Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem (6541 Views)

Chinese Woman Gets 20 Iphone7 From 20 Boyfriends, Sells Them And Buys A House / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2016
Bossmd:

Expect all Samsung flagship users and iPhone users to hate on Tecno. The reason is simple, they paid almost 3 times of what you paid for your Tecno to get their S6 or S7 and iPhone 6S or 7, yet the Phantom 6 plus easily outshines their S6 and iPhone 6S, you think say e no dey pain?? grin grin grin.

It's easy now. Make them join the train for even less amount grin
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2016
paolokonqueror:
Well Tecno started poorly so I guess the name might be a litttle issue but in recent times, the brand has gotten bigger and all this is expected. While I don't agree they should change the name, they should not relent in putting out quality phones, they are so close to repairing the brand image (if it was ever damaged)

I wouldn't say they started poorly. They identified a problem and proffer a solution. Now they are trying to evolve, I don't see a problem with that. Someone started with pure water when bottle water reigned, people rushed it. But times have changed and the same person is now doing bottle water too, would we now cut his head for making pure satchet water that people identified with?
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2016
adegeye38:
Samsung galaxy s7 and s7 edge are the best smartphone in the world, in terms of everything.

Tecno no matter how much they coat it will always be tecno, the chip is still mediatek, it still depreciates at an alarming rate nd still doesn't have os updates.

Apple iphones are on a league of their own

Updates are being rolled out already. No carry last bro
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by Abdstrakt(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2016
D4Daymoo:

I wouldn't say they started poorly. They identified a problem and proffer a solution. Now they are trying to evolve, I don't see a problem with that. Someone started with pure water when bottle water reigned, people rushed it. But times have changed and the same person is now doing bottle water too, would we now cut his head for making pure satchet water that people identified with?
Apples and Oranges brah.
He was talking about quality so The pure water analogy doesn't fit.
I was an early adopter of TECNO. Trust me when I say they compromised on quality early on. But look at them now, they're just dropping premium high quality products left right and centre like a badass!
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2016
Abdstrakt:

Apples and Oranges brah.
He was talking about quality so The pure water analogy doesn't fit.
I was an early adopter of TECNO. Trust me when I say they compromised on quality early on. But look at them now, they're just dropping premium high quality products left right and centre like a badass!

Looks like u didn't get my point. What they started with was to solve a problem it is not that they compromised on quality. Tecno made a lot of people phone users those days. We shouldn't crucify them for doing that. That's why I used the pure water thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus / How Do I Hide Apps With XOS On Infinix Devices / Wow!!! October 2016 Best Airtel Data Plan Bundles & Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.