Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,659 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

How I Embraced Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Embraced Christ (9366 Views)

How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey / 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) / A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Embraced Christ by colintin(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
God be praised. Would love to meet you.
Re: How I Embraced Christ by Alexk2(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Children of God in the house help me give the lord a shout,i give glory to the kings of kings and lord of lords for his Grace and mercy upon my life.

I was born into the family of late Alhaji Ahmed Ali Negedu as Halimatu Sadiya A Negedu,my dad is a well known Alhaji @my place which is Ankpa local government area of Kogi state.

On this fateful day in the Year 2O11,i was lying down in our parlour listening to joy fm when a man of God gave a prophecy that they is a young lying down and listening to me,the young man in your life just want to destroy you.christ loves you and need you,i believe him and know he was referring to me because they was a serious issue then.i travelled all the way to benue state to meet the man of God without my people's knowledge and there I gave my life to christ but when I returned home I couldn't practice Christianity because of my people's reaction but fast-forward to 3rd of March 2012 the man of God came to host a crusade @ankpa local government area of Kogi state and I attended the crusade and on that crusade ground just like the days of Saul the lord visited me himself.they was a bright light that was making me go blind and I heard a voice saying I should surrender to him or go blind, I struggled very well to open my eyes no way so I gave up and gave my life to christ in total submission to serve him all the days of my life.

After the encounter the holy spirit Gave me a new identity and I was named GRACE,,but my dear brothers and sisters in the lord the persecution came.every where I stepped I became the object of gossip,,rejection came but I never gave up on christ..i really love him from the depth of my heart because it is in his able hands,there is no kind of charm of arrow that was not formed @me but none prospered because christ is with me living and dwelling inside of me, nobody disowned me in as much as they don't want to have anything to do with me but I live n still living in my father's house.

The reason for this testimony is to empower new converts to be strong in the lord,i know so many people that have fallen along the way..don't be that person, the devil is a liar and jesus is the sweetest thing I know. I have encountered so many temptations and afflictions but my faith keep waxing strong in God because it all his doings.

If you know your purpose of serving God then Nothing should shake your faith or make you have mixed feelings towards serving him for ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free(John 8:32).

My advice to those who re yet to give their life to christ is to do so because he is truly the way,the truth and the life. He is the greatest, he is the highest, the biggest, the largest, the mightiest, he is beautiful, marvellous, righteous, holy, faithful, merciful, gracious in his ways, he is the great healer,the miracle worker,the most excellency, his royal highness, his majesty, the alpha n omega, awanilawaso, agbanilagbato, chidima, chidebube, akanagworia, oyenememma,bomimi ni momimi, he is worthy to be praised, worthy to be worshipped, worthy to me magnified, worthy to be glorified, he is the great iam, the God that heaven is his abode and earth his footstool, ,he never lost a battle, oghene doooo, baba eshe gaun, oba gbogbo aye,,the burning bush that doesn't consume, he raised the dead to life,he made the blind to see,the lame to walk,the deaf to hear,the dumb to speak, the barren to give birth,,he is the stone of sharon, he is precious than Gold,the lille of the valley, the bright morning star..AGABAIDUH, the lion of the tribe of judah..he who is, who was n is to come,my prince of peace,my defender, provider, my pprotector, my signs and wonders.HALLELLUYA!

If you love christ appreciate him with your words n your likes...

Thank God for your life; I'm so happy for you.
Stay strong in Him.

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Christ by nemich59: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
uhmmm
Re: How I Embraced Christ by kolaish(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
TO THE TRUE GOD, WHOSE GREATNESS IS UNSEARCHABLE BE THE GLORY, HONOUR, POWER AND ADORATION FOR EVER AND EVER IN JESUS NAME - AMEN.

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Christ by Abcruz(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Your story is indeed a great one. Keep on following God and HE shall perfect that which HE has started in your life. Welcome to the united family.
Re: How I Embraced Christ by sexilia: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
Praise God! Thank God for ur life so many like u ended up being killed or disowned, pls do not pay attend to any offensive comment ur post may receive cos some people re not sensitive at all, they want to comment on every post even when they have nothing to say,some re also agent of satan trying to make u feel bad. Thanks for sharing ur great testimony.

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Christ by kingdvd(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
nice one Grace, the Lord Uphold you.
Permission to share your testimony

NegeduGrace:
Children of God in the house help me give the lord a shout,i give glory to the kings of kings and lord of lords for his Grace and mercy upon my life.

I was born into the family of late Alhaji Ahmed Ali Negedu as Halimatu Sadiya A Negedu,my dad is a well known Alhaji @my place which is Ankpa local government area of Kogi state.

On this fateful day in the Year 2O11,i was lying down in our parlour listening to joy fm when a man of God gave a prophecy that they is a young lying down and listening to me,the young man in your life just want to destroy you.christ loves you and need you,i believe him and know he was referring to me because they was a serious issue then.i travelled all the way to benue state to meet the man of God without my people's knowledge and there I gave my life to christ but when I returned home I couldn't practice Christianity because of my people's reaction but fast-forward to 3rd of March 2012 the man of God came to host a crusade @ankpa local government area of Kogi state and I attended the crusade and on that crusade ground just like the days of Saul the lord visited me himself.they was a bright light that was making me go blind and I heard a voice saying I should surrender to him or go blind, I struggled very well to open my eyes no way so I gave up and gave my life to christ in total submission to serve him all the days of my life.

After the encounter the holy spirit Gave me a new identity and I was named GRACE,,but my dear brothers and sisters in the lord the persecution came.every where I stepped I became the object of gossip,,rejection came but I never gave up on christ..i really love him from the depth of my heart because it is in his able hands,there is no kind of charm of arrow that was not formed @me but none prospered because christ is with me living and dwelling inside of me, nobody disowned me in as much as they don't want to have anything to do with me but I live n still living in my father's house.

The reason for this testimony is to empower new converts to be strong in the lord,i know so many people that have fallen along the way..don't be that person, the devil is a liar and jesus is the sweetest thing I know. I have encountered so many temptations and afflictions but my faith keep waxing strong in God because it all his doings.

If you know your purpose of serving God then Nothing should shake your faith or make you have mixed feelings towards serving him for ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free(John 8:32).

My advice to those who re yet to give their life to christ is to do so because he is truly the way,the truth and the life. He is the greatest, he is the highest, the biggest, the largest, the mightiest, he is beautiful, marvellous, righteous, holy, faithful, merciful, gracious in his ways, he is the great healer,the miracle worker,the most excellency, his royal highness, his majesty, the alpha n omega, awanilawaso, agbanilagbato, chidima, chidebube, akanagworia, oyenememma,bomimi ni momimi, he is worthy to be praised, worthy to be worshipped, worthy to me magnified, worthy to be glorified, he is the great iam, the God that heaven is his abode and earth his footstool, ,he never lost a battle, oghene doooo, baba eshe gaun, oba gbogbo aye,,the burning bush that doesn't consume, he raised the dead to life,he made the blind to see,the lame to walk,the deaf to hear,the dumb to speak, the barren to give birth,,he is the stone of sharon, he is precious than Gold,the lille of the valley, the bright morning star..AGABAIDUH, the lion of the tribe of judah..he who is, who was n is to come,my prince of peace,my defender, provider, my pprotector, my signs and wonders.HALLELLUYA!

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Christ by chigoziri2403(m): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=NegeduGrace post=50628302][/quote] how true is this? will like a pm to you
Re: How I Embraced Christ by LorDBolton(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
I attended MFM today, they played an audio message from kamuyi.

In his teaching he said "many people just come to church, claim christian but do. Not know what being born again is all about talkless what what it means to live a born again life "

OP no be. By all this one
Re: How I Embraced Christ by Sajio(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
NegeduGrace:

...... All thanks to God Almighty for Savin u!But God does does force one to accept him.
Re: How I Embraced Christ by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
NegeduGrace:

I bless God for your life, dearie. I'm always over-joyed, when I read testimonies like yours; where people are turned to God by special divine personal encounter. You have seen Jesus, heard him speak to you, and you have known him on a personal level, that's an experience that no one can take from you, it's an experience that will keep you strong in the faith.

I use this medium to pray for all the atheists here, that God will visit them, in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embraced Christ by shedy03(m): 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
am happy for you. and may the lord Almighty continue to protect you and bless you.

3 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Christ by IBROHIM: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
onosprince:
Wow so now you will go to heaven.
the heaven wey ur ancestors build abi? Sister I feel sorry for you! May Allah guide you back unto the right path! Ameen

2 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Christ by Arjeeni: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
This and many more Christian's testimonies are laughable and unbelievable. I don't blame her because everything about churches are cooked and blatant lie.

3 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Christ by Arjeeni: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I bless God for your life, dearie. I'm always over-joyed, when I read testimonies like yours; where people are turned to God by special divine personal encounter. You have seen Jesus, heard him speak to you, and you have known him on a personal level, that's an experience that no one can take from you, it's an experience that will keep you strong in the faith.

I use this medium to pray for all the atheists here, that God will visit them, in Jesus name. Amen.

This is one of many goofs the Christian use to commit. Liking God personality to human characters is a serious fall apart.
Re: How I Embraced Christ by nwakaibeya1: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
Behold Evil marine,occult world rules&many claimng to be good people or know JESUS CHRIST or dont know JESUSCHRIST have roots and draw strength from evil marine&occultic world&decieve &pretend before spiritually blind humanbeings and not to us who are with the LIGHT & UNBELIEVABLE POWER and thats why we told humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD it is only at night that we know who is who there are no pretenses at night everything is naked and no hidden place at night and that is why we keep talking about the light that has come upon the earth and it is that light that you must embrace to enable you see and know the evil people around and deal with them with out mercy and judge them finally

Re: How I Embraced Christ by coolhumble(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
SirWere:
If I talk now ehnn........

Sir were talk na grin
Re: How I Embraced Christ by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
Arjeeni:

This is one of many goofs the Christian use to commit. Liking God personality to human characters is a serious fall apart.

So, what have you succeeded in saying?

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Christ by shadeyinka(m): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
The most important thing is finding Christ and being saved. Everyone's experiences could differ.

Although sometimes, we misinterpret our experience eg like going blind if we do not accept Christ. The going bind may be figurative.

Stay and Remain in Christ.

2 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Christ by DEIFIED(m): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
LorDBolton:

In his teaching he said "many people just come to church, claim christian but do. Not know what being born again is all about talkless what what it means to live a born again life "

I dont understand the bolded words.
Re: How I Embraced Christ by LorDBolton(m): 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
DEIFIED:

I dont understand the bolded words.
Oh I typed kumuyi? Lo

Pastor Mike bamiloye (i guess) ain't sure

Honestly just felt like attending a church service today ain't fam with church G.O names.

His preaching ttho. A1
Re: How I Embraced Christ by DEIFIED(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
LorDBolton:

Oh I typed kumuyi? Lo

Pastor Mike bamiloye (i guess) ain't sure

Honestly just felt like attending a church service today ain't fam with church G.O names.

His preaching ttho. A1
Ok. Its D k Olukoya.
Hope you enjoyed the service.
Re: How I Embraced Christ by NegeduGrace(f): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sajio:
...... All thanks to God Almighty for Savin u!But God does does force one to accept him.
I never said force but if u re important to him he will never let you wade away from and that was the reason for the second and real encounter
Re: How I Embraced Christ by NegeduGrace(f): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
LorDBolton:

dear being a convert and staying with christ is not easy if the calling or encounter is not genuine,,if u count well it is my fourth year and I am so happy I know christ..dont judge others,,focus on making your relationship with Christ the best..shalom

2 Likes

Re: How I Embraced Christ by ScienceWatch: 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
NegeduGrace:

Great Post !
Many Pastors/spiritualists/herbalists/card readers/ tea cup readers/ sangomas and Satanists. etc around the world are trembling when they watch Emmanuel TV and see evidence that can be scientifically proven.

Today thousands of churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words without the Resurrection Power. The Holy Gospels clearly show that Jesus sent his apprentice Pastors out into the world to demonstrate the love of GOD through Healings and deliverance of evil spirits exactly like it is done in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria
Today, the sincere suffering masses never get what Jesus commanded all Anointed disciples/Pastors/Clergymen to do so that God’s LOVE can be made evident.. The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, will provide the mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders..

Jesus did not come to close down other world religions. But to include them all if they are brave enough to accept what he came to give. Muslims, Sangomas, Jews, Buddists, Hindus and Christians alike all receive healing because is written for ‘God so loved the world, that he sent Jesus the Messiah.” The Jews are jealous of what they see happening at Scoan. This power was meant first for the Jews, but they rejected Gods gift.
There is abundant evidence pointing to the true meaning of Jesus' words, "No one comes to the Father, but through me." All religions are trying to get to the Father for healing, deliverance and material blessings. So, is it not common sense for the suffering masses of all religions including Christianity to finally recognize that the excellent and abundant examples of Healing, Signs and Wonders at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are for all that suffer. Jesus said, “ I have come to make all things new.”

In Jesus Christ’s time, there where people of all religions and races that came for the healing and deliverance that only he and his ANOINTED ones could do. It is written in the Holy Gospel, “and Jesus healed them all.” This type of healing has never been seen before in the entire history of the world.
Now Healing, Signs and Wonders at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are freely available for all that suffer.
Re: How I Embraced Christ by ScienceWatch: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
LorDBolton:

History is full of examples of men being used by the Almighty without human mentorship. This awe inspiring event is not isolated to the instance of The Holy Prophet TB Joshua. Thorough biblical exploration would reveal many of God’s generals with no record or register of human mentorship. Who was the mentor of Jeremiah, who the Bible says God called right from his mother’s womb? Who is the Holy Prophet TB Joshua’s mentor ? Who was the mentor of John the Baptist, sent from above to prepare the way for the Saviour? Who was the mentor of Apostle Paul, who was blinded on the road to Damascus while intent on the destruction of Christians, subsequently to become a leading figure in New Testament Christianity? What about Moses, Elijah or King David? Human backing and tuition are clearly not a qualification for divine assignments.”

The President of PentecostalFN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has consistently remained one of Joshua’s most hated critics, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has even expelled any PentecostalFN members who attempt to get healing from The holy Prophet TB Joshua.. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor makes his hatred known clearly from the pulpit and in the pages of newspapers: “T.B. Joshua is not a Christian” he says. If T.B. Joshua can show me his pastor who pastored him before he said he was called into the ministry; if T.B. Joshua can tell me when he got converted and how he got converted, then the Pentecostals would consider him.”

Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words without the Resurrection Power needed to save a suffering person. The sincere suffering masses never get what Jesus commanded them to have, FREE HEALING, FREE DELIVERANCE and FREE BLESSING. The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders as seen in the Scoan Church Nigeria will be freely available to the suffering masses for all that come to the Messiah.

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Christ by LorDBolton(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
NegeduGrace:
dear being a convert and staying with christ is not easy if the calling or encounter is not genuine,,if u count well it is my fourth year and I am so happy I know christ..dont judge others,,focus on making your relationship with Christ the best..shalom

Read my post n tell me where I judged u?

My example + the conclusion: 'no be by all this one' only served to emphasise YOU HAVE ONLY JUST STARTED...

Daz all
Re: How I Embraced Christ by LorDBolton(m): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
DEIFIED:

Ok. Its D k Olukoya.
Hope you enjoyed the service.
Thanks.

Was refreshing , not the usual propsperity talk or heaven talk.

Genuine preaching revolving around the words "let he that think he stands, take heed...lest he falls"

More or less he was referring to temptation & how today's christians 'flirt' with temptation and yet expect not to fall.

All-in-all it'd give my general experience today. A 6/10... I expected a 1.5 experience but they surprised me.

the G.O himself is coming to that parish very soon i'm looking forward to see him live grin

1 Like

Re: How I Embraced Christ by davidif: 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
NegeduGrace:

Powerful! May God bless you. Pray for me man, I am far off.
Re: How I Embraced Christ by SirShifty: 12:12am On Oct 31, 2016
Religion fills the mind of people with darkness, and keeps them in ignorance of real duties and true interests, instead they waste time praying to a God they have never seen or met deluding themselves that have a personal relationship with him. All this talk of a holy spirit is ridiculous, every religion is based on false assumptions.
Re: How I Embraced Christ by Drogbotel(m): 12:20am On Oct 31, 2016
onosprince:
Wow so now you will go to heaven.
z
No, she'll go to your house. Repent, you won't, see the devil is very busy adding wood to eternal fire. I just hope you will be saved before your end. Amen.
Re: How I Embraced Christ by Capableben(m): 12:21am On Oct 31, 2016
jmoore:
Ekele diri Chineke. smiley
How did you post that advert on your blog? do you get paid for that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Really Sinful To Take Alcohol? / When Last Did Your Pastor Preach About Eternity? / What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.