Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,150 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Advice On This Pls And No Insult - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On This Pls And No Insult (655 Views)

Matured Mind Please. No Insult / What Do You Think? No Insult Pls!! / My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On This Pls And No Insult by missAbosede: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hello Nairalander,
I need ur Advice on this topic.
Is it good for guy and lady to be living together when they are not Married yet.Thank you
Re: Advice On This Pls And No Insult by OreoPaschal(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
missAbosede:
Hello Nairalander,
Is it good for guy and lady to be living together when they are not Married yet.Thank you
Nope...its not good, it's never better and it is not going to be the best! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Advice On This Pls And No Insult by fullstreets: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Go for it, it's like going for remedial before the main admission.
Re: Advice On This Pls And No Insult by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Simple answer : NO! undecided
Re: Advice On This Pls And No Insult by missAbosede: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thanks
Re: Advice On This Pls And No Insult by Kdon2: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
missAbosede:
Hello Nairalander,

Your sense no tell you?? Hanhan!
Re: Advice On This Pls And No Insult by SurestG(f): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
missAbosede:
Hello Nairalander,
No it's not good, a lot of people do it but the sincere truth is that it's bad
Re: Advice On This Pls And No Insult by ayobase(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
missAbosede:
Hello Nairalander,

100% wrong if both parents are not aware of you living together like married couple.

What do you do if she dies under your care? Imagine it.

(1) (Reply)

A Partner That Smokes Or Drink?? / Questions To Ask Before You Forgive Someone For Cheating / Beautiful Love Poem On The Buhari's Women Belong To The Other Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.