Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father (37479 Views)

Man Strangles Wife To Death, Throws Body Into Lagoon / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) / Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father by Justiceleague1: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2016
LoveMe4real:
u tink na only u fit press report button ? u sef go chop your own ban very soon. na ur type dy always report to teacher if u and your mate dy fight... grow up kid

hmmm Lord almighty,i seem to have become very popular on here....they come,they go..they come,they go..but i still dey kampe.
Who are u?! Reveal urself make we yarn..no need for sword,its monday.

Op, that man/beast shud be hang without trial..
Re: Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father by LoveMe4real(f): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2016
Justiceleague1:

hmmm Lord almighty,i seem to have become very popular on here....they come,they go..they come,they go..but i still dey kampe.
Who are u?! Reveal urself make we yarn..no need for sword,its monday.

Op, that man/beast shud be hang without trial..
u aint popular kid, if som1 abuse u abuse him back and stop behaving lik a kid by pressin report button at any chance... dont u report any1 dis morning ? grow up
Re: Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father by Justiceleague1: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2016
LoveMe4real:
u aint popular kid, if som1 abuse u abuse him back and stop behaving lik a kid by pressin report button at any chance... dont u report any1 dis morning ? grow up
no way,i aint a nag to abuse back..if u see me on the street and abuse me,my fist go abuse u back o...u cant even abuse me if u see a 6footer+ like moi on the neighborhood...
So who are u,who were u? Reveal urself now..
Op,hang that murderer now.
Re: Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father by Justiceleague1: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2016
LoveMe4real:
u aint popular kid,

but you and the other banned whoever 'u' know me grin
loveme4real:

if som1 abuse u abuse him back and stop behaving lik a kid by pressin report button at any chance... dont u report any1 dis morning ? grow up
Re: Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father by Justiceleague1: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2016
LoveMe4real:
I know say u b van damme, na ur like wey dy boast lik dis dy chop beating pass. If you wanna avoid insult mak sure u read and comprehend every post before making a fool of yourself by postin rubbish cos d person u tot was d criminal in your post by referring her as evil afonja is actually d wife of d accused dat was beaten and d real criminal from d post is mathew from benue state, u can go back and read it and see your stupidity for yourself. Am also from d east but i see u as a kid for being tribalistic... Now u can go and report me for calling u a fool and stupid
my condolences to ur pain,am sorry theres nantin i can do..ur solemn lamentation is deeply regretable and understandable.
grin
Op,hang that half benue half afonja murderer..
A pained nag will be happy now.
Re: Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father by Justiceleague1: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2016
LoveMe4real:

mmuah cool grin
Re: Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father by Kingbuhari(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2016
Akinwerndey:
no but U r demented

Re: Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father by Peace2love: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2016
Two innocent children gone just like that. hmmm, na wao for some people ooh. RIP to the dead.

May God have mercy on us!
Re: Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father by babadigu(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
What a pity and stupidness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run / Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home / Photo: Prime Suspect Of Ikorodu Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.