Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls (3084 Views)

A Nairalander Wedding In Pics / List Of My Girlfriends On Nairaland , Dont Touch Guys! No Pm Or Anything / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Akanbibabatunde(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
As a billionaire and Prince, I decided to honour an invitation from a Dubai Prince who has been begging me to come wink...

So I know most of you havent seen a plane before, so i want u common-ers to know how it feels like. Am sorry, cry

No pm pls... And no insults because am a billionaire and a Prince... kiss

And to the boy that banned me, hope you orgasmd with it and your pay is smoking weed... angry
Lalasticlala, front page

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Akanbibabatunde(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Falz the badt guy rushing for a PIC and autograph grin ;Dam a Prince of the people so I allowed him....

Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Akanbibabatunde(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
Had to leave my first class to sit with ordinary people... Was appreciated tho... grin

Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
undecided

Good for You

I would dissect these pics for You, but ion have time

1 Like

Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Akanbibabatunde(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hope you know this is not Sahara angry

2 Shares

Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by pretydiva(f): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pls who can borrow dis dude some sense undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Akanbibabatunde(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
That building sat under my feet grin :Dbut won't be sharing the pic cryfor security purpose....

Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by pweetychyka(f): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Only broke ars.e dude behave like dis!

Spitsonthread.. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie

1 Like

Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Akanbibabatunde(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
That's not all, but I can see some people are about choking themselves... grin cheesy :Dso I rest here... Next I will share my China tripping wink
Lalasticlala front Page! angry

Discuss!! No insults pls... Am too rich to be insulted
Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
Op u do coco right?hmmmmmm mo foooo. grin grin
Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Akanbibabatunde(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
pretydiva:
Pls who can borrow dis dude some sense undecided
gimme yours... You don't need it because you ought to be in the kitchen... grin
Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Akanbibabatunde(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
pweetychyka:

broke Am Ummmh possessed.... grin
Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
pweetychyka:
Hahahaha. Isn't what you girls want? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
how will falz rush to take a picture with you and you're the one holding the phone Kai stop lying

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Dubai weekend balling??
Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by pretydiva(f): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
gimme yours... You don't need it because you ought to be in the kitchen... grin
even if u r giving bill Gates sense, u will still remain senseless

1 Like

Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by pweetychyka(f): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
DeeTus:
Hahahaha. Isn't what you girls want? cheesy

Lol... not all gals biko!

Akanbibabatunde:
broke Am Ummmh possessed.... grin

Ryt!
U r negatively possessed undecided undecided
Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by slimthugchimee(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
plaited hairs in a pics, afro in another pics, fair in a pic dark in another pics, guy are you multi human undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Flashh: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
I can bet my phone. This (op) is a fággot.

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Rone16(f): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
So what should we do now?

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
slimthugchimee:
plaited hairs in a pics, afro in another pics, fair in a pic dark in another pics, guy are you multi human undecided

You noticed too? cheesy
Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Sexytemi(f): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Really??, you lie so much even the devil(father of lies) is so scared of you..

Lol @ you gave up your business class for an economy class....dream on boygringringrin
Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
slimthugchimee:
KissChrix:

You noticed too? cheesy
even a blind can tell there ain't no afro in the pic.just loosed and packed dread.. Usually I don't mention but hang on boys, I will share another trip with you boys... Till then, enjoy Nairaland grin
Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sexytemi:
Really??, you lie so much even the devil(father of lies) is so scared of you..

Lol @ you gave up your business class for an economy class....dream on boygringringrin
lol... Funny you...
Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
fuckboy:
how will falz rush to take a picture with you and you're the one holding the phone Kai stop lying
[email][/email] he asked me to...you know how so called celebs can be ... grin
Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by skimmy005: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
turn up for MUGU
Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Malayy(m): 5:40am On Oct 31, 2016
we will soon find the real owner of those pics. but for now, keep balling with them
Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 31, 2016
Op needs serious delivarance.
Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
seriously?

dude undecided

c'mon.. u look way too old to be acting lyka kid who hasn't travelled out or take picture with a celebrity .

grow the hell up.. okay?
*spits*
Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Slaveman343: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
Smh.
stupidity don see elder
Re: Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
people don't even know how to troll these days..so dry and boring!

(1) (2) (Reply)

People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland / ... / Playing A Prank On My Family (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.