Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? (53367 Views)

Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet / Joey Akan: Emma Nyra And Ubi Franklin Have No Non-Disclosure Agreement / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by olashabsyy: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
how e take concern us?
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Akinwerndey: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Monitoring spirits don come again o... Wetin concern una?

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by yorubablood: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Who that one concern angry There living dey affect your recession garri? angry
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by aloziedaya(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Celebrities and marriage! God help us. The spirit behind that celebrity thing is evil.
Better for a celebrity to marry a nobody and be happy than these news we hear every time.
Please my people, HAPPINESS is not all about wealth.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by lacream90(f): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
i wont be surprised if they are not together again.... lilian is a smart girl and knws what she want.....
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
ladyF:
angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
who your f don eep?
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by DestinyCHILD1: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
superstarDikk:
The guy bleeped up by marrying that girl. never be with someone who feels they r doing u a favor

Exactly my thought! I just hope all is well with them... I made that discovery too on her IG page. It's obvious!

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by LesbianBoy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
lacream90:
i wont be surprised if they are not together again.... lilian is a smart girl and knws what she want.....

Smart girl? What do you mean? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by freecocoa(f): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
Is it a must that someone will be on social media everyday? The woman has a baby to take care of.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by fortunechy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
JOBLESS PPLE EVERYWIA.......PUTTING DIA NOSE ON PPLE AFFAIRS
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Lilimax(f): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
clintwine:
Monitoring spirits everywhere
why don't they go mind their business
Honestly!
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by HornyTiwa(f): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
GurlFriend:
Ubi on the other hand is wearing his ring and posted this five days back, but despite the sweet words, there was no acknowledgement from his wife, Lilian.

Even Mabel Makun promoted the opening on her page. So if Ay's wife can create awareness on the event, why didn't Lilian do same?

Are we missing something? Is there a storm in the Franklin home?

We hope not.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/lilian-esoro-and-ubi-frankling-having.html
Bloggers breaking up celebrity marriages for chicken change, una don start again,God will not allow you people.

So couples can't live their lives again

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Emasel(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Please leave them alone, all these bloggers with their gossips undecided
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by stuff46(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
kwencypresh:
Lemme ask Lilian
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Jacko1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bloggers you want something to happen

Let me tell u somein bloggers

There is gist just you dont knw how to search

Employ paprazzi.... Dat will be followin stars up and down instead of all dis nansense speculative journailism
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by iykedare(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
lacream90:

What does she want?

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by iykedare(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
The guy is a f00l. That babe never liked him. We know she was f0rking someone few months to their wedding.

All these boys with low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by ddjay: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
tritt:
if u ask me na who i go ask......?
the matter wey you see so,e tey wey e start
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by ivyy(f): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
You just said she's in Paris, she definitely couldn't have been present at the opening of her husband's restaurant.
Mtcheeww.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by sameetula: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Meeeeee

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by repogirl(f): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
I sense some side chick issues......
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by bestspoke: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
if you ask us...na who we go ask
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Zirah: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
I always thought it was Ubi who didn't like her.

ceejay4real:
It's not good to marry someone who doesn't really love you. From the start, that girl never really loved Ubi. The guy just use money dey force himself on the chick. Too bad for him sha!
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by aalangel(f): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
GurlFriend:
Ubi on the other hand is wearing his ring and posted this five days back, but despite the sweet words, there was no acknowledgement from his wife, Lilian.

Even Mabel Makun promoted the opening on her page. So if Ay's wife can create awareness on the event, why didn't Lilian do same?

We hope not.

Nobody's business. Bloggers should mind their own homes. Always reading rubbish meaning to nothing.
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by kwencypresh(f): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
stuff46:

Na wa for u oooo
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
how is this news now? should we call lilian and ask her why she didnt grace her husband's event? shiitshow
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by pattybf(f): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
GurlFriend:

We hope not.

sounds more like ' u hope so'

so u can ve more aproko to do!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
freecocoa:
Is it a must that someone will be on social media everyday? The woman has a baby to take care of.

PM?
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by muller101(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nurse abi. Very arrogant
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Noblesoul123:

I can relate!
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Noblesoul123: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
LadyMercedes:

I can relate!

As in ehn!
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by fufuNegusi(m): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
This OP sef..... Wetin concern you? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) / Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Stuns In Red Jumpsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.