Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,379 members, 7,864,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape (56759 Views)

Bobrisky Twin Sister Ex-bf Leak Her Nude Pic Online Over Tonto Dikeh Issue (18+) / Lady Golfer: Hacker Leaks Chat Of Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend, To Leak Nudes / Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Setaje(f): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2016
Na wah ooo. What's all this!!!! Why not tell your man exactly how you want it.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by drealnamdy(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2016
Ewww... Another lesbian/cucumber confession... Sooo she had to confess cos the man only threatened to expose her lesbian acts... Lol... Am 100% sure she is still into d act..sooo her coming out to confess is jst to raise dust and bring attention to herself since her career as an actress is close to obscurity... This might jst be a good way to bounce back in to the lime light.. undecided
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by 2sexynet: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2016
talk2alabama:
They are beginning to confess one after the other grin grin grin

Itsquinn, myt be ur turn next cheesy
she is even a winners member at otta. Lol.
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Sunnypa11(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2016
Our Manhood have been suffering Recession teytey...
All that glitters are not gold...
Beauty and the Beast
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2016
2sexynet:
she is even a winners member at otta. Lol.
really?! I think you are mistaking me for someone else grin
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2016
Thank you smiley
luminouz:

Abeg leave itsquinn alone joor! grin
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by timmycris(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2016
kwynette:
Nobody holy pass, everybody has bleeped up at some point, if you haven't, too bad you have a boring life. Well it takes courage to come out straight about this type of thing, and really I admire the courage, it's the past that all that matters and so if the anuofia wants to release the video he should go ahead, what's the worst that could happen? In 2weeks it will be stale news
Bitch
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2016
With the number of people viewing this thread, you,d think Man United is playing Man City.

Its Chidinma's fault. I pity her and all the others girls, Grace and all the other women whose pix, videos are yet to be released.

I hope our nasty policemen dont exploit this situation to embarrass the women. I see a situation where they stopped and searched a ladies bag. Ladies will have to produce evidence of other salad ingredients like carrot, lettuce, peas to prove the cucumbers in their bags were not meant for 'the other room'.

Btw, who is this DREA that is being mentioned here... Grace if Drea is leading you to the path of cucumber, pls tell her youve moved on...I doubt if she has moved on though. She would have deleted her no. She claims celibate till marriage...Madam na lie you de lie...i see cognitive dissonance here. She 'eats' cucumber with Drea but nigeria environment and her faith made it difficult for her to accept her sexuality...plus i believe that wasnt the first time she tried that....she has been doing 'uto' way back from secondary school...when she did it properly with Drea, it felt so good.

Grace you need to come out.

One of the reasons we accept and tolerate lesbianism in Nigeria is because the girls doing it are usually beautiful, the ones that are not so pretty do have better curves. If women like that MC that did gulder ultimate search get involved...the 14 years jail term will take effect. The lesbians we normally see are all umuasa, utonwa, fresh laps and things.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by ikorodureporta: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2016
See as persin dey confess undecided for wetin u no dey sure of......na now good to release am sef

i beg which station she dey work make i start to follow her. Help me with her IG, FB, Twitter & others...
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by 2sexynet: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2016
ICQuinn:
really?! I think you are mistaking me for someone else grin
grin i mean the girl in the narrative. Look at the chairs in the pics. Lol.
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by dragonking3: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2016
Laveda:
undecided These girls.

I don't know what these men stand to gain, what's the essence of doing that?

I'm sure with all these no girl will allow a camera 'in the other room'
Why are you ladies into lesbianism? Gosh!! !
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2016
Lolss...
2sexynet:
grin i mean the girl in the narrative. Look at the chairs in the pics. Lol.
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2016
Ask God grin
dragonking3:
Why are you ladies into lesbianism? Gosh!! !
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by lieutenantHaven: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Is like ur really dumb oo.
The guy doesn't have any video but u hv already confessed. He tricked u into spilling the beans.

1 Like

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2016
Heroin addict spotted undecided
wheredemdey:
Lesbianismm in girls is not New thing..... 98 5% of adult girls /ladies have kissed or slept with a fellow girl... It's no longer news and I have no issues with that...the blackmailer should rest this issue and find something serious to do with his time.

But may thunder mixed with heroinn and sapele water burn and murder all homooosexualss....

Yes I despise gayyys....

1 Like

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Collenshy2020(m): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2016
ICQuinn:
Sorry, which other one?
take a look at ur d.p?
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by ManTiger(m): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2016
wheredemdey:
Lesbianismm in girls is not New thing..... 98 5% of adult girls /ladies have kissed or slept with a fellow girl... It's no longer news and I have no issues with that...the blackmailer should rest this issue and find something serious to do with his time.

But may thunder mixed with heroinn and sapele water burn and murder all homooosexualss....

Yes I despise gayyys....
Yea, I despise gay too but girl on girl is actually sexy wink

I'm sure you've had fantasies of you doing 2 gurls in a tag team!

1 Like

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2016
The guy called her bluff and she jumped the gun and shot herself on the foot.

Do not allow anyone to make illicit videos of you no matter what because what's done in the dark will always come to light one day

The government will be following this one like flies and akamu
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Laveda(f): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

why would you allow a camera in the other room in the 1st place? You know i once told you, laveda and twaci, they are good friends.

undecided
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by repogirl(f): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2016
Guys will have a filled day with this new one, lol..

1 Like

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Twaci(f): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

why would you allow a camera in the other room in the 1st place? You know i once told you, laveda and twaci, they are good friends.

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by sinaj(f): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2016
adekayo1234:
whoever taught this girl damage control did a pretty good job.... She has successfully mitigated any backlash that would eventually follow in case the video is later released grin grin grin
so true lol

Her defense mechanism is kul
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by stanleyalpacino(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2016
Generalkorex:
Cucumber

leave cucumber and invest today so you can be happy tomorrow.

check my signature and take action. grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Tobium1(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2016
October is yet to end, anoda cucumber video is undergoing production and editing. Isoright
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by harffie(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2016
talk2alabama:
They are beginning to confess one after the other grin grin grin

Itsquinn, myt be ur turn next cheesy
No worry, one by one them go dey comfess**
#confess grin
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by deathmen12: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2016
NairaMaster1:

They're shame to motherhood
am telling u
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by harffie(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2016
Tobium1:
October is yet to end, anoda cucumber video is undergoing production and editing. Isoright
Month of the Cucumber
Welcome the Cucumberian to this thread..
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2016
Obviously! Have you forgotten corruption in Nigeria still exists cheesy grin tongue.....Once you have the money, you can always have your way in Nigeria, if not, I sorry for you tongue
LorDBolton:
Where is the Nigerian police force?

If it is grace from down the street by now she'd be in a dirty cell but since its popular people they get pass?

I urge every Nairalander to go and tweet @policeNG asking them if nigerian laws are only applicable to the poor.

they should repeal that useless law if it can't be enforced across board
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by amicable09(f): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2016
sleepyeyez:
Girl u jus gave dumbness a whole new definition. Someone threatens to leak a tape u r not sure if it stil exists n rather dan hav d alleged blackmailer arrested so d police can investigate, u go runniin ur mouth on social media! so what if he was just bluffing? Brave but dumb. How person go leave plan A,b to y, go choose plan z?
Paddy me cheesy
You don wake?
I miss your sense, bluntly sharp when you are wide awake grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Chiboyz40(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2016
JBUZZ:
Another video?
grin
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2016
Welcome to confession time
Re: Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape by sternlley(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2016
Oh! ... Dis one decided to come'out and confess nw dat d heat is on .............una wey don make cucumber add money for market ,God don dey expose una one by one ..

Buh d bros face and head tho ...so scary ...dat kind head wey thieves dey use break into pple houses for benin ,wit dis kind head dey nid no weapon..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump / Amber Rose Flaunts Her Dangerous Curves At D'banj's 10th Anniversary / Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.