Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover (40012 Views)

Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory / Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Live Updates: A Journey By Train—Lagos To Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dis one na werey sha o!
trek to prove love?? whatever happened to impressing d lady
and na lagos boy sef... how man go stalk girl 4 6yrs?? e trek finish she still no gree...
D GIRL SAY "I WARNED HIM AGAINST IT, NOT because I CARED.. BUT because OF CHRISTIAN CHARITY" juz kill me
anyway, na afonja.. na xo dem dy do...

many are mad, but few roam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by yemijohn(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Rogersmith:

http://punchng.com/man-treks-lagos-zaria-lover/

this is wasting of time and energy, try and get more better things to do with yur life
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by 2ScrewsLoose: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
Arab angry
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by cooljoe(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
is he normal?
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by RICHIEBOI1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
That girl is former governor Donald Dukes Daughter.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
When you live a life without purpose no matter what you do no one will appreciate you

Aye nse eleyi fa

smh
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Demmtek(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
ELEYI gidi gan ooo

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by patmil: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
That guy no get work. Uncle Jimi abeg find am space for your office grin
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by mpowa(m): 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
InMyOpinion:
[size=15pt]I listened to his interview on WFM 91.7 before he made the trip. The lady in question is Donald Duke's daughter. I wish him luck - sometimes persistence pays[/size]
He doesn't have a purpose in life, he should use that persistence to pursue his future and see if his destiny will not open up for the better. Imagine stalking a girl for 6 yes, he definitely doesn't have anything to do with his life.

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Barigaboy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
freesinzu:
Wetin dis guy do pain me o, as e com be lagosian na him pain me pass, after all he did m, the girl is still puting him on doubt.
hahahahaha please friend help me sent that image. When God want to save u to my whatsapp number (08135044474) God bless u. Lol d boi na malu.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Barigaboy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
This guy fall guys hand o. For dis guy to perform dis kind of act he is mentally unstable. How will I advice a girl to marry a guy who treck for 19days abi how many. I no fit douam even make d girl be kim Kadeshian. What he forgot is that u don't have to stress yourself over what will be yours. Ladies r very simple n plain they don't need all dis. Once they like u or love u. If u r stressing yourself too much u might kill d feelings they have for u. If u hold egg too tight because u don't want it to fall. U might be the one to break it. Agbaje u Bleep up, just come home come n collect your disownment letter. U hav disgrace yourself, your friends.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by monnelnwawundu(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by freesinzu(m): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
Barigaboy:
hahahahaha please friend help me sent that image. When God want to save u to my whatsapp number (08135044474) God bless u. Lol d boi na malu.
SAVE IT NW, NA SAVE ME SELF SAVE AM FOR NAIRA LAND

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by monnelnwawundu(m): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
Licensed idiot.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Ghost01(m): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
The rivals of his great-great-grandmother aren't nice at all.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
This guy is a complete and utter nicompoop!, walking from city to city for love, his moronic brains is as useless as a washing up sponge. grin
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by yorubablood: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
I see a situation where the dummy love guy gets to zaria and ends up seeing an aboki with 11.5 inches stampeding the lady that he is trekking for. Mtcheeeew osi oda ni ile pako. Iranu angry
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by luminouz(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
CecyAdrian:

You don't pester a girl for love that long, it turns to a disturbance. For six years, he has been on it and she has never yielded and he went and did that??
I think Ur probably d most sensible NL girl I have come across! The girl wasnt interested.. period! I can't imagine myself toasting a girl for that long! But then what do I know....he might be so convinced of his love...but the girl now hated him...for loving her like a mad man! I swear whoever invented dis love shit..deserves a slap!
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
What does this guy do for a living?
Like seriously, somebody should find out pls!

How could someone just trek away 19 days of his life?
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Obipat(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
E come be like say hausa people dey get sense pass yoruba these days. Weed bad
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by fortunechy(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
HE NIDS A PSYCHIATRICS
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by DaveNation01(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
Kikikiki.. grin grin
I'm liking dis mumuness
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by CecyAdrian(f): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
luminouz:

I think Ur probably d most sensible NL girl I have come across! The girl wasnt interested.. period! I can't imagine myself toasting a girl for that long! But then what do I know....he might be so convinced of his love...but the girl now hated him...for loving her like a mad man! I swear whoever invented dis love shit..deserves a slap!

Lol, he just succeeded in increasing the level of hate she has for him. Love is better/sweet feeling and I think we invented it ourselves
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Rocketicon(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Chai! Dis girl dey heartless oh!
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by luminouz(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Lol, he just succeeded in increasing the level of hate she has for him. Love is better/sweet feeling and I think we invented it ourselves
Spot on again! U dis geh..Ur just impressing me tonight! What can I give u oooo? I have fruits here.....Emmmm.....which u likely....d cucumber or d black mamba! grin
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Felibaby(f): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
That guy is mentally challenged. Send him to me. I ve got bedspace.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by luminouz(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Felibaby:
Ohoh! So u want him to trek from here to India for u too!
Biko.....let him be!
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by luminouz(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
ElDeshLee17:
Dis one na werey sha o!
trek to prove love?? whatever happened to impressing d lady
and na lagos boy sef... how man go stalk girl 4 6yrs?? e trek finish she still no gree...
D GIRL SAY "I WARNED HIM AGAINST IT, NOT because I CARED.. BUT because OF CHRISTIAN CHARITY" juz kill me
anyway, na afonja.. na xo dem dy do...

many are mad, but few roam.
Why u dey carry afonja matter for head Luke agege bread? Na dem theif Ur former girlfriend abi?
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by Yabaleft: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Felibaby:

What right have you to give him a bedspace? Do you run a mental institution?
Send the guy to me jor.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by ogbobo: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
stats have shown an idiot is born every five seconds.this guy is one.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover by ogbobo: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
stats have shown that an idiot is born every five seconds.this guy is one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Tours Abuja Metroline, Says Project Will Be Ready For Use In May (PHOTOS) / The Literal Meaning Of Names Of Major Places In Lagos / My Visit To The Old Idanre Town And The Story Of Idanre Hills( With pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.