Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

How This Lady Nearly Put Me In Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How This Lady Nearly Put Me In Trouble (736 Views)

I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / A Well Endowed LADY Nearly Killed This Randy Guy While Working On Him(video) / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This Lady Nearly Put Me In Trouble by ironTrolley: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
On this glorious day, I had finished dressing and was on My way out.

Then My neighbour that I had been eyeing told Me to buy cucumber and groundnut for Her when I'm coming back.

No problem..... As a cool, nice guy, I agreed.

I got to the place they're selling cucumber and met 4 guys smoking.

I want to buy cucumber.... They told Me to repeat Myself.... I want to buy cucumber

The 4 of them now got up and circled Me while removing their belts at the same time.

'So, you want to do that thing abi?'

E be like say the weed don dey tamper with their brain o, or so I tot

'Which thing na?'

'Ask Me again' I tasted one lash of the belt, and FLED.

I got home and My yeye neighbour couldn't even greet Me... Instead She was asking for cucumber.

If not that my Mother said it's not good to be beating girls..........

I WILL NEVER BUY CUCUMBER FOR A GIRL AGAIN
Re: How This Lady Nearly Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Yeye dey smell
Re: How This Lady Nearly Put Me In Trouble by FvckShiT(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
So fūcking hilarious hahahahahahahaha haha! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How This Lady Nearly Put Me In Trouble by Rexhenrex(m): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
being stupid is an option that only extremely stupid people choose just read your story to yourself,i wonder why clowns be posting about cucumber her on nl its not funny in anyway

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

25 Must Read Quotes About Love And Life / If You Haven't Done These 3 Things Then You Will Remain Poor / Photo Of The Day: Please Be Honest, Which Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.