Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One (46024 Views)

Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease / 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One - Bustle / This Will Keep You Healthy If You Eat Garlic And Honey On Empty Stomach For 7day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
Syphilis is caused by troponama pallidium

It's characterised by painless ulcer on the genitals but it is curable
kopite:
What of syphilis?
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by crazygod(m): 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
This write-up will be very useful for guys who indulge in premarital and unprotected sex, not me cool

Cc
Lalasticlala
Keep deceiving urself. I go open ur secret escapades now angry
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Urukpe: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
Good write up.
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by ifyeez: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
shocked Protected sex no dey sweet, just saying.
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by rawpadgin(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
wemmieslim:
Simple, stay off sex before marriage, be like me.
u mean u a vvvvirgin?

u have such an incredible body structure & u a virgin
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
Category1:

Every time u dey shine ur ugly teeth, na wetin dey make laff sef undecided

My toothbrush has a life of it's own...that's why grin grin grin
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by ensamy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
Herpes , HPV , HBV are DNA viruses that intergrates with cell DNA . HIV is rna virus that transcribe to DNA then intergrates to cell DNA and stay dormant. Gonococcus plasmid on resistant.
All these makes Them difficult to test.
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
This write-up will be very useful for guys who indulge in premarital and unprotected sex, not me cool

Cc
Lalasticlala
Herpes can be transmitted even while wearing protection

4 Likes

Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by AreaFada2: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
Good. Despite minor inaccuracies.
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by pointstores(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
nawa
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
dukechilezie:
The best and safest means is to get saved. Be born again.
we must not spiritualize everything,...........this is my problem with some christians

Every infection is not as a result of sex, some could be hygiene or drug abuse like case of candidiasis

Just like herpes simplex labialis is found on almost all individual but only show itself when ur immune systems is compromised

Everything is not about religion

5 Likes

Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by muller101(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Op. Which one u get sef. Abi na all?
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by DaveNation01(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ewwww!..
grin grin..Girls Enh!..
Regards To Una MumsiiMumsii grin
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Dgunnerz(m): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hmmn!
wemmieslim:
Simple, stay off sex before marriage, be like me.
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by schumastic(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
got my HIV test result with other stds test result n couldn't stop smiling,, team #noskindiving again lol
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
Plenty pus in this write up....
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
webincomeplus:

Gonorrhea can be cured, no doubt. But most of the supposed cures for chronic hepatitis B are snake oil treatments that don't do shi.t!
Yes, those snake oil treatments don't do shit but do you believe there could be a cure somewhere?
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by buffalowings4: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
Moral of this story

Always wrap your dick

And enjoy sex angry sad angry
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by kokomilala(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
There's no disease under heaven that can't be cured.It's a question of bypassing the conspiracies and getting the applications right.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
Blendoscarz10:

medically or herbally @horpz24
Herbally but in a healthy way.
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Icemany: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Viruses because of their nature do not normally have cures.
They can be managed with drugs or they can be self limiting meaning it runs its course and goes like the FLU or they can be prevented from wreaking havoc to the body.This is achieved when a person is given another version of the virus that will disable the incoming virus,
this is called vaccination or immunisation.

Occasionally, a cure is developed but this will take years of painstaking research.
However,the effects of such a virus can not be reversed like the polio virus and its crippling effects.
So for now ,the main focus ,which has recorded outstanding success,is vaccination and treatment of symptoms as they arise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by buffalowings4: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
God bless my biology teacher

It was from him I learnt about the power of vaginally muscles

That class was interesting

I dey always show when the topic na reproductive system.
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by buffalowings4: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
God bless my biology teacher

It was from him I learnt about the power of vagina muscles

That class was interesting

I dey always show when the topic na reproductive system.
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by zabadii(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
tosyne2much:

Cc
Lalasticlala
i envy you

1 Like

Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Impeller(m): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
I encourage regular health talks. Make a Pharmacist your friend. A day kit or Dazel kit should be taken immediately after unsafe intercourse. Please do not die young
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by watered(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
Horpz24:
Gonorrhea & hepatitis B has a cure.
should I say my mind? grin
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by tosyne2much(m): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
lovethchioma:
For your mind now
You know nah tongue
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
charix:
Only on the pages of nairaland does everything have a cure. I pray no one gets swindled by claims I see every other day on this forum.
OP nice article. It was a good read.

A simple 40 day healing working kills any disease.
Re: 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One by tosyne2much(m): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
cococandy:

Herpes can be transmitted even while wearing protection
Seriously? Nawa ooooo Lord have mercy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines / Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me / How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.