Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance (56163 Views)

Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by henryanna36: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
Looks like the bride is a soldier while the groom is a civilian like me?Is the groom receiving a corporal punishment from the bride?Lwkmd!

Image credit: lgreenfotos

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/check-out-this-pre-wedding-photos-of.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Akkord4gov: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
Whao,not bad

As much as I adore this lady,i can't date talkless of marrying a soldier

46 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
smiley They nailed it smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by sammuell(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by veekid(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Dope; but if that guy mistakenly misbehave anytime ...... na die

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Una go take am like joke

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by trishapal(f): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
This is what is called Preface. Guy, u go see the real deal when dis soldier enter ur haus. Happy frog-jumping!!!

72 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Not creative enough For Me jurh.

I'd have loved to see something like:

The guy in cuffs, being led away like a sheep to the slaughter.
Charged with stealing the Lady's heart.

Chai! Too much of Telemundo grin

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Euhedral(f): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
That man has got guts you know.
The concept should have been an expression of love despite her being a soldier rather than the punishment I see here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by dmostcheerful(f): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Boo oya idea don land...
Your own nah angel 360 and jump like a frog.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by LuvU2: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
beautiful smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Fiwasayo(f): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
Not again!!! undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by waltec(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
Is he her father?

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Akkord4gov: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
trishapal:
Is she truly a soldier?

No,an Army

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by BEENUEL(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
What's the inspiration behind this shot...the photographer is kinda proposing what's gonna happen in future grin.

Lala and pre-wedding picture this days...seems Seun is walking Laveda or Lady f the aisle soon kiss grin.....HML

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by SweetJoystick(m): 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
The man be like VOLTRON

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Zaikon(m): 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
nice but the guy get .....
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by QuietHammer(m): 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Akkord4gov:

No,an Army

How can an individual be an army?

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Old couple

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Dething: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
The guy thick sha!

10 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by okowande(f): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Make una go luk bush, nailed wetin? i no go talk now, play play mokey dey waka go market e no go return! When ts babe go begin dey hammer d guy na go no say kaki no be leather.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by IVORY2009(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
lolzzzz bloody civilian!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by rosieflower2(f): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Happy for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Sabadon(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
#in simis voice.....soldier come soldier go soldier do wetin u want bt dnt fall in love wit me,

anyway hml to dem

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
waltec:
Is he her father?
Why are you like this?

7 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by royalfamily(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
I swear them really fit each other .....

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by musco4me: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
waltec:
Is he her father?
I wanted to ask same question. Na wah ooooo

9 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by katunboy: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
So!!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
The guy na weightlifter?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by michaelismenten: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
l love female soldiers, is not going to be bad if I marry one

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by SuperBlack: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
Good match for both.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
This is a miss and ridiculously so

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.