Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian (680 Views)

My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2009
I had this girlfriend, we went out for about 6 months, though she always said it won’t work, I tot it would if we stuck together it would. But I guess I couldn’t keep persuading her so I had to let go. Her reason was that her father been an Alfa will not allow her marry a Christian.

She keeps calling me and complaining that I don’t return her calls that I have totally abandoned her. I told her that the reason is that I still love her and it keeps hurting me to know she is not mine, so I don’t see any reason to call her. Yesterday she came to my house unannounced with boxers and singlets as gifts for me. B4 we knew it we were all over each other.

Right now am confused because I still love her and even after everything she still said she cant marry a Christian   wot do I do Cos I want to settle down and  no tyme for chop and clean mouth again??
Re: Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2009
Sometimes you got to let a butterfly fly away. . .if it comes back then its truly yours. . .let her go!
Re: Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian by ritaNL: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2009
Can you face her father ? Are you ready to marry her ? Tell her you want to act like a man n go meet her father.
Re: Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2009
@Thoniaslim
I have tried,when i think i hv succeeded thats when she will start calling! saying have abandonded her,and all sort of things

@rita
I have to have her consent b4 i even start thinking of her father. Sometyme it looks funny to me,she does not want to marry a christian and she dont want to let go. though I still love her too grin
Re: Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2009
melesky:

I had this girlfrd, we went out for about 6 months, though she always said it won’t work, I tot it would if we stuck together it would. But I guess I couldn’t keep persuading her so I had to let go. Her reason was that her father been an Alfa will not allow her marry a Christian.

She keeps calling me and complaining that I don’t return her calls that I have totally abandoned her. I told her that the reason is that I still love her and it keeps hurting me to know she is not mine, so I don’t see any reason to call her. Yesterday she came to my house unannounced with boxers and singlets as gifts for me. B4 we knew it we were all over each other.

Right now am confused because I still love her and even after everything she still said she cant marry a Christian wot do I do Cos I want to settle down and no tyme for chop and clean mouth again??

You must be a WICKED Arrow.

So you have chopped and "cleaned mouth" for several other women. Now, you want to marry someone you love after destroying the lives of other women.

I HOPE you lose her. Ameen! Now find a LovePeddler who better suits you.
Re: Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian by naijachic1(f): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2009
[/quote]
  [quote]I want to settle down and  no tyme for chop and clean mouth again??

so you know abi. now think well and hard. you've go a brain. now use it!!!
Re: Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian by deji2009(m): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2009
Sometimes you got to let a butterfly fly away. . .if it comes back then its truly yours. . .let her go!

As simple as. Good luck !
Re: Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian by MrCrackles(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2009
melesky:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2009
You must be a WICKED Arrow.

@Posakosa1
Wetin i do you? when other ppl are giving good advice,you are busy abusing me .Beside i dont even know if you are male of female? undecided undecided undecided!

But i know i neva chop and clean mouth for any of you sisters or relatives grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian by POSAKOSA1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2009
^^^^^^^ Nope, never. Level pass level
Re: Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian by galatico(m): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2009
Religon shoudln't be a barrier in this modern days, I wonder why some fathers are so backwards in the way they think .
Re: Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2009
Its no father. Its karma catching up with the poster. "him don chop clean mouth finish" he wan marry pastor daughter.
Re: Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Its no father. Its karma catching up with the poster. "him don chop clean mouth finish" he wan marry pastor daughter.
Hahahahahahahaha cheesy grin grin grin grin grin Karma can be a biatch.
Re: Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2009
Don't mind the idiot---- angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian by yme1(f): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2009
nor be only pastor daughter you go marry, nah military man pikin.
pastor ko bablawo ni undecided
Re: Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2009
@Ebonyeye & Posakosa

i've always known both of you are senseless,i wont start joining issuse with the both of you.silence is the best answer for a fool and since you guys are two shocked shocked shocked, FOOLS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2009
melesky:

@Ebonyeye & Posakosa

i've always known both of you are senseless,i wont start joining issuse with the both of you.silence is the best answer for a fool and since you guys are two shocked shocked shocked, FOOLS grin grin grin grin grin

Do you feel better now.
Re: Religion Palaver: She Can't Marry A Christian by dicanio: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2009
My broda Love is never enough to keep two people together. I dated a muslim girl for 6years right from my undergraduate days to begining of dis year. As much as i wanted tins to workout between us, it didnt because of religion barrier.

(1) (Reply)

There Is Confusion, Help Solve It! / Is Love Fiction ? / Yerwho? Scammer Directory, Rated 9/10. If I Were U Bookmark This Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.