Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio (604 Views)

My Husband Wants Me To Alway Wear Pant And Bra With My 4 Kids In The House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by Alisegun(m): 12:49am On Oct 31, 2016
Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotion, What Should I Do? – Woman Cries Out

A woman has told a stunning story about an unbelievable thing that her husband is asking her to do for him.
The woman shared her story on yoanwers, a relationship site.
She explained that her husband has asked her to have ,,,Continue reading here

Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by padi94(m): 12:54am On Oct 31, 2016
There is a popular say that goes thus, "just do it"

But the popular isnt always right

Me am saying, "just dont do it"
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by thesicilian: 1:07am On Oct 31, 2016
Bloody lie
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by BitchSlayer101: 1:48am On Oct 31, 2016
Have it. Enjoy while it last.
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 31, 2016
This is one of the situation where I encourage insubordination by women against their husbands.

What a half man
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by Raina80(f): 2:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Would he be ok with things if the wife slept with her boss for the same reason? He is asking his wife to bless his infidelity there is no respect for the sanctity of marriage. Finally that female boss will forever hold him to ransom if he decides to do it.Besides telling his wife does not make his intentions honorable it summounts to emotional blackmail. He is indirectly asking her to choose between their marriage and his career.
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by ever811(m): 2:49am On Oct 31, 2016
bloggers....

(1) (Reply)

White Men Winning / How To Get Rid Of Acne And Pimples Very Fast – 10 Simple Tips / Where Can Propose To My Sweetheart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.