Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape (56758 Views)

Bobrisky Twin Sister Ex-bf Leak Her Nude Pic Online Over Tonto Dikeh Issue (18+) / Lady Golfer: Hacker Leaks Chat Of Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend, To Leak Nudes / Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by rasazee(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2016
hehee!

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by AkumahTalk(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2016
She just exposed herself by herself. She wasn't smart. I think the shock of "Okeke's cucumber" put her on over-drive. There are ways to manage this kind of issue. She shouldn't have been too edgy to jump the gun.

1 Like

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by amicable09(f): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2016
Kgdavid:

But if you read their chat, the guy himself has said there was never any video, and that he never even threatened to release any such thing in the first place. So...?
Exactly!
That's why they say a clear conscience fears no accusation.

She exposed herself by herself cheesy
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by karleone(m): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
There is no video at all. If the guy get video to release, him for don release am tey tey. She don even push the guy to the wall with this his picture she don show the world.

Na 1- 0 grin

My dear, posting supposed picture of the "blackmailer" doesn't give her an edge. She should better not let the world catch a glimpse of her in the act, cos it's a step to her downfall.
Also, she should just be ready to be tagged "Lesbian".

1 Like

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by amicable09(f): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2016
karleone:

My dear, posting supposed picture of the "blackmailer" doesn't give her an edge. She should better not let the world catch a glimpse of her in the act, cos it's a step to her downfall.
Also, she should just be ready to be tagged "Lesbian".
It does in a way Karl. She's got an edge now. If I'm the said guy, I for just release the video next! I can't be humiliated publicly for nothing. Imagine if the picture there was my brother's own *shudders*

The world already knows what she's done and according to her, she has taken it a step forward by saying " The past is in the past ".
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by fluxbush(f): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2016
This lady is an actress indeed. This story is hogwash. She claims she hasn't been to see the blackmailer but the screenshots of the chat was obviously done on his phone.
She was asked to provide evidence where the blackmailer actually blackmailed her, no answer. Wasn't that supposed to be the actual chat she release to the public? Why show us chats of them arguing after she had gone public?
She is obviously milking the publicity gotten from Chidinma's case and even botched her attempt at it.

And for everyone already chanting the 'cucumber' slang, you all are always in a hurry to say toxic things about your fellow humans. Detoxification costs nothing. Take five cups of water first thing in the morning to detoxify your system. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Oilwell(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
wackpoet:
I just realised I had been listening to James Arthur's - truth will set you free as I read this thread. Funny world. Most people didn't read through the post, because reading through it shows that the person who's been blackmailed here is Omini. The girl has no proof and from her replies to his chats it shows she's still close to the Drea character. Seeing as Chidinma would be receiving an award, she is emboldened to come out and make this confession. Aunty award done finish o, this is not America where a man is the most courageous (abi brave) woman.
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Oilwell(m): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
fluxbush:
This lady is an actress indeed. This story is hogwash. She claims she hasn't been to see the blackmailer but the screenshots of the chat was obviously done on his phone.
She was asked to provide evidence where the blackmailer actually blackmailed her, no answer. Wasn't that supposed to be the actual chat she release to the public? Why show us chats of them arguing after she had gone public?
She is obviously milking the publicity gotten from Chidinma's case and even botched her attempt at it.

And for everyone already chanting the 'cucumber' slang, you all are always in a hurry to say toxic things about your fellow humans. Detoxification costs nothing. Take five cups of water first thing in the morning to detoxify your system. undecided

I know a smart lady wen i see one. Babe u are smart.

Youths of this day dont read. Dey just jump into conclusion
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Kingsley1000(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
ANOTHER CUCUMBER STORY
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Dreydoe(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
That guy head no b 4 hea ooo
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Kingsley1000(m): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
This is what happens when kim kardashian is ur role model...lets stop being bothered abt one's sexuality preferences
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Collenshy2020(m): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
ICQuinn:
Oh please undecided
smart Bae.
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
Iolite:

Exactly! I don't think the guy has any video masef. I believe, cos the guy came back into her life now, she automaticaly thinks " aha! he's here to blackmail me like they did Chidima". Over sabi na bad thing.

Your right!
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by coachwilcox(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
All I can say...

1 Like

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Kingbuhari(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
thank God u own up to ur mistakes... no one is holier... I nearly upload my ex sex tape on YouTube out of jealousy and frustrations, thank God my mb expires the Night I nearly upload oursex tape , the heartbreak is not easy at first, but it made me a better man today, mistake is always and nobody is above it.... but before u take any decision look in the mirror and see the aftereffect of ur decision in years to come...

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=repogirl post=50646917]Guys will have a filled day with this new one, lol..[/q. Definitely!!! They are all here waiting patiently like Vultures!uote]
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by AkinPhysicist: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
cool grin Ibo men have failed in their sexual duties that's why so many of their women are turning to lesbianism grin cool
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by sidnen: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
chigoizie7:

My own is this, let no one ever tell me that being either a gay or a lesbo is from birth, because the kind thunder wey go fire that person if I catch am. Hmmmmm, only God knows.
calm down. no go keee urself wit vex on top some pple Mata.

only a gay person knows what he/she feels.

she did it out of curiosity doesn't mean every gay/ lesbian is doing it out of curiosity and I think you'll have to be turned on atleast to even be curious.
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Kingsley1000(m): 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool grin Ibo men have failed in their sexual duties that's why so many of their women are turning to lesbianism grin cool
hmm
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by columbus007(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
harmbhrosz:
are you surprised?? This Nigeria....the home of hypocrites.

I'll tell you an average Nigerian lady has practiced it but they're be forming holiest. Just wait for the Nearest future when it will be legalised
my brother the thing tire me mehn,almost every1 of them @dis time they pull down their pant easily for same sex shocked
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
Its Like there will be high Market for Burantashi in Biafra. See as their girls the overuse cucumber what a slap on the Men of Ndigbo

1 Like

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Babe wia u at lemme marry u str8 away. Like your courage grin kiss
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Kobicove(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
You mean an OAP wrote this piece that was done in such pitiable grammar undecided

1 Like

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Missmossy(f): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
Confession time grin this is getting interesting. Nigerians though. Smh.
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
Sexytemi:

??
Hi dear
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by lurdkriss: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
Y give us soo much info on how u have remained celibate for years and almost had sex some weeks ago Bla Bla bla,if u hammer u go tell us say u hammer Face d issue on ground and forget all d story angry
Ur past is now hunting u undecided
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by poik(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
Chicent:
Ok she agreed she did nasty things..... But she has moved on.

They will just be using baba God's name as defence after doing wrong.

Issorait...... NEXT VICTIM!!!
Nor mind am.

People confuse grace for freedom. Its just sad.

1 Like

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Spidermon: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
The only thing I got from this story is that one guyman almost yansh you two weeks ago but he gave up too early.

If na me, I will come back and try harder.

N:B. Dont lie about not fhucking regularly. If you were every crazy enough to shoot a lesbie video as far back as secondary school, your eye don tear finish.

You probably still got bleeped yesterday.
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by sleepyeyez(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
amicable09:

Paddy me cheesy
You don wake?
I miss your sense, bluntly sharp when you are wide awake grin

Lol. No mind me abeg. I been dey hibernation mode. But D matter taya me. dumbnes clarly no get boundary o. Some pips jus b breakin record all d time. Dem wan enta guiness book?

1 Like

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by unapapadeycraze: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
Twaci:

abi una no be good friends?cheesy.
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Saicology212: 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Kingsley1000:
This is what happens when kim kardashian is ur role model...lets stop being bothered abt one's sexuality preferences
Best thing she did was open up about her indiscretion. It took the power of the blackmailer. Now he's stuck in reverse gear.....in denial. LOL

For all those threatening to release compromising videos, remember, Kim Kardashian's claim to fame is a similar poor judgment from way back when she was footloose and fancy free.

Today she's a multi-millionaire married to rapper Kanye West and known round the world. As for Ray J, apart from that stupid "I hit It First" hit and miss single, dude can't seem to come up with anything concrete by way of a solid career achievement.
Make una dey kontinu dey release video.
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Tidamsel: 12:22am On Nov 01, 2016
sleepyeyez:

Lol. No mind me abeg. I been dey hibernation mode. But D matter taya me. dumbnes clarly no get boundary o. Some pips jus b breakin record all d time. Dem wan enta guiness book?
Runaway Soldier...Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump / Amber Rose Flaunts Her Dangerous Curves At D'banj's 10th Anniversary / Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.