Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (96974 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by skyfada: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
U are just funny
Geraldyne:

Hi,
Its not a friends story or from a blog,its mine and I want you all to read and give me matured advice.

I've been in a relationship for almost 8 months now and everytime I go to visit my boyfriend..he must demand sex,even if I say am on my period.
Sometimes I just get furious and say am no longer interested in the relationship and he starts begging and because I love him, I forgive him.
He'll stop that for a while,then start it all over again.

He doesn't consider my feelings at times, there was a certain time I was still mourning the death of my cousin,he came around and after symphatizing with me,he wanted us to have sex..Gosh! I was so pissed.

The one that pissed me off the most was last night,after having like 5 rounds,I felt sore all over, I told him that and he stopped,then this morning, while I was trying to pray,he started touching me again saying he wants me.

I don't just understand whether this is normal,sometimes I just displease myself to please him but still he's not satisfied.

Am confused on whether to quit or not,cos apart from the sex thing,he still has his good sides and I dont want to make a wrong decision.

pls advice a confused sister...thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Chapi: 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
Please how did you pray that morning?I pity you. 5 rounds for boyfriend that may not marry you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by swankyreal(m): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
My Dr,that's nt love,its infatuation. U better quite the sleaze relationship and try to settle down with a God fearing man. That guy hate u. Sex is nt love,its merely body satisfaction and dnt forget to pray to God to give u ur right God fearing man ok

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by jayAjoku(m): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
She no know say the boy na Bleep Boy *in Olamide's voice*

back to the advice if that's all you represent in his life even at a time when you were mourning my sister pack your load and Go he has probably bleeped all the juice in you
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by femolii: 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
I think the poma filled up d pant too. that should be cause.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by willibounce1(m): 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
You must stay with him. You are not going anywhere. O ma do e pa ni.

Person dey phu.ck you five rounds and he dey do am almost every time. If you leave am, who you wan go carry your konga give?

Chai! This life na wa o. To.to wey one guy don almost destroy na im this girl dey reason to carry give another man. Guys be careful oo.

Meanwhile OP, you can always give your boyfriend head if you are tired of sex. Imagine una never marry and him don almost phu.ck all the nutrients wey dey ur to.to comot. If una con marry nko?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ngmgeek(m): 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Everyone cant have same attributes as yours. It also not too late for you to accept christ

Story. So look for another story line. And stop covering your evil ways. Start by showing us your face. Did Jesus wear dark glasses?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by cevek11: 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

You
pray after
have sinned yeah?? Wawu

Nne! I will stone u
Is what you are doing right? After sex you pray then sex again... with your full mind? better fall into sin than plan it... before we know rape will be normal... since sin is sin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Elkanawiy(m): 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
[i][/i][color=#000000][/color]the only solution is to quit that relation if u don't want to starts giving illegal birth
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by sekem: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ifakiland:

U went to spend d nite in his house, he forked u and u decided to pray in d mrn after?? Menh God is truly not a man o!

Nwoke m, forget that thing.

Don't bring that your sanctimonious piousness into this, okay?

The problem with most of you zealots is that you guys are nothing but pretenders.

It's always funny to me when I hear people condemn having sex... most especially premarital sex.

Now lemme tell you what your 'righteous' reverend fathers or pastors or prophets or daddy and mummy G.Os will not tell you.

Having sex is not a sin

Did you get that?

It only becomes a sin when one party is forcing the other party into the act like cases of rape, for instance or in situations when one side is trying to use sex as a weapon of manipulation or something of that nature, you get?

But as long as both parties are engaging in it in a purely consensual mode, you are good.

But then, it could be crime. Remember, there's a difference between a crime and a sin.

Ask yourself this, if God really wanted us not to have premarital sex, then wouldn't he have designed us in a way such that our sexual urges will only start to manifest when we are duly set for marriage?

Well, that's just my humble opinion.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by dokkitaa(m): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ferdyboss:
What advice do you seek? The heart is wired to get us disturbed when something is not what it should be. You mentioned that he is your boyfriend and not husband. Though, I'm not in support of pre-marital sex, I'll just encourage you to run away from every selfish relationship before you get more "sore".

Exactly, when you are in a relationship and it involves sex, then run for your life because that's the greatest wound a boyfriend /girlfriend relationship could bring.

Premarital sex would never lead to anything (any single thing) positive in life. It would rather make you worse. Run now.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by skyfada: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
U are just funny. You should stop him.If he refuses let him go. I don't have any other life. If he decides to leave u for another girl, the heartbreak will just kill you. So now that u haven't gotten to that stage, u need to call the shuts. You shouldn't all him to continue drilling hole on you please.
Geraldyne:

Hi,
Its not a friends story or from a blog,its mine and I want you all to read and give me matured advice.

I've been in a relationship for almost 8 months now and everytime I go to visit my boyfriend..he must demand sex,even if I say am on my period.
Sometimes I just get furious and say am no longer interested in the relationship and he starts begging and because I love him, I forgive him.

He doesn't consider my feelings at times, there was a certain time I was still mourning the death of my cousin,he came around and after symphatizing with me,he wanted us to have sex..Gosh! I was so pissed.

The one that pissed me off the most was last night,after having like 5 rounds,I felt sore all over, I told him that and he stopped,then this morning, while I was trying to pray,he started touching me again saying he wants me.

I don't just understand whether this is normal,sometimes I just displease myself to please him but still he's not satisfied.

Am confused on whether to quit or not,cos apart from the sex thing,he still has his good sides and I dont want to make a wrong decision.

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Lucasinho(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
goingape1:
you on the other hand have eye problem if you think you look like a woman!

oh ye generation of vipers!

Cc: JVgal grin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by zinaunreal(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
You should be happy someone is drilling you on per second billing. Do you know how many women that have not been touched by their husbands for almost a decade and your here whinning about a capable man .

if he starts having sex outside you will come here with complaint again that your boyfriend sleeps with 5 women per day and another front page would be booked for you.

Women are just ungrateful and always find something wrong to say about their relationships.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
The only thing that guy needs from you is sex and by the time his sexual urge is fully satisfied,you won't worth more than a used toiletry in his eyes.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by niyi123: 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
ElsonMorali:

When will silly girls learn to stop giving husband benefit to ordinary boyfriends

You now prayed the following morning, to who and for what exactly?

#deepSigh

And na person go marry did one too o. Chai

Because of all these kind of mumu girls, I can't marry non Virgin, most of them are just nothing but a thoroughly used and dumped. I am very sure she is just being used as a sex slave.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by vareal(m): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
It happens at times. May be u ar beautiful nd new in his life. He feels he cnt hav u. Enof.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
Geraldyne:

Hi,

You are dating a possessed guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by goshen26: 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hmmmmmm, quit if u can't cope ooo, if u eventually marry such man he is likely to shrink b4 age 70...too much of everything is bad, tho sex is good when u eat good delicacy..

BTW... U get mind ooo, if I just sin to call God name de shame me, abi na only me de feel like that?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ladies are naturally without conscience...

They phuck and pray as they go.
Always confused ....

U phuckt a Church Girl last nite, next minute she speaks in Tongues at fellowship... How possible....

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Ninilowo(m): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
This guy has nothing for u in future. After taking all the "sweetness in you, he ll dump you for one silly reason. You need to gerrout of this relationship NOW!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Harwoyeez(m): 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Furo rirun baba grin shocked nice comment
SmellingAnus:
The guy may truly love you per se but it's just a case of voracious appetite for sex.... It's either he is not too busy or it's just a normal thing to him ... Don't blame him much for wanting to have sex with you even while mourning, I am not a hypocrite so I know the way this thing works.... The dickkkk has a mind of its own especially in this peculiar case where your boyfriend has a voracious appetite for sex... Your boyfriend and I share the same thing in common it's just that maturity has helped me to at least know when to avoid it... Solution... Try to get him to be busier with school/work or let him join a department in church and also give his life to Christ... Note that , it will not automatically stop his voracious appetite for sexx but it may help him to reduce the number of rounds he goes then maybe from there he could even become so changed that you will be the one to disturb him for sex.... I remember dating a church girl for only six months without sex and she left me for it... ( if only she knew that I was a reformed sex maniac that no girl( the ones I have tried) has been able to match my appetite for sexs).... It's matter of your guy channeling that appetite to something more productive... It may take a long time, Maybe even a break up from both of you before he gets there....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Geraldyne:

Trying to pray after 5 rounds of fornication can actually earn you a dirty slap from any god because that prayer is more like adding insult to injury to whatever being you hold sacred.

You are dating a nymphomaniac whose expertise is on sex, therefore it is up to you to keep obliging him or you do the needful.

It's your body therefore the choice of what ought to be done is solely on you and the best advice will be the one you gave yourself having considered the pros and cons of this amorous nymphotic relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by niyi123: 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Opakan2:
God please.. just one prayer

Don't let a daft, empty headed vessel like this OP come my way, ever... someone without conscience who feels she can decide the dos and don't for even you Lord

fornicating and still praying ontop.. Chai

beauty without brains, na the private parts dey suffer am true true

God Almighty, don't let her come
my way too.

Amen
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Ladies are naturally without conscience...

They phuck and pray as they go.
Always confused ....

U phuckt a Church Girl last nite, next minute she speaks in Tongues at fellowship... How possible....
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by gregyboy(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Chaiii!!. See sex advisers hmm somme peeps gat a phd in dis course
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Laredojohn(m): 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Geraldyne:

Hi,
First of all for the courage to share your true life experience kudos...back to the matter...he always demand for sex every now and then...whether u should continue with him or not though he has his good sides...not taking the wrong decision, am not gonna make it sound as if leaving him is the best option, u could try resisting him and watch his reaction...because my knowledge of sex shows its a mutual consent thing, one makes the move the other responds, when it is forceful by either party it's then termed rape... for every move of he's u give a corresponding response which now turns mutual, but the best way out of these is when he makes the move, be firm and resist, his reactions then will determine your next action if he makes it soo bad as if u have denied him his life and gets violent, the decision to stay or go is yours(not gonna say go cos you know other reasons u still love him still) , if he just feels normal same goes, but my thought is now that the whole adventure is enjoyed b4 marriage there is a likelihood if u both marry he will seek the adventure somewhere else too because he must have been soo over used to you sexually, give him that test of resisting him and let his actions guide u...my final words is, b sure this guy truly loves you as you still love him, because it's gonna b soo sad if one day he just says he is tired after eating all the honey in the moon before the honeymoon, definitely u will feel used and dumped, which in turn will affect u emotionally, psychologically and otherwise....wise up, sex might be part of a relationship for u both, but it's not a guarantee of true love ...most especially when he places it soo much as a top priority that he wants it every now and then...
All the best in whatever decision u take

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ola0089(m): 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sit him down and talk to him in a very cool and calm way.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by HARDDON: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nori:
It's like some guys have supernatural powers in the sex department, am sure he goes on and on without releasing. He must have a high dose of testosterone.

Itz not our fault, just d way we were wired.

But come to think of it, why wud others be complaining of their 1min guys yet a gurl hv some1 that drives her to d skies none stop yet she be complaining too!?

what does women want really?

D1ck small , they wail tinie winie banana, the ish huge dey cry bloodz n dont want u launching it all in...!
Da heck da confusion?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ezechima132(m): 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
Good advice
gregyboy:
Chaiii!!. See sex advisers hmm somme peeps gat a phd in dis course
Good advice
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
5 Rounds ? That your boyfriend na complete mad man. That will be 5hrs of constant frog jump oh. Abi him be 5 minutes man ? 5 rounds ke ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.