Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

How I Embraced Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Embraced Christ (9367 Views)

How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey / 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) / A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Embraced Christ by NegeduGrace(f): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Children of God in the house help me give the lord a shout,i give glory to the kings of kings and lord of lords for his Grace and mercy upon my life.

I was born into the family of late Alhaji Ahmed Ali Negedu as Halimatu Sadiya A Negedu,my dad is a well known Alhaji @my place which is Ankpa local government area of Kogi state.

On this fateful day in the Year 2O11,i was lying down in our parlour listening to joy fm when a man of God gave a prophecy that they is a young lying down and listening to me,the young man in your life just want to destroy you.christ loves you and need you,i believe him and know he was referring to me because they was a serious issue then.i travelled all the way to benue state to meet the man of God without my people's knowledge and there I gave my life to christ but when I returned home I couldn't practice Christianity because of my people's reaction but fast-forward to 3rd of March 2012 the man of God came to host a crusade @ankpa local government area of Kogi state and I attended the crusade and on that crusade ground just like the days of Saul the lord visited me himself.they was a bright light that was making me go blind and I heard a voice saying I should surrender to him or go blind, I struggled very well to open my eyes no way so I gave up and gave my life to christ in total submission to serve him all the days of my life.

After the encounter the holy spirit Gave me a new identity and I was named GRACE,,but my dear brothers and sisters in the lord the persecution came.every where I stepped I became the object of gossip,,rejection came but I never gave up on christ..i really love him from the depth of my heart because it is in his able hands,there is no kind of charm of arrow that was not formed @me but none prospered because christ is with me living and dwelling inside of me, nobody disowned me in as much as they don't want to have anything to do with me but I live n still living in my father's house.

The reason for this testimony is to empower new converts to be strong in the lord,i know so many people that have fallen along the way..don't be that person, the devil is a liar and jesus is the sweetest thing I know. I have encountered so many temptations and afflictions but my faith keep waxing strong in God because it all his doings.

If you know your purpose of serving God then Nothing should shake your faith or make you have mixed feelings towards serving him for ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free(John 8:32).

My advice to those who re yet to give their life to christ is to do so because he is truly the way,the truth and the life. He is the greatest, he is the highest, the biggest, the largest, the mightiest, he is beautiful, marvellous, righteous, holy, faithful, merciful, gracious in his ways, he is the great healer,the miracle worker,the most excellency, his royal highness, his majesty, the alpha n omega, awanilawaso, agbanilagbato, chidima, chidebube, akanagworia, oyenememma,bomimi ni momimi, he is worthy to be praised, worthy to be worshipped, worthy to me magnified, worthy to be glorified, he is the great iam, the God that heaven is his abode and earth his footstool, ,he never lost a battle, oghene doooo, baba eshe gaun, oba gbogbo aye,,the burning bush that doesn't consume, he raised the dead to life,he made the blind to see,the lame to walk,the deaf to hear,the dumb to speak, the barren to give birth,,he is the stone of sharon, he is precious than Gold,the lille of the valley, the bright morning star..AGABAIDUH, the lion of the tribe of judah..he who is, who was n is to come,my prince of peace,my defender, provider, my pprotector, my signs and wonders.HALLELLUYA!

If you love christ appreciate him with your words n your likes...

211 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How I Embraced Christ by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
If I talk now ehnn........

4 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Christ by NegeduGrace(f): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
SirWere:
If I talk now ehnn........

I am here to reply you sir so talk

4 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Christ by Vaxt(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
U sure say u don repent, naija with church 419 hmm

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Christ by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Christ by jauntty: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hallelujah. Happy for you sister

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embraced Christ by Neimar: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
ok
Re: How I Embraced Christ by pretydiva(f): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
To him b all d glory, honor and adoration

6 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Christ by pretydiva(f): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
Vaxt:
U sure say u don repent, naija with church 419 hmm
not all churches / pastors r 419 biko

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Christ by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
sad
Re: How I Embraced Christ by onosprince(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Wow so now you will go to heaven.
Re: How I Embraced Christ by Akwasi(m): 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Great testimony

2 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Christ by brunofarad(m): 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
She just wants to make front Page grin

All these girls sef cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Christ by Orikinla(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Children of God in the house help me give the lord a shout,i give glory to the kings of kings and lord of lords for his Grace and mercy upon my life.

I was born into the family of late Alhaji Ahmed Ali Negedu as Halimatu Sadiya A Negedu,my dad is a well known Alhaji @my place which is Ankpa local government area of Kogi state.

On this fateful day in the Year 2O11,i was lying down in our parlour listening to joy fm when a man of God gave a prophecy that they is a young lying down and listening to me,the young man in your life just want to destroy you.christ loves you and need you,i believe him and know he was referring to me because they was a serious issue then.i travelled all the way to benue state to meet the man of God without my people's knowledge and there I gave my life to christ but when I returned home I couldn't practice Christianity because of my people's reaction but fast-forward to 3rd of March 2012 the man of God came to host a crusade @ankpa local government area of Kogi state and I attended the crusade and on that crusade ground just like the days of Saul the lord visited me himself.they was a bright light that was making me go blind and I heard a voice saying I should surrender to him or go blind, I struggled very well to open my eyes no way so I gave up and gave my life to christ in total submission to serve him all the days of my life.

After the encounter the holy spirit Gave me a new identity and I was named GRACE,,but my dear brothers and sisters in the lord the persecution came.every where I stepped I became the object of gossip,,rejection came but I never gave up on christ..i really love him from the depth of my heart because it is in his able hands,there is no kind of charm of arrow that was not formed @me but none prospered because christ is with me living and dwelling inside of me, nobody disowned me in as much as they don't want to have anything to do with me but I live n still living in my father's house.

The reason for this testimony is to empower new converts to be strong in the lord,i know so many people that have fallen along the way..don't be that person, the devil is a liar and jesus is the sweetest thing I know. I have encountered so many temptations and afflictions but my faith keep waxing strong in God because it all his doings.

If you know your purpose of serving God then Nothing should shake your faith or make you have mixed feelings towards serving him for ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free(John 8:32).

My advice to those who re yet to give their life to christ is to do so because he is truly the way,the truth and the life. He is the greatest, he is the highest, the biggest, the largest, the mightiest, he is beautiful, marvellous, righteous, holy, faithful, merciful, gracious in his ways, he is the great healer,the miracle worker,the most excellency, his royal highness, his majesty, the alpha n omega, awanilawaso, agbanilagbato, chidima, chidebube, akanagworia, oyenememma,bomimi ni momimi, he is worthy to be praised, worthy to be worshipped, worthy to me magnified, worthy to be glorified, he is the great iam, the God that heaven is his abode and earth his footstool, ,he never lost a battle, oghene doooo, baba eshe gaun, oba gbogbo aye,,the burning bush that doesn't consume, he raised the dead to life,he made the blind to see,the lame to walk,the deaf to hear,the dumb to speak, the barren to give birth,,he is the stone of sharon, he is precious than Gold,the lille of the valley, the bright morning star..AGABAIDUH, the lion of the tribe of judah..he who is, who was n is to come,my prince of peace,my defender, provider, my pprotector, my signs and wonders.HALLELLUYA!

If you love christ appreciate him with your words n your likes...
HALLELUJAH!
Almighty God JEHOVAH is as real as you are.
The evidence of God is simply gazing at yourself in the mirror.
You cannot exist if He does not exist.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embraced Christ by emmayayodeji(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Can't wait for athiets to start commenting
Re: How I Embraced Christ by wayne4loan: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: How I Embraced Christ by Osyxcel(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Halleluyah!!!!!!

Angels in Heaven at this moment be like.....

4 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Christ by updatemachine: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: How I Embraced Christ by idrezee(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
I heard u changed cos of that Ibo boy who got u pregnant notwithstanding the fact that u were a minor then. But now I know the truth. Enjoy ur new religion, only God knows the best religion.

2 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Christ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thank God.
don't backslide o
Re: How I Embraced Christ by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thank God.
don't backslide o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embraced Christ by domack99(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
NegeduGrace:

there was a bright light that was making me go blind and I heard a voice saying I should surrender to him or go blind, I struggled very well to open my eyes no way so I gave up and gave my life to christ in total submission to serve him all the days of my life.

LOL, Am I the only person seeing this.
Were you threatened to accept Christ

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Embraced Christ by saintCaligula(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
I stop reading when you wrote that a voice told you to surrender or go blind...
@op GOD will not force anybody to serve him and will definitely not harm someone that refuse to follow him...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Embraced Christ by Uchezuruki(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
Glory... I'm really grateful to God for this testimony. More testimonies will abound in your life In Jesus name, Amen!
Welcome to the family...
Re: How I Embraced Christ by babamu123(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
I know every member of ur family... I just hope u re saying the truth...

2 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Christ by Alhajipablo(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol
If only U knew who Paul was?

Lol
Re: How I Embraced Christ by jmoore(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ekele diri Chineke. smiley
Re: How I Embraced Christ by Danny4show(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Wow thank God you made a right decision afterward...sincerely I can relate your case with that of Saul(Paul)...please do not allow your faith to fade...I have the perceptive insight of the imminent coming of Christ Jesus...let's be hopeful and watchful in prayer

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Christ by Dinobi77: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
I really thank God my sis for ur new found faith, its a great joy to v Christ. As u must v known its not gonna be easy on this narrow n rough road, but He called u will b with u.

2 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Christ by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
brunofarad:
She just wants to make front Page grin

All these girls sef cheesy grin
LOL
Re: How I Embraced Christ by honourhim: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thank God. May God continue to bless and strengthen you. Amen.
Re: How I Embraced Christ by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
saintCaligula:
I stop reading when you wrote that a voice told you to surrender or go blind...
@op GOD will not force anybody to serve him and will definitely not harm someone that refuse to follow him...
Issokay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Black Women With Big Boobs / Is It Really Sinful To Take Alcohol? / When Last Did Your Pastor Preach About Eternity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.