Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,158 members, 7,825,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem (6312 Views)

Chinese Woman Gets 20 Iphone7 From 20 Boyfriends, Sells Them And Buys A House / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
So this is not a comparison per say, I just want to ask for fun cool, if you had N500,000, let's say you won a bet (Fellow Naira bet people grin grin) or a relative gave you the money. or you worked for the money, you sha have N500,000 and you were to buy one of these phones: Apple iPhone7 or iPhone 7 plus, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S7 Active, Tecno Phantom 6, Tecno Phantom 6+, which one would you go for and why? I tried to get the details of all the phones mentioned, find the estimated prices below as well:

Apple iPhone 7: Around N400k
Apple iPhone 7+: Around N500k

Samsung Galaxy S7: Around N250k
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Around N300k
Samsung Galaxy S7 Active: Around N250k

Tecno Phantom 6: Around N90k
Tecno Phantom 6+: Around N135k

Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by dejiWEST: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol this guy!!! Wait, you don win bet of 500k, you con dey use style abi? Find me small thing na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by topradar4(f): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
In this economy, I'll buy according to my Pocket o..
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin grin grin Which match wan give me 500k? Just answer jare
dejiWEST:
Lol this guy!!! Wait, you don win bet of 500k, you con dey use style abi? Find me small thing na
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ehn but we're assuming you have 500k, 500k is your pocket na, so which and why?
topradar4:
In this economy, I'll buy according to my Pocket o..
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by dejiWEST: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol it's a no brainer na, I can't carry the full 500k and buy phone na, shey I don't have other flexing to flex, girls to take care of grin grin I'll buy one of the Tecno Phantoms. P.S. I know some match fixers bro cool cool
paolokonqueror:
grin grin grin Which match wan give me 500k? Just answer jare
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by Behankey(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol. Make I think am
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by Pchikaodili(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
I love samsung product...i will go for galaxy s7 egde...

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by Behankey(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
This one no too hard na, assuming the Samsung galaxy no be bomb now, I for buy am but I'll go for the Tecno phantom 6+ coz I don't can't use iPhone in naija and the phantom no bad. E make sense. PlUs I go need money for one or two things
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
You and girls grin grin Guy match fixing na scam so your reason to getting the Phantom is?
dejiWEST:
Lol it's a no brainer na, I can't carry the full 500k and buy phone na, shey I don't have other flexing to flex, girls to take care of grin grin I'll buy one of the Tecno Phantoms. P.S. I know some match fixers bro cool cool
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
Okay, so you'll spend almost more than half the money on the Samsung? What's your reason?
Pchikaodili:
I love samsung product...i will go for galaxy s7 egde...
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin The Samsung Galaxy is the bomb bruhhh! The Phantom 6 isn't bad tbh, that's why I actually thought of it. I compared the phones and the Phantom 6 and 6+ actually can stand well side by side with the others and it's more affordable.
Behankey:
This one no too hard na, assuming the Samsung galaxy no be bomb now, I for buy am but I'll go for the Tecno phantom 6+ coz I don't can't use iPhone in naija and the phantom no bad. E make sense. PlUs I go need money for one or two things
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by dejiWEST: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Like!!!! E no hard at all na. The Phantom 6 and the plus are actually great phones, make I carry money for rent buy phone? Phone that anything can happen at anytime.
Behankey:
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by excanny: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
The phone with the best specs there is the Tecno phantom 6+ and its the most pocket-friendly.

Na only money miss road go leave am to buy Samsung or Apple because of "big name".

My mama ain't raise no dullard.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by dejiWEST: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
1. Matchfixing no be all be scam fam
2. Girls are life! wink
3.You're still asking? I want to have change from the money. I no wan pack everything give who dey sell phone that's one, secondly any of the Phantom 6 are actually amazing phones, they are not whack. The battery of that Phantom 6+ na die, camera is great. The processors? one of a kind. what else? So it's Value. Pay little, get value, have extra to take babe out, to chill, buy clothes and shoes, blow trees wink etc

Like I said no brainer.
paolokonqueror:
You and girls grin grin Guy match fixing na scam so your reason to getting the Phantom is?
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by DavidoArsenal(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
You had to ask? I'll choose the Tecno Phantom 6, why? I'm a fan of the Tecno brand, I like better thing. Too Easy.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by Pchikaodili(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
paolokonqueror:
Okay, so you'll spend almost more than half the money on the Samsung? What's your reason?

Ur question is, i shuld choose one if i have such money to spend on phone
I will choose samsung over iphone and tecno..no matter d price

Wetin u want make i tell u again

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by Kiady16: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
buy M6 when it gets to Nigeria
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol you have a point there. The specifications of the Phantom 6 looks great. I don't know why we still have that big name mentality, I guess it's trust issues which makes me ask what does Tecno have to do for us to trust their products? I as a person already do anyway
excanny:
The phone with the best specs there is the Tecno phantom 6+ and its the most pocket-friendly.

Na only money miss road go leave am to buy Samsung or Apple because of "big name".

My mama ain't raise no dullard.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by ritababe(f): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
even if I have 1mil I will still buy phantom 6+
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
My brain will tell me not to put all my eggs in one basket. You don't get the opportunity to own 500k everytime. Since there isn't much difference in the specs, I will choose the one that is budget friendly, phantom 6 or 6+.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by Whizpeter(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Let the money come first!!! We can discuss rhe rest later!
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol I get you bruh! The Tecno Phantom 6 is good Value for good money, gotten!!
dejiWEST:
1. Matchfixing no be all be scam fam
2. Girls are life! wink
3.You're still asking? I want to have change from the money. I no wan pack everything give who dey sell phone that's one, secondly any of the Phantom 6 are actually amazing phones, they are not whack. The battery of that Phantom 6+ na die, camera is great. The processors? one of a kind. what else? So it's Value. Pay little, get value, have extra to take babe out, to chill, buy clothes and shoes, blow trees wink etc

Like I said no brainer.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol no vess. You're a Samsung Lover and I get you. I was just analyzing the situation, and knowing how much you'll be left with.
Pchikaodili:

Ur question is, i shuld choose one if i have such money to spend on phone
I will choose samsung over iphone and tecno..no matter d price

Wetin u want make i tell u again
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Haaa what's your reason?
ritababe:
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Point Taken. I'm very much with you on this. Budget friendly - Phantom 6 or 6 +
funmyade:
My brain will tell me not to put all my eggs in one basket. You don't get the opportunity to own 500k everytime. Since there isn't much difference in the specs, I will choose the one that is budget friendly, phantom 6 or 6+.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by dejiWEST: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Like!!!! Way too easy Phantom 6+
DavidoArsenal:
You had to ask? I'll choose the Tecno Phantom 6, why? I'm a fan of the Tecno brand, I like better thing. Too Easy.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by dejiWEST: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Me I don't have that mentality. If a brand has done well to improve, I give them credit. I already more than Trust Tecno, I go for what's best for me
paolokonqueror:
Lol you have a point there. The specifications of the Phantom 6 looks great. I don't know why we still have that big name mentality, I guess it's trust issues which makes me ask what does Tecno have to do for us to trust their products? I as a person already do anyway
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by dejiWEST: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Same here tbh
ritababe:
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by dejiWEST: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Your brain na better brain
funmyade:

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol you're spoiling the fun, I feel tempted to send you the 500k undecided
Whizpeter:
Let the money come first!!! We can discuss rhe rest later!
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by DavidoArsenal(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol even if the Samsjung no dey bomb, still going for the Phantom, it's common sense
Behankey:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Instagram For Blackberry Bold 5 / Must Have Applications And Other Goodies / Download Fruit Ninja Game For Nokia Asha Java Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.