Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape (56689 Views)

Bobrisky Twin Sister Ex-bf Leak Her Nude Pic Online Over Tonto Dikeh Issue (18+) / Lady Golfer: Hacker Leaks Chat Of Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend, To Leak Nudes / Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Bigajeff(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2016
NairaMaster1:

I don't have. Advice and stop supporting evil. How will you feel when your daughter is involved and you watch it?

Listen up people, I'm not supporting this act in anyway, just saying seek another way of revenge than using a public disgrace or lifetime dent on the person
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by macaranta(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2016
undecided
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Sexytemi(f): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2016
something is wrong with the chat, if she was the one screenshooting those chat, then hers should be green not white, what I'm seeing there is the assumed guy was the one that screenshoted the chats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by adekayo1234(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2016
whoever taught this girl damage control did a pretty good job.... She has successfully mitigated any backlash that would eventually follow in case the video is later released grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by columbus007(m): 8:35am On Oct 31, 2016
Mehn undecided so this lesbian stuff is finally Cum to stay.
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Iolite(f): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2016
boss1310:
the guy dared her to show everyone where he said he wants to release a video and she couldn't say anything. I think she jumped the gun cos she thought the guy have her compromising video.

Exactly! I don't think the guy has any video masef. I believe, cos the guy came back into her life now, she automaticaly thinks " aha! he's here to blackmail me like they did Chidima". Over sabi na bad thing.

7 Likes

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by harmbhrosz(m): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2016
Laveda:
undecided These girls.

I don't know what these men stand to gain, what's the essence of doing that?

I'm sure with all these no girl will allow a camera 'in the other room'
hmmm see you, be there and be forming as if your own video is not somewhere grin
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by LorDBolton(m): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2016
Where is the Nigerian police force?

If it is grace from down the street by now she'd be in a dirty cell but since its popular people they get pass?

I urge every Nairalander to go and tweet @policeNG asking them if nigerian laws are only applicable to the poor.

they should repeal that useless law if it can't be enforced across board

3 Likes

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by dreezybines: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2016
So all this cucumber rubbish nor be today...I Thank God u now know God...
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2016
witch confession.
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by harmbhrosz(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2016
columbus007:
Mehn undecided so this lesbian stuff is finally Cum to stay.
are you surprised?? This Nigeria....the home of hypocrites.

I'll tell you an average Nigerian lady has practiced it but they're be forming holiest. Just wait for the Nearest future when it will be legalised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by skywalker240(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

It will.. grin
Becomes cucumber case... grin
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by skywalker240(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2016
Its seems like the fear of cucumber video is the begining of wisdom,

See this one don de confess small small,

I know u still a lesbian, u hardly see a nigerian girl that is celebated, without no male lovers...

Oya come confess finish.
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by SmellingAnus(m): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2016
Laveda:
undecided These girls.

it's raising more dust because it's obviously acts of lesbianism which is punishable by a jail sentence of 14 years... Knowing fully well that this present Government is not shy of sending people to jail so that's where the major fear is amongst the victims.... If it were a dickkkk at least there will be two parties of opposite sex in the video... Whichever way, I don't think it can stop cameras in the other rooms because some girls actually ask for it to be recorded while in other cases it's the guys that do the recording...

1 Like

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by kingthreat(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2016
Abeg make the guy release the video joor. We wanna see the nutty girls eat poonani
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Emodeee: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2016
Sexytemi:
something is wrong with the chat, if she was the one screenshooting those chat, then hers should be green not white, what I'm seeing there is the assumed guy was the one that screenshoted the chats.

orobo sexytemi, you sha like to show us your boobs.
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by sleepyeyez(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2016
Girl u jus gave dumbness a whole new definition. Someone threatens to leak a tape u r not sure if it stil exists n rather dan hav d alleged blackmailer arrested so d police can investigate, u go runniin ur mouth on social media! so what if he was just bluffing? Brave but dumb. How person go leave plan A,b to y, go choose plan z?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2016
kinibigdeal:
See the man head self.

My guy. When I see this I just confirm say Aliens they really exist among us

2 Likes

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Elnino4ladies: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2016
The girl is dumb
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Badtman(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2016
*This is What happen when pancake over ur Sense * grin
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by wackpoet(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2016
I just realised I had been listening to James Arthur's - truth will set you free as I read this thread. Funny world. Most people didn't read through the post, because reading through it shows that the person who's been blackmailed here is Omini. The girl has no proof and from her replies to his chats it shows she's still close to the Drea character. Seeing as Chidinma would be receiving an award, she is emboldened to come out and make this confession. Aunty award done finish o, this is not America where a man is the most courageous (abi brave) woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Collenshy2020(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2016
ICQuinn:
In your dreams....I don't do such tongue
buh U do d other one?
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Nipplesfreak(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2016
Laveda:
undecided These girls.

@Laveda...are u sure?
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Hades2016(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2016
wheredemdey:
Lesbianismm in girls is not New thing..... 98 5% of adult girls /ladies have kissed or slept with a fellow girl... It's no longer news and I have no issues with that...the blackmailer should rest this issue and find something serious to do with his time.

But may thunder mixed with heroinn and sapele water burn and murder all homooosexualss....

Yes I despise gayyys....
you just took the word out of my mouth, all homo's should die
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by menshowng(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2016
see as d guy head dey like bulb...lol

1 Like

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2016
Yes! I haff join bad gang grin...broke rule 9. Promoting secession
talk2alabama:
got banned huh? grin
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2016
Generalkorex:
Cucumber
which kind website u design like that?
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by deflover(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2016
we are finished as men
So almost all our gals in nija na lesbo

entertainment industry is filled with them
see as the worm they claim I have moved on

So called role model
and all her fellow nija lesbos sorry nija babes dey cheer her up
why we go fit satisfy them when cucumbers don wide the hole
and dem go dey tell us harder harder harder

no wonder my babe say most gals are lesbos
even told me of one dats married but rent house for her lesbo lover and bought her a car....husband no no thinking they are just besties..

we are finished
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by hollywater: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2016
Mr Man please do we the lovers of cucumber videos favour and upload the video. Don't mind her please. She want to shut you up so you don't expose her.
Boys will be suffering from conji since 2010 ,while cucumber has been enjoying. This is unacceptable in our Country.
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by southernbelle(f): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2016
Smh
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by luminouz(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2016
talk2alabama:
They are beginning to confess one after the other grin grin grin

Itsquinn, myt be ur turn next cheesy
Abeg leave itsquinn alone joor! grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2016
Sorry, which other one?
Collenshy2020:

buh U do d other one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Twerking (Photos) / Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie / Odunlade Adekola Prostrates For Sir Shina Peters On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.