Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp (41224 Views)

Failed Suicide Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri Today (Photos) / The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics / The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by nemich59: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
very good...may he never rest in peace
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by TimeManager(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
madridguy:
Ok
you've been unusually quite lately, thread to thread. You're on some observation mission?
Kiss the truth!
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by dalongjnr: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
God is able. imagine the havoc this illiterate could had caused! radicalism and terrorism are the reasons why the brainwashed will wear an explosive vest to kill self or others. 4 those celebrating the bombing of others(innocent), may same happened to you or the members of ur family or else repent n asked God for forgiveness.
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by HtwoOw: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
sylvar02:

[size=20pt]E kú rècéssìon èní ooo grin grin grin[/size]

[size=18pt]Ooooooo[/size]

grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by JimloveTM(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
Category1:
Mehn these guys are heartless. Upon all the pikin wey dey surfer for idp, but still him wan go blow them...dem for no just kill am like that, dem for use blade cut him body small small

Suicide bombers most of the time are helpless kidnapped folks threatened to carry out the act. The main evil planners are not those blowing up people.

Meanwhile in other news, read my byline.. (signature)
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by africanusvu(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
Now with the promised 71virgins in Sugarcandy mountain
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by 1miccza: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
The fool is still looking fresh can someone pump
more AK 47 bullets into his fresh body??

But wait ooo that dude looks more like the real fulani herdsmen to me ooo grin grin
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by donbenie(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
diehardanusfan:
sauce undecided
Egg and Stew Sauce..
Source not Sauce..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by yusufkastro(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
make dem still shoot the guy abeg
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by Justiceleague1: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Kudos to the na(i still h8 u,tho)...souls would've been lost cos of the mofokn achmed...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by Justiceleague1: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
1miccza:
The fool is still looking fresh can someone pump
more AK 47 bullets into his fresh body??

But wait ooo that dude looks more like the real fulani herdsmen to me ooo grin grin
lols...na double wahala 4 dedbadi be dat o.. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by columbus007(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
Well...i'am not moved undecided
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by Kingbuhari(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
he have received his own 75 virgins allahu Akbar... Buhari is an EDIOT... Tufiakwa
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by 1miccza: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:

lols...na double wahala 4 dedbadi be dat o.. grin

That bomb thing looks like all these suya knife sef

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by felaismyhero(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Cooling off now in IslamicParadise with big-eyed chics of about 77 in number for the first 70yrs with a renewable supply of 144 virgins.....thereafter......says the fools

With Recession in Naija......
Any brainless Arab-asskissingbastard in the core North won't mind....

Roast in Hell......Lunie...
i really pity u for dis ur comment o,if that is what really obtains in heaven and his God is really God,i hope u know u are in trouble.
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by felaismyhero(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
dalongjnr:
God is able. imagine the havoc this illiterate could had caused! radicalism and terrorism are the reasons why the brainwashed will wear an explosive vest to kill self or others. 4 those celebrating the bombing of others(innocent), may same happened to you or the members of ur family or else repent n asked God for forgiveness.
hmm am very sure ken saro wiwa's children and family members wud have said more 'massive curses' for abacha nd his family,but i doubt if the ken saro wiwa family is half as influential as d abachas.my point is actions,nt curses and emotions work
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by opribo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Suddenly lying Lai and Bubu have become silent no communication with the people of Nigeria again on this matter.
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by hedocharles(m): 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Illiteracy is indeed a disease. No educated person would blow up his/her self for the sake of religious believe. That's the last thing an Igbo man would ever do!
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by booblacain(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
There is something fishy about this post and it's picture. They said the bomb did not detonate, yet there is fire burn marks all over the grass where the so called bomber is lying dead. There is fire burn marks all around him, yet the body, not even the clothes he is wearing is showing any sign of burn. Hope that ground was not intentionally burnt and then a dead body dumped on it later to show us the security forces are working? It is either that or the picture is fake.

My observation.
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by madridguy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin grin grin I've been busy ni jare.

TimeManager:
you've been unusually quite lately, thread to thread. You're on some observation mission?
Kiss the truth!
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by tundexijim(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
booblacain:
There is something fishy about this post and it's picture. They said the bomb did not detonate, yet there is fire burn marks all over the grass where the so called bomber is lying dead. There is fire burn marks all around him, yet the body, not even the clothes he is wearing is showing any sign of burn. Hope that ground was not intentionally burnt and then a dead body dumped on it later to show us the security forces are working? It is either that or the picture is fake.

My observation.

Dey there dey analyse picture. U can as well do urself a favour by disguising like a BH member around the idp camp. Let me see ur pics nw so I will know if its u or not when the after pics is posted by the NA..
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by nkechiasogwa(f): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
They should have released one thousand bullets into his body, thereafter chop off every part of his body in bits and throw into the forest as meal for vulture. But while throwing them, they should detonate the bomb on his body to completely burn him to ashes. Useless BASTARD!!! Rot in the hottest part of hell in JESUS name, AMEN!!!
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by BAMSRAY(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
wicked wil not go unpurnish......after wastin many lives ..chai!! there is judgement remember
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by BarrElChapo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
Why do this to ur fellow tribe, kins and countrymen
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by ngolokante(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Oh oooo!! 6the bomb didn't detonate on the animal. Wish he had a taste of his own medicine... Animals
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by autonomous22: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
The fool go dey heaven by now.... probably wit his 7Virgins. North East with fish brain
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by Kaybaba5(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
God will judge these boko boys
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by skyo78(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
Unfortunately the bomb failed to detonate.....?

And we now have a picture of a dead body with burnt grass around it.

What made the area catch fire sir?

Kontinu......
Re: Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp by tdayof(m): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
joedams:
They should just blow up the baga's body up jor, instead of safely detonating the bomb. Afterall his intention was to get blown to shreds, they should do his pathetic body the dishonour.

The UN considers that as a war crime. Even shooting a terrorist on the head after being killed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Goat Given To Kingsley Esiso, PDP Chairman Yesterday (photos) / Amaechi: It’s Impossible To Complete Lagos-ibadan Rail Project In April / APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.