Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos (49801 Views)

Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
blazer234:

In order to justify your pastors nonsense ways of life, you even dare to misquote the Bible? Shame on you. If you pentecostals are not careful, you may lose your place.
what did you mean by "pentecostal"? Please explain.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Mcleo007(m): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
Churches should be subject to income taxes.. They make too much and give back so little!
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pa Oritsejafor one of the finest cabal Jonathan ever had
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by AreaFada2: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Black man sha.

We're champions in things to do with emotions.

When it comes to sitting down, innovating & using God-given brain to chart a way forward and create new and sustainable things for our kids yet unborn, we are nowhere to be found.

Reason I laugh at those who want us to discard our culture that is original & indigenous to us.

You have nothing if you cannot create your own things, both physical & abstract. You will only be mentally & otherwise colonised and promote other people's culture, history, language and their innovations.

No matter how much or well you copy a dollar or pound or euro bank note, your copy remains a counterfeit. So are most things in life too. cool
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Cornerstone001: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
wonlasewonimi:
Why is someone sleeping on the floor?

He was caught cheesy cheesy
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by QuietHammer(m): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
blazer234:

In order to justify your pastors nonsense ways of life, you even dare to misquote the Bible? Shame on you. If you pentecostals are not careful, you may lose your place.

Calm down. I was being sarcastic
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by QuietHammer(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Izonpikin:
which scripture is this??..

I have got scriptures to counter this claim..

Mark chapter 6:38-40
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by QuietHammer(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Izonpikin:
i would say you are the one obfuscating issues...

lets read that scripture together and get a clearer meaning to it...i need the chapter and the verses...

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Agbawotosabi(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
Emmanuel950:

Think twice Mr for even father Abraham gave God one tenth of all he had... Will a man rob God? Pay your tithe?

Dis one don't even know how tithe is being paid. Oga go read dueteronomy 14 22-27 and educate other ignorant peeps. Stay deir make dem dey dupe una dey go.

Sign out....

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by freshkik(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
azeeza:
Christianity sha, speacial chair for Ayo and his wifey while congregation na plastic chair. I can attest, it happens in almost 90% of the churches in Nigeria. I went to House of the Rock yesterday and I notice same.
Lol, you went to church to go & look at the pastor's chair, you for just go meet am to get up for u na.
Well in d body of christ we are all equal, that doesn't mean there won't be a general leader, n dept leaders down to d least, our God is a God of orderliness.... On a more serious note, they say whatever you go to church to find, u'll surely see, be it salvation, God's word, sexy girls, handsome men, the rich or poor, etc all u ll find....so its obvious u go find wetin u go wailllll about, cheesy and u saw it, as dey do in most churches i guess they welcomed u warmly as a 1st timer, (n prolly get u a gift)...but since u go to churches to complain, u nor go remember that 1, try n use ur head next tym ok.... but if u like to wail, talk bout somtin meaningful......abi will d guests of ya wedding or even the chairman of the day ise dsame chair as u n ya husby? angry , next tym use ur head n don't talk shit bout christianity

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
The chair is out of this planet
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Izonpikin: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

38 And He *said to them, “How many loaves do you have? Go look!” And when they found out, they *said, “Five, and two fish.” 39 And He commanded them all to [c]sit down by groups on the green grass. 40 They [d]sat down in groups of hundreds and of fifties

what is segregative here...

while at it please read james 2: 1-4

2 My brothers and sisters, believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ must not show favoritism. 2 Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in filthy old clothes also comes in. 3 If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, “Here’s a good seat for you,” but say to the poor man, “You stand there” or “Sit on the floor by my feet,” 4 have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

pastors having reserved big chairs is all bull shiiiiiiit...not even Jesus looked out for such fame and treatment..

freaking pastors...

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by holuwatobhy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
wonlasewonimi:
Why is someone sleeping on the floor?

Because he was slay by the Holy spirit..

Mind you grieve not the Holy spirit,he is the only thing I got.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Hades2016(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
business men smh angry
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by feedthenation(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pastor Ayo has been very quiet recently...
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by freshkik(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
Looool, i'm always amazed when i hear ppl quoting up and down, east to west, and finding reasons to convince everyone to stop paying tithe cheesy ..... My question is this,

1a.) HAVE YOU EVER BEEN FORCED TO PAY TITHE ?? (I guess ur answer is NO), bcoz i hv never seen or heard of some1, arrested or molested for not paying tithe) :/

1b.) IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN FORCED AND YOU DON'T PAY AND THE CHURCH IS STILL PROGRESSING, Y ARE U MAD? & TRYNA SHAME PPL TO STOP PAYING, ARE U GUYS AGENTS cheesy cheesy
well, i hv missed paying me tithes sometyms and my conscience do judge know uno., & worse of all (personally o) i do notice things ll be kinda hard that month
So i know that is guilty conscience that is affecting most of the anti-tithe people, ....But 1thing i'll never do, is to say things to discourage others (even if i stop paying tithe, myself) ....
There is more than enough in the bible that talks bout tithing (even wen d bible talks bout the Israelites given 1/10 of their proceeds to the levites) .........so dont stand @ the door, refusing to enter & still tryna prevent others, if u ain't cool with it, fine, step aside n sharrap
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
Only God knows in their heart if they are His true servants. I'm not moved by the big names. The great servants of God are not in comfort but put the comfort of their congregation first before theirs.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by QuietHammer(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Izonpikin:

38 And He *said to them, “How many loaves do you have? Go look!” And when they found out, they *said, “Five, and two fish.” 39 And He commanded them all to [c]sit down by groups on the green grass. 40 They [d]sat down in groups of hundreds and of fifties

what is segregative here...

while at it please read james 2: 1-4

2 My brothers and sisters, believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ must not show favoritism. 2 Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in filthy old clothes also comes in. 3 If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, “Here’s a good seat for you,” but say to the poor man, “You stand there” or “Sit on the floor by my feet,” 4 have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

pastors having reserved big chairs is all bull shiiiiiiit...not even Jesus looked out for such fame and treatment..

freaking pastors...

There should be 'rank' in that verse. What version did you quote?

40And they sat down in ranks, by hundreds, and by fifties.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Izonpikin: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

There should be 'rank' in that verse. What version did you quote?

lets not even go far...where did Jesus sit down...the very oga kpatakpata...where did he sit down

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by gemini35(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

two con artist

that his international

[img]http://i./16HTG1yb7Ia0E.gif[/img]
after visiting pastor chris,na orisej,ok make in visit mfm
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by adegeye38(m): 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
azeeza:
Christianity sha, speacial chair for Ayo and his wifey while congregation na plastic chair. I can attest, it happens in almost 90% of the churches in Nigeria. I went to House of the Rock yesterday and I notice same.
Not in agape Christian centre
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by shotster50(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
A fool and his money
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by seenter84: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
Scam everywhere
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by balancediet(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ur Moniker caught my attention
Liability:
Seun, atheists and muslims will npt like this.

Jesus reigns
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by ziga: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

Segregation and discrimination are biblical.

38He saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? go and see. And when they knew, they say, Five, and two fishes.
39And he commanded them to make all sit down by compa­nies upon the green grass.

Segregation is not biblical. I don't even think segregation has a nice meaning.

In the context that you quoted above, sitting in ranks just means sitting in rows, so that they can be easily served with the shared bread.

rank1
raNGk/Submit
noun
plural noun: ranks
a position in the hierarchy of the armed forces.
"an army officer of fairly high rank"
a single line of soldiers or police officers drawn up abreast.
synonyms: row, line, file, column, string, train, procession
"a rank of riflemen"

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by icedbreez(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
Act 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. POWER.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by blazer234: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
maxwell60:
what did you mean by "pentecostal"? Please explain.

Check your dictionary if you Dont understand
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Emmanuel950(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
Agbawotosabi:

Dis one don't even know how tithe is being paid. Oga go read dueteronomy 14 22-27 and educate other ignorant peeps. Stay deir make dem dey dupe una dey go.

Sign out....

I used to believe paying tithes was a waste of money until one day I made up my mind to start paying tithe. Since that day, the amount of money I spend in a month surpasses my income and till date, I have never begged anyone for a job or for money.

Then for some months I didn't pay my tithe, and those months were hell for me until I paid the tithe in arrears.

I can't force you, but I will always tell anyone that cares to listen, pay your tithe.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by damosky12(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
azeeza:

It is called "honour". In fact, the Bible prescribes "double honour" for the leaders of the church.
1 Timothy 5:17 Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.

Besides, even your culture teach you to honour your Parents. Spiritual, those who birth you in the things of God are not just elders but fathers.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by obisdavinc(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
Papa Ayo na swag bag. too much swag de worry this man.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by XaintJoel20: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

Segregation and discrimination are biblical.

38He saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? go and see. And when they knew, they say, Five, and two fishes.
39And he commanded them to make all sit down by compa­nies upon the green grass.
You defense to back up segregation and discrimination is weak, feeble and flaccid. Read the Bible with insight from above and watch it impact you.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by crunchyg: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
azeeza:
Give honour to him honour is due. Stop spilling trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos / Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! / Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.