will end
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by ashjay001(m): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2016
martha89:
Stop calling him for posting a lie,front page my foot .Too much lies here,hungry bloggers. The woman is the one that apologize not the king. where is your sense and why will a king apologize?

Believe that, u believe anything!

Dem for chill, make d one week ultimatum pass, make we come see who get mouth pass! Tufiakwu!

When pikin reach where fear they, fear go catch am!
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:23am On Oct 31, 2016
martha89:
. Where are the people making reference to the Akure saga? I said that Oshiomhonle's seven days deadline given to his Highness to go and begged his daughter was joke taken too far by the Edo state executive council led by the governor. Eccept that person is not from Esan land or he has no traditional roller from where he come from, who is that person that want to carry his/ her forehead to go and face that of a king? Certainly not the real Esan person. The Esan person believed that if you offend an elder you say sorry, if an elder offend you, you will also say sorry to the elderly person. I thing that the steps that woman and her familyi are taking now, which is the best of the very best. Godforbid Oshiomhole's actions put Betty in a life time problems.
no wonder Africa and especially Nigeria remain where it is!
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by LorDBolton(m): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2016
martha89:
This Benin bigot were you there ? Opos my bad never mind since you weren't referring to the topic nor the Onojie.

You n YouTube ain't quarrelling...the vid z there

Or is data your problem?
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Ejaisky: 8:27am On Oct 31, 2016
musa7m:
you dey der....how you take know who apologize to who
Saw it on TV last night. The woman knelt down before the king and begged for forgiveness.
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by musa7m(m): 8:45am On Oct 31, 2016
Ejaisky:

Saw it on TV last night. The woman knelt down before the king and begged for forgiveness.
ok if you say so
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by remi144(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2016
martha89:
Stop calling him for posting a lie,front page my foot .Too much lies here,hungry bloggers. The woman is the one that apologize not the king. where is your sense and why will a king apologize?
tradition is tradition n penned down bye laws of our tradition shud b observed.buh speaking from d perspective of an ordinary man n of God,a king who offends his subject shud apologized n seek forgiveness thanks to our penned down constitution which stipulated that der shud b check n balance.from any party d apology came from,PEACE has been installed. I could vividly remember when I was around 7yrs old Zyiki visited my village market n my dad never knew he was a royalty n my dad has to stretch his hand for a handshake lo n behold HRH had to give my dad a handshake b4 sum pole close by told my dad he is a king den my dad has to apologise.

ma'am this is REMIIKO
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
gregyboy:

see impecile dey talk your papa wen benin they carry take dey do sacrifice dat time like livestock una sitdown dey look like goat wen dem won sell na still una paapa dem use for slavetrade na ur forefathers dey inside bush dey use white people as meat so primitive i pity who nor pity ur heritage goat if u insult our king again na ogun go kill u bcus your fathers won do an inch what dat mornach as done over d yrs till dis earth will end

grin grin grin grin

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by enomakos(m): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Kiakia:
Oshiomhole made this happen. Kudos to him. Next, he should prevail on the new Oba of Benin to reverse all the undemocratic acts he has authorised since assumption of office. We are running a democracy and not a monarchical system of government in Nigeria. Benin is not a personal fiefdom of the young Oba to do as he likes. It is the capital of Edo State with inhabitants of all hues and shades residing thereat. Some of the orders he has given so far against the residents is unconscienable and repugnant to natural justice and good conscience. Oshiomhole cannot turn a blind eye to the infraction of people's right guaranteed by the Constitution.
what are the undemocratic acts?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tafida Bawo: Emir Of Rano Suspends District Heads, Strips Them Of Titles / Olokun / "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.