Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,665 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (97031 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Akanbibabatunde(m): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kosy79:
We know u are not the one
how sure are u?? Thats my bae u guys are advising to leave me just cus of my high libido cry .... Thats unfair! But anyway i wont mind dropping her for you... Thats if you can match my insatiable urge for the gynaikeío sóma wink
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Omonigeriarere: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Geraldyne:

so cos I bleeped...I shudnt pray??...u gonna tell me dah u dnt pray evn wen u a sinner...I want advice nt judgement

Stop having sex with him and any other things that can bring about sex for now. If you guys can't cope, why can't you get married?

He has nothing to lose as a man: don't allow him to use you like a rag to be thrown away latter.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Kosy79(f): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
how sure are u?? Thats my bae u guys are advising to leave me just cus of my high libido cry .... Thats unfair! But anyway i wont mind dropping her for you... Thats if you can match my insatiable urge for the gynaikeío sóma wink
Lol!!! I can't match to ur insatiable libido, she can keep u for ever
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by amb2015(m): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pre- marital sex is not good sis. if any man loves u, let him marry you and u will become entirely his. ur guy cannot control his man hood so it is either you leave him or he dump you for other girls.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Kx: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pamelayoung:

I like your choice of words

Thank u.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by vislabraye(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Geraldyne:

Hi,
Its not a friends story or from a blog,its mine and I want you all to read and give me matured advice.

I've been in a relationship for almost 8 months now and everytime I go to visit my boyfriend..he must demand sex,even if I say am on my period.
Sometimes I just get furious and say am no longer interested in the relationship and he starts begging and because I love him, I forgive him.
He'll stop that for a while,then start it all over again.

He doesn't consider my feelings at times, there was a certain time I was still mourning the death of my cousin,he came around and after symphatizing with me,he wanted us to have sex..Gosh! I was so pissed.

The one that pissed me off the most was last night,after having like 5 rounds,I felt sore all over, I told him that and he stopped,then this morning, while I was trying to pray,he started touching me again saying he wants me.

I don't just understand whether this is normal,sometimes I just displease myself to please him but still he's not satisfied.

Am confused on whether to quit or not,cos apart from the sex thing,he still has his good sides and I dont want to make a wrong decision.

pls advice a confused sister...thanks

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kosy79:
Lol!!! I can't match to ur insatiable libido, she can keep u for ever
oh no, am heart broken cry
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ledaman: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Keep banging till your puna gets sour!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by sekem: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
whoisuche:
where is ur bible verse to backup ur claim.

Before the Bible, I was, so says Nature.

Nature was 'written' by God.

Bible was written by man.

Unfortunately, mother nature doesn't care whom or what you believe in.

When the right time comes, mother nature just has her way... all the time!

I hope you've understood what I'm saying?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ngmgeek(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Repent before is too late

No need to repent. Losers like you are the first to claim righteousness. Go take care of those kids you fathered out of wed luck. Until then, BE Quiet!!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by bukiboy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Geraldyne:

so cos I bleeped...I shudnt pray??...u gonna tell me dah u dnt pray evn wen u a sinner...I want advice nt judgement na whao oooo

na your decision, nobody fit advice you. make i ask you what do you want?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by obontami: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
misspicy:

He has high libido for sex.
These type of men are rather dangerous,because if he is not getting it from you he will go outside and still blame you,if you are not okay with his sex demands you better run now before he impregnate you and everything gets complicated.

If there are no plans to wife you anytime soon,he will just use you finish for your husband.Please

[size=35pt]RUN[/size]
forget that tin. u think say she no dey enjoy d sex.

I dont see her leaving d guy soon. she's already into d dope sex thing.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by bukiboy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Stop having sex with him and any other things that can bring about sex for now. If you guys can't cope, why can't you get married?

He has nothing to lose as a man: don't allow him to use you like a rag to be thrown away latter.

A word is enough for the wise.

stop having sex? ntor! you be virgin or marry as virgin? abeg the man get many things to lose for knacking (e.g his life) if both partners still sleep with other partners without protection.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by obontami: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
iamKeo:
grin leg openers
if she open for u, u no go put prick?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by abimic(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kindly take a chill pill and reverse your gear, men have got nothing to lose unlike ladies, don't let your bf over use u, get u worn out and drained of freshness only to later dump u. Remember you're not married yet to him and he has not proposed yet, so it's best things are done moderately, too much of everything is bad. Your future hubby is somewhere praying for a virtuous woman not one already doing more than 5 rounds on a stretch at the moment, what then would be left for him? undecided.. Just talk senses into your bf and reduce these things, don't let him use your head only to leave u if aren't sweet like before again.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by obontami: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
LaExpert:
If you can do without sex at all, that would be best for you.

Say NO to the sex aspect. You two can have a beautiful relationship without having sex.
u say wetin ?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by RollingStones87(m): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Cook a very Nice meal for him,let him comsume to his satisfaction,gv him 5 bottles of Erujeje,nd u urself,take 10 bottle of Alemo + Erujeje,them Bleep the hell out of him.....asuming him is nt performing u for wan kill an,nw he is doing his job nd u re complaining...ANY WAY U GUYZ HV TO SEAT DOWN ND TALK IF U HIM LOVE U AS HE AS U SAY THEM HE WILL CHANGE...THANKz

Guy u funny o.. y u go give her dat knd advice nah.
well, u really need to sit him down nd talk to him nd ask
1. if pregnancy comes is e goin to accept it or e go say mak u go abort am?
2.kndly tell him u want him to stop dat continuous sex cos vigina get expand at d long run
3.is he goin to marry you with d way he is treatin you?
just ask him some of dese questns nd other reliable ones too, d reply he gives you will dtermine whether to continue or quit d rlationshp Cook a very Nice meal for him,let him comsume to his satisfaction,gv him 5 bottles of Erujeje,nd u urself,take 10 bottle of Alemo + Erujeje,them Bleep the hell out of him.....asuming him is nt performing u for wan kill an,nw he is doing his job nd u re complaining...ANY WAY U GUYZ HV TO SEAT DOWN ND TALK IF U HIM LOVE U AS HE AS U SAY THEM HE WILL CHANGE...THANKz

2.kndly tell him u want him to stop dat continuous sex cos vigina get expand at d long run
just ask him some of dese questns nd other reliable ones too, d reply he gives you will dtermine whether to continue or quit d rlationshp
Cook a very Nice meal for him,let him comsume to his satisfaction,gv him 5 bottles of Erujeje,nd u urself,take 10 bottle of Alemo + Erujeje,them Bleep the hell out of him.....asuming him is nt performing u for wan kill an,nw he is doing his job nd u re complaining...ANY WAY U GUYZ HV TO SEAT DOWN ND TALK IF U HIM LOVE U AS HE AS U SAY THEM HE WILL CHANGE...THANKz

just ask him some of dese questns nd other reliable ones too, d reply he gives you will dtermine whether to continue or quit d rlationshp
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Girlbestfriend(f): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
But baby,I thot we talked this thru already... So why bring it here??
Am sorry .... Just come and let's settle this ...
I will be waiting for you in the other room,with no boxer on...the way you love it
... wink

una no go kill person with laff gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by iamKeo(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
obontami:
if she open for u, u no go put prick?

I no put many people don go thru that hole like the are no more on earth you wan join them?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by sinaj(f): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
edunaking:
.babe sorry,do you attend uniport?cos am sure i know you. you can message me.
no I don't. U mistaking me for someone else smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Tfreshzz(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Some girls re even looking for doze kinda guyz.. But I think u should learn how to say NO in some cases, nd if he isn't OK with DAT.....Yhu better freestyle his case b4 it will be too late...
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by SlimmB(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
sinaj:
see as you dey deny yourself grin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Ikigia: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
How many times would this be on front-page....
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by sinaj(f): 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
SlimmB:

see as you dey deny yourself grin
u yeye o! grin

But true true I no dey uniport again
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by SlimmB(m): 4:54am On Dec 07, 2016
sinaj:
u yeye o! grin

But true true I no dey uniport again
shey you know know say na yeye dawgs girls like sinaj dey fall inlove with ni

that is you still dey struggle to gain admission be that shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by hushyp(m): 6:54am On Dec 07, 2016
Re-run your election
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by LaExpert: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2016
obontami:
u say wetin ?
LOL cheesy
You read me right.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by sinaj(f): 8:04am On Dec 07, 2016
SlimmB:

shey you know know say na yeye dawgs girls like si.naj dey fall inlove with ni

that is you still dey struggle to gain admission be that shocked
lol I didn't evn struggle for admission.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2016
I think I'm beginning to understand y a lot of ladies are referred to as having fish brain. Believe d lady that wrote this post is a classical example . And to think that she is even someone's daughter or even sister. She said she loves a guy that has virtually turned her to a sex object. What does she know about love or what does she love about d guy. Anyway guy that does not encourage a lady spiritually educationally or even financially as in teaching d lady how to b financially independent is not worth dating. She's aware d guy uses her only as a sex object yet she's still in d relationship it's obvious that apart from her body she has virtually nothing upstairs that d guy finds useful. I can bet my December salary that d guy won't marry this lady y should he he has gotten maximum utility free of charge. I sha pity d guy that would eventually end up marrying this one. I pray her senses returns to her and she ends d relationship sorry I mean she ends her sexual exploitation as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by edunaking: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
sinaj:
am serious,please just message,better that way,i saw you,surprised to see you here now.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by nuelyoyo(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
Geraldyne:

so cos I bleeped...I shudnt pray??...u gonna tell me dah u dnt pray evn wen u a sinner...I want advice nt judgement
nobody is judging you. Truly God is not man, that's why even with our sins, he still overlooks. Personally, I don't mix sin with relating with God. There is no way I can find words to speak with God after I just had sex with my GF. Many pple especially ladies find it easy to furnicate and still pray immediately, where is ur remorse? When you start finding it easy to mix sin with trying to be righteous, then there is a problem, a GF I once had would say she prays I find my way back to God, but she enjoyed the sexuall life we were having, little did she know that my reconciliation with God would mean breaking up with her. And that was what happened, I broke up with her, and tagged along with God. God is explicit about sin and righteousness, both don't mix together. My dear, everything we do is been controlled by a force, if u can't refrain from sex when u ain't married, then you are under an influence, don't give in to pples demand coz u wanna please them, only for you to offend ur Creator. Sis, end that relationship before it ends you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by sinaj(f): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
edunaking:
am serious,please just message,better that way,i saw you,surprised to see you here now.
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness / Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.