Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos (49806 Views)

Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by zeusdgrt(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
Keneking:
Hope we have great judiciary system and amazing prisons to address some concerns...

Scammers embarassed embarassed embarassed

How much hv u been scammed of and where is your proof?APC E-rat!
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Pavore9: 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
Liability:
ok

All is well. wink
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by oruma19: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
Timfreds:
Benny Hinn is warri to release divine oil on the oil city. He's welcome.
you forgot to mention that he came with sinach who thrilled the congregation with her song "I know who I am"

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by MamaOO: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
Liability:
nice reply......as if those imams dont sits in ranks. Even in mecca they sits and pray in ranks.
****You've been to Mecca to know they sit in ranks right? Lol. I can only laugh at you.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by TechRez(m): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
azeeza:
Christianity sha, speacial chair for Ayo and his wifey while congregation na plastic chair. I can attest, it happens in almost 90% of the churches in Nigeria. I went to House of the Rock yesterday and I notice same.

Where did u see white chairs ?
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Pins(m): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

Segregation is biblical.

38He saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? go and see. And when they knew, they say, Five, and two fishes.
39And he commanded them to make all sit down by compa­nies upon the green grass.
40And they sat down in ranks, by hundreds, and by fifties.
The bible says in the book of
Romans 13:7
"Give honour to whom honour is due"
Jesus Christ also said in the book of
Mark 12:17
"Give to caesar what is caesar"
There are authorities that be and such authorities are to be recognised. Also Even when God was directing moses on the building of the tabernacle. He required that the priests dress a certain way and the high priests dress a certain way and the chief priests also dress a certain way. Don't go to church looking at those things, go to feed your spirit man and leave seats alone focus on Christ the author and finisher of our faith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by misscall247: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
Liability:
Seun, atheists and muslims will npt like this.

Jesus reigns
Stop all dis.......in African we don't ve atheists,seun is just trying to carry his nairaland fans along thus claimd not to blong to any religion.

in afraica we all ve somtin we bow to(a deity),including seun.

Even if u wnt to b an antheists,dos of us using black magic will force u to consult a god.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Neimar: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
ah dey warri
I nr hear anything
mtsheew
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by UchaNwababa: 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Until the Abolish Tithe and Offertory i will not take them Serious, I could remember when i was looking for a job and the so called Man of God pray for me after his prayer he told me that God instructed me to Pay a Bag of Rice in Return, i want to Ask Do God Eat Rice?
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by shine12: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

Segregation is biblical.

38He saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? go and see. And when they knew, they say, Five, and two fishes.
39And he commanded them to make all sit down by compa­nies upon the green grass.
Old covenant.
You belong to new covenant.Killing someone for a sin is biblical in old covenant.You go and kill someone now if you won't end up in jail.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by shine12: 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
UchaNwababa:
Until the Abolish Tithe and Offertory i will not take them Serious, I could remember when i was looking for a job and the so called Man of God pray for me after his prayer he told me that God instructed me to Pay a Bag of Rice in Return, i want to Ask Do God Eat Rice?

Thank you bro.Nigerians have been bamboozled by these people.There are curses on a lot ot things in the old covenant and not only on tithe but to Nigerians God only sure you when you don't pay tithe.

The funny thing is if you are under the law and it's blessing then when you break it you et the curses as well.Under New covenant there is grace and that does not mean we should abuse it but rather walk towards perfection is Christ.
The old covenant folks never had this gteay blessing. All we do is religion similar to the hold of the Catholic Church on people on the 12th 13th and 14th century.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by MrMcJay(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pins:

There are authorities that be and such authorities are to be recognised. Also Even when God was directing moses on the building of the tabernacle. He required that the priests dress a certain way and the high priests dress a certain way and the chief priests also dress a certain way. Don't go to church looking at those things, go to feed your spirit man and leave seats alone focus on Christ the author and finisher of our faith.

Go and read James 2 before you come and talk trash.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by funshyboi(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
azeeza:
Christianity sha, speacial chair for Ayo and his wifey while congregation na plastic chair. I can attest, it happens in almost 90% of the churches in Nigeria. I went to House of the Rock yesterday and I notice same.
what are you looking for?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by wristbangle: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
azeeza:

But the chair u were sitting on is not plastic na. I know how their chairs look like at House on the rock
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Izonpikin: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

Segregation and discrimination are biblical.

which scripture is this??..

I have got scriptures to counter this claim..
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by BCISLTD: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
Genesis2000:

Lol sometimes you people will make us laugh.
you mean you don't understand why he commanded them to sit that way

When you want to share things to people especially food how do you distribute it to them in a big congregation? moreover especially where there is no sit and their were children and women among them.

Did you know that the pharisees also behaves like muslims? go and ask a muslim person how they sits, especially when ever there are women and children among them?

So that is not an excuse that chuches should sit by ranks whenever they meet together.

The meek shall inherit the earth abi na heaven.. hellfire is sure for 90% church goers
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Emmanuel950(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
Brethren001:
You are right my brother, 90% u said. I employ you to worship and investigate: THE CHURCH OF CHRIST, where we are all equal. Where the truth is Preach. Where salvation is truly given & not bought. Where we don't pay tithe. Where we worship God with the fruit of our lips & not instrumental music. Where according to God's instruction all you are expected to do becoming a Christian is just to: Read the word, Believe with your heart, Repent of your sins(having a change of heart in attitude & character. Confess your faith in Christ & be Baptized(added to the church which he purchased with HIS own blood. You can reach me via 07032519550 or email: georgeclapat@yahoo.com. God bless you

Think twice Mr for even father Abraham gave God one tenth of all he had... Will a man rob God? Pay your tithe?
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by QuietHammer(m): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
Izonpikin:
which scripture is this??..

I have got scriptures to counter this claim..

So you are saying the Bible is full of contradictory passages
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by QuietHammer(m): 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
shine12:

Old covenant.
You belong to new covenant.Killing someone for a sin is biblical in old covenant.You go and kill someone now if you won't end up in jail.
Why not dump the old testament then?
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by QuietHammer(m): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pins:

Good. Ler the man-worship continue
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by QuietHammer(m): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
Liability:
nice reply......as if those imams dont sits in ranks. Even in mecca they sits and pray in ranks.
I was being sarcastic. All animals are equal
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Kennydoc(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
Brethren001:
You are right my brother, 90% u said. I employ you to worship and investigate: THE CHURCH OF CHRIST, where we are all equal. Where the truth is Preach. Where salvation is truly given & not bought. Where we don't pay tithe. Where we worship God with the fruit of our lips & not instrumental music. Where according to God's instruction all you are expected to do becoming a Christian is just to: Read the word, Believe with your heart, Repent of your sins(having a change of heart in attitude & character. Confess your faith in Christ & be Baptized(added to the church which he purchased with HIS own blood. You can reach me via 07032519550 or email: georgeclapat@yahoo.com. God bless you

Isn't it funny how you think those things you listed makes your church the authentic body of Christ. And if I may ask, what is wrong in pastors sitting on better seats? I honour my pastor cos he's my teacher and father in the faith. He has spiritual authority over me, and we aren't equal as long as I'm in his fold.
Read 1 Tim 5:17 to understand about honour in the church.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by gaelllic: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
Freemasons.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by UchaNwababa: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
shine12:

Thank you bro.Nigerians have been bamboozled by these people.There are curses on a lot ot things in the old covenant and not only on tithe but to Nigerians God only sure you when you don't pay tithe.

The funny thing is if you are under the law and it's blessing then when you break it you et the curses as well.Under New covenant there is grace and that does not mean we should abuse it but rather walk towards perfection is Christ.
The old covenant folks never had this gteay blessing. All we do is religion similar to the hold of the Catholic Church on people on the 12th 13th and 14th century.
But can we listen?
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Izonpikin: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

So you are saying the Bible is full of contradictory passages
i would say you are the one obfuscating issues...

lets read that scripture together and get a clearer meaning to it...i need the chapter and the verses...
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by shine12: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

Why not dump the old testament then?

It's not about dumping the old testament, the problem is we have failed to understand the bible properly.All that is in the Old Testament points to Christ and His covenant of Grace which was to be revelaed.Thank Gid we live in that time. God hates sin and He will punish it.Every ordinance in the old testament was God trying to teach them about holiness but they failed as they can't attain it through works.
Is it snakes,goats gold etc God cares about but real holiness.The pharisee failed in this too as they were unconcerned about Jesus healing people on sabbath day,their own was to obey that Sabbath without even recognising the son of man.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
azeeza:
And what is wrong with that? And what is "Christianity sha" Fear go let you sit down for Chair wey dey your lecture or teacher office? There is nothing wrong with leaders having special chairs they deserve it.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by blazer234: 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

Segregation and discrimination are biblical.

In order to justify your pastors nonsense ways of life, you even dare to misquote the Bible? Shame on you. If you pentecostals are not careful, you may lose your place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos / Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! / Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.