Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Five Things To Do When You Forget What You Have Read In An Exam Condition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Five Things To Do When You Forget What You Have Read In An Exam Condition (1999 Views)

Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things To Do When You Forget What You Have Read In An Exam Condition by lopjohnny(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
Forgetting what have been read in an examination condition is one of the challenges been faced by most students these days,,, the following list is suggesting what can be done by a student when he/she forgets what has been read mostly in an examination hall.

1* Try to read the questions over and over again to recall where you have seen anything that is germane to the questions.
2* Close your eyes for some seconds, this really works for me mostly,, if truly you have read, I think it should work. (while doing this, do not be carried away and sleep) it won't be funny lolz.
3*If you read with diagrams or pictures try to draw it and label, it could aid your remembrance.
4* Don't be in a hurry to write anything, be calm and afterward, try to write something, maybe few things you can remember on a particular question, it may lead to a full remembrance of that question.
5* Lastly and above all, try to pray I so much believe in miracle,

I would like to drop my pen here,,,,,, feel free to add yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things To Do When You Forget What You Have Read In An Exam Condition by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
Or try to access your mind palace like Sherlock Holmes cool
Re: Five Things To Do When You Forget What You Have Read In An Exam Condition by babyfaceafrica: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Five Things To Do When You Forget What You Have Read In An Exam Condition by superfelix: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy you cn also use thor hammer to joggle ur memory or sum hot slaps wil do too. cheesy grin
Re: Five Things To Do When You Forget What You Have Read In An Exam Condition by googleTALK: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
best thing to do ask ur nearest pal
Re: Five Things To Do When You Forget What You Have Read In An Exam Condition by Tonydeeb(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nice one... For me, basically, I try to read the questions in toto, then keep phrasing out possible answers until something juggles into my memory, for if I were to remember something, anything, and it happens to somewhat correlate with the question, then the tendency of remembering the rest is highly plausible.
Re: Five Things To Do When You Forget What You Have Read In An Exam Condition by FreeSpirited: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
Other beneficial things to do include
1 chew the cover of your pen
2. Activate giraffe mode
3 Write a short note to your marker to help you in the name of God
4 And when all hope is lost just put ur head on your table and sleep

1 Like

Re: Five Things To Do When You Forget What You Have Read In An Exam Condition by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Great!
My personal favourite is to maintain my composure and inner peace. For instance, when I have tests or exams in school, I don't try to rush things. One day, I decided to take a critical look at how students rush to halls for the assessment and then I started laughing. The rush is real. You'd see them walking as though, God just opened heaven's gate with a deadline which they are trying to beat.
In the hall, I often jot answers that I recall at the last page. Makes me more composed. Should iforget anything, I just lie down or seat (as the case may be) and then relax. In my quietness of mind, my
memory starts to Recall.
So, inner peace and composure does it for me.
Re: Five Things To Do When You Forget What You Have Read In An Exam Condition by lopjohnny(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Other beneficial things to do include

1 chew the cover of your pen

2. Activate giraffe mode

3 Write a short note to your marker to help you in the name of God

4 And when all hope is lost just put ur head on your table and sleep

And when the results come

I just pity your condition,,,, funny though
Re: Five Things To Do When You Forget What You Have Read In An Exam Condition by Annibiteye: 3:18am On Nov 01, 2016
Tonydeeb:
Nice one... For me, basically, I try to read the questions in toto, then keep phrasing out possible answers until something juggles into my memory, for if I were to remember something, anything, and it happens to somewhat correlate with the question, then the tendency of remembering the rest is highly plausible.
Joseid:
Great!
My personal favourite is to maintain my composure and inner peace. For instance, when I have tests or exams in school, I don't try to rush things. One day, I decided to take a critical look at how students rush to halls for the assessment and then I started laughing. The rush is real. You'd see them walking as though, God just opened heaven's gate with a deadline which they are trying to beat.
In the hall, I often jot answers that I recall at the last page. Makes me more composed. Should I forget anything, I just lie down or seat (as the case may be) and then relax. In my quietness of mind, my
memory starts to Recall.
So, inner peace and composure does it for me.
great submissions!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of 10 Cheapest Universities In Britain For International Students / How To Study Free In University Of Bergen, Norway / The Most Asked Topics In Jamb Physics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.