Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Revenge Is So Sweet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revenge Is So Sweet (2813 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / Awwwww This Is So Sweet And Romantic (photo) / Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revenge Is So Sweet by ritaNL: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2009
GAME OVER

[size=20pt]THREAD CLOSED [/size]
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by iice(f): 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2009
rita@NL:

He came to Texas twice on a course ( he works with SHELL )but I couldn't see him cos I gat no papers to travel to US
When it was 12 month i stopped calling him but he kept calling still.

I'm confused. He 'came' to Texas but you don't have papers to travel to US?
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by AniLee(f): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2009
^^^^ so am i  dis thread is a concotion of sheer confusion. i mean so where does the revenge come in? and where is the OP located @? and why is he/she inviting the online male if they really dont want them over? why cant he/she jus stick to the more loving and kind guy they talk about? Revenge is bitter lipsrsealed
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2009
Are you a she male?
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by ritaNL: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2009
iice:

I'm confused. He 'came' to Texas but you don't have papers to travel to US?

SOMALIA
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by sexyLeamon(f): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2009
nairalanders and their stories grin
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by ritaNL: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2009
sexyLeamon:

nairalanders and their stories grin

This is not a matter of NL and story,anyway I'm gonna enjoy my revenge on him for wasting my $5 calling cards everyday.
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by Positivity(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2009
rita@NL:

Met a guy online over a year and i was so inlove with him,he claimed to love me so much too.
After 9th months of alwayz chatting and calling nigeria, I told him I wanted to talk to his family
Tis guy gave me wrong telephone numbers.I kept trying for ever but no luck.
I asked him why he gave me a fake number but he denied it and said it was reception's problem.
He came to Texas twice on a course ( he works with SHELL )but I couldn't see him cos I gat no papers to travel to US
When it was 12 month i stopped calling him but he kept calling still.

Early this year I met another guy who is more loving and ready for a relationship, the 5th month i met with all the family of this guy,so with this guy I know my relationship is sealed. I told my online boyfriend that I cant go on anymore cos I have a serious relationship.I told him I have my papers now,so he said praise God I can bore him a citizen now and he was begging and decided to come see me.I told he I can't believe him untill i see his flight ticket, he bought it and sent the scanned copy, He will be arriving on the 31th of this month.

I promised to pick him up from the airport and accomodate him for 2weeks but he will never see my break light.He's being calling me everyday and night telling me how he would have a marathon night of sex and I told him no wahala.

To those that feels online relationship works, for me it's all lies.

Lmao. . .  grin grin grin cheesy

Why you dey put the guy on a long thing na? cheesy Granted, the guy is kinda screwed - I mean what kind of man waits till a girl obtains visa before making up his mind? Whatever his motive for his dilly-dally behaviour is, I urge you to let him know your mind, no need paying him back in his own coins.

The way I see it, ur new found love is revenge enough! Why not concentrate on the new guy and stop allowing that dude to keep deluding himself about marathon sex - babe u harsh oooh! cheesy
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by mrperfect(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2009
Many people succeeded in getting marriage through online relationship.
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by KennyG6(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2009
You stated that uve met the love of your life, yet u proceed to play games with a guy u obviously dont wanna marry, and then tell us he wont see ur pants when he comes over, bullshit! The guy will fly thousands of miles to US just to enjoy the scenery abi? well done, and what do u think would happen if the guy you've met his family finds out u harboured a man in ur house?
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by sexyLeamon(f): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2009
rita@NL:

This is not a matter of NL and story,anyway I'm gonna enjoy my revenge on him for wasting my $5 calling cards everyday.
sorry eh grin but seriously, how can you fall in love with someone you have never seen undecided
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by AniLee(f): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2009
@ OP baby jus let it go. u don wanna get in dat lane. remember wat goes round cums bak round. besides, how can you get a kick from returning offense for offense?  
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by Radiant(f): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2009
rita@NL:

Are you gay?
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by ritaNL: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2009
Positivity:

Lmao. . .  grin grin grin cheesy

Why you dey put the guy on a long thing na? cheesy Granted, the guy is kinda screwed - I mean what kind of man waits till a girl obtains visa before making up his mind? Whatever his motive for his dilly-dally behaviour is, I urge you to let him know your mind, no need paying him back in his own coins.

The way I see it, your new found love is revenge enough! Why not concentrate on the new guy and stop allowing that dude to keep deluding himself about marathon sex - babe u harsh oooh! cheesy

The most annoying thing is the marathon sex aspect, i've neva seen him and he want to come and have sex with me.MEN ARE SO CALLOUS !! I'm waiting for him oo .
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by kanyeWest1: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2009
ur just a canadian-naija mumu!

Because you have been spending $5 to call someone, the money de pinch u. Seriously, how small is your brain? Am sure your an Ibo girl! grin Only Ibo girls plot such senseless schemes to prove a silly point!
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by KennyG6(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2009
rita@NL:

The most annoying thing is the marathon sex aspect, i've neva seen him and he want to come and have sex with me.MEN ARE SO CALLOUS !! I'm waiting for him oo ,as a matter of fact i'm still on fone with him now.
the poster is obviously a virgin, who is hungry 4 a hard-assed naija style shag!
on one hand she disses the guy, yet she is on the fone and priming herself for his visit when she has stated he is not the man she wants to marry,
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by ritaNL: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2009
Ani Lee:

@ OP baby jus let it go. u don wanna get in dat lane. remember wat goes round cums bak round. besides, how can you get a kick from returning offense for offense?  

Kenny_G:

You stated that uve met the love of your life, yet u proceed to play games with a guy u obviously dont wanna marry, and then tell us he wont see your pants when he comes over, bullshit! The guy will fly thousands of miles to US just to enjoy the scenery abi? well done, and what do u think would happen if the guy you've met his family finds out u harboured a man in your house?

Honestly i wish i could let it go cos my present boyfriend is totally against it but if i dont dwell with this guy i wont forgive mysef.I neva knew he wanted me becos of my papers.
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by KennyG6(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2009
kanye West:

your just a canadian-naija mumu!

Because you have been spending $5 to call someone, the money de pinch u. Seriously, how small is your brain? Am sure your an Ibo girl! grin Only Ibo girls plot such senseless schemes to prove a silly point!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by ritaNL: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2009
kanye West:

your just a canadian-naija mumu!

$5 * 30 * 9 = ?

If i place a cost on my emotions for 9mths ,u know how much it will cost ?

NOW SHUT UP AND STOP TALKING !!

!
Kenny_G:

the poster is obviously [s]a virgin, who is hungry 4 a hard-assed naija style shag[/s]!
on one hand she disses the guy, yet she is on the fone and priming herself for his visit when she has stated he is not the man she wants to marry,

That is a Joke rite ? I dont wanna be rude plz mind what you say.You can ignore this thread plz.
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by KennyG6(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2009
rita@NL:

That is a Joke rite ? I dont wanna be rude plz mind what you say.You can ignore this thread plz.

Ok Rita, i dont mean 2 be rude, and if it came across as such apologies, but to be honest i think u r going to regret the whole thing, you will end up losing more than the $5*30*9=$1350,
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by AniLee(f): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2009
@ OP hehe dats d trend of nlanders, talk bull, bull and more bull. dont pay any att to dem.

rita@NL:

Honestly i wish i could let it go cos my present boyfriend is totally against it but if i dont dwell with this guy i wont forgive mysef.I neva knew he wanted me becos of my papers.

dont u think revenge will just worsen things? Hun, u'll find all types of folks ina dis earth. n some gonna wanna use u till d day u die. Better just always be cautious (needless to say like moi hehehe). Always expect d unexpected kinda attitude. think dis over, dont make dem decisions under anger
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by kanyeWest1: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2009
rita@NL:

$5 * 30 * 9 = ?

If i place a cost on my emotions for 9mths ,u know how much it will cost ?

NOW SHUT UP AND STOP TALKING !!

!

Canadian Naija Mumu,

So if i wire you $1,351, you will forgo this whole scheme abi? grin

Broke ass online romance mumu. Later she will come out and say she was emotionally scarred when she was a willing paticipant to be scammed.

I doubt your a naija, cos ur level of mumu no get part 2. Original sharp naija chics don fall mugu for this ploy, you this $5 a pop romace wankstar wannabe!
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by ritaNL: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2009
As a matter of fact i dont care if i lose everything but honestly WHAT DO YOU GUY THINK WHEN YOU DECIDED TO WASTE AN INNOCENT GIRLS'S TIME ? WHY DO YOU GUYS DECEIVE US ?

I just wanna teach him a lesson,when he gets here and call me,I will place a CURSE on him and tell him exactly my plans and I'll threaten to report him to cops if he ever calls me again.

This guy gave me a wrong fone numbers to his mother and sisters,why cant he tell me ,he didnt want me to meet his family ? why give me a wrong number and lied it was reception ? REVENGE IS SWEET .
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by galatico(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2009
The stroy makes no sense . Gosh am out of here !!!
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by ritaNL: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2009
kanye West:

Canadian Naija Mumu,

So if i wire you $1,351, you will forgo this whole scheme abi? grin

Broke ass online romance mumu. Later she will come out and say she was emotionally scarred when she was a willing paticipant to be scammed.

I doubt your a naija, cos your level of mumu no get part 2. Original sharp naija chics don fall mugu for this ploy, you this $5 a pop romace wankstar wannabe!

Bros i dont know you and I dont want to know you. I dont want to be rude either cos you wont enjoy it,I beg of you to simply ignore this thread rather than calling me names and if you feel insulted becos i asked you to shut up SORRY OO.
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by AniLee(f): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2009
rita@NL:

As a matter of fact i dont care if i lose everything but honestly WHAT DO YOU GUY THINK WHEN YOU DECIDED TO WASTE AN INNOCENT GIRLS'S TIME ? WHY DO YOU GUYS DECEIVE US ?

I just wanna teach him a lesson,when he gets here and call me,I will place a CURSE on him and tell him exactly my plans and I'll threaten to report him to cops if he ever calls me again.

This guy gave me a wrong fone numbers to his mother and sisters,why cant he tell me ,he didnt want me to meet his family ? why give me a wrong number and lied it was reception ? REVENGE IS SWEET .

luks like u med up yo mind. Well, dear, its really up tp you. U came, u asked and u received. Now YOU decide how to act.
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by ritaNL: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2009
Ani Lee:

luks like u med up yo mind. Well, dear, its really up tp you. U came, u asked and u received. Now YOU decide how to act.

Ani you dont get it , these guys alwaz beliv they can get alwaz with lies and they alwayz beliv we ladies are mumu ,sometimes it gud to teach them lessons mayb they will stop.
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by chukz4real(m): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2009
@Rita, ur status indicates male and u bear Rita.

If you are Rita (M), I wonder y u want dis man 4 good, are u gay?

This is another Super Story naw.
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by ritaNL: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2009
chukz4real:

@Rita, your status indicates male and u bear Rita.

If you are Rita (M), I wonder y u want dis man 4 good, are u gay?

This is another Super Story naw.

Lol . . . OK i'm she male
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by debest1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2009
rita@NL:

Ani you dont get it , these guys alwaz beliv they can get alwaz with lies and they alwayz beliv we ladies are mumu ,sometimes it gud to teach them lessons mayb they will stop.
Rita, just lahun for us jare, u wan taste the guy's gbola! the marathon sex he bragged about na im dey shack u, on top of all the advice from men and women alike u still insist on going ahead with ur small-minded game, i trust the naija guy sha, he will shine u well well and den we shall see will laff last. Am with Kanye west on dis one, ur muguism no get Part 2 at all
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by ritaNL: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2009
debest1:

Rita, just lahun for us jare, u wan taste the guy's gbola! the marathon sex he bragged about na im dey shack u, on top of all the advice from men and women alike u still insist on going ahead with your small-minded game, i trust the naija guy sha, he will shine u well well and den we shall see will laff last. Am with Kanye west on dis one, your muguism no get Part 2 at all

Yes na that shinin i dey wait oo.
Re: Revenge Is So Sweet by sweetcoint(f): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2009
rita@NL:

ok u can do wat ever is on your mind but make sure u dont regret it oo,
wish u goodluck in ur revenge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? / Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. / The Right Age For A Guy To Live Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.