Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Is It Right To Go Out On Every Alter Call? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Go Out On Every Alter Call? (498 Views)

My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Alter Call For Fruit Of The Womb..... Who Should Come Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Go Out On Every Alter Call? by Affable0709(m): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2016
I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about... Every Sunday an Alter-Call is made, you go out... next time an Alter-call is made, same thing... maybe because of a wrong doing between the period of the last call.
Please I'm not trying to discriminate, I just want to know, it is right? and why? if it's wrong, why?

OAM4J
Re: Is It Right To Go Out On Every Alter Call? by hisgrace090: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
No! Not right.
It shows lack of faith.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go Out On Every Alter Call? by shadeyinka(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Affable0709:
I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about... Every Sunday an Alter-Call is made, you go out... next Sunday Same thing... please I'm not trying to discriminate, I just want to know, it is right... ?

OAM4J

Becoming Born Again is like a Marriage Ceremony.
It is a covenant which is made once in a life time.

Understanding this is key.
The problem usually is if a person continues in sin, then his faith is eroded. However, the contract is still valid.

Here is a link for proper understanding:
https://www.nairaland.com/3423081/real-fake-student-university-heaven

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go Out On Every Alter Call? by Activityj(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Not right! It means that you haven't allow the work of the cross to take it full cost on you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Historic Baptist Church Now In Imo State!!! / Can Someone Help Explain John 14:3. / Why Do We Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.