Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? (53361 Views)

Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet / Joey Akan: Emma Nyra And Ubi Franklin Have No Non-Disclosure Agreement / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by AkinPhysicist: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
cool Op wetin consign u - na ur marriage? cool
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by 2ScrewsLoose: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
GurlFriend:
A year ago, actress Lilian Esoro-Franklin and music mogul, Triple MG record label boss Ubi Franklin, tied the knot and it's been all roses, love and a baby since then.

Yesterday, October 30. Ubi Franklin opened his super-duper Restaurant and Bar, TiltTerrace and it was well attended by friends, fans and well wishers. But noticeably absent was his beautiful wife Lilian.

Someone drew our attention to Lililan Esoro's page, and we couldn't help but notice the actress hasn't been wearing her wedding ring for sometime now. In addition, she is currently in Paris with their baby, and she didn't promote her husband's new restaurant on her wall.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/lilian-esoro-and-ubi-frankling-having.html
I don't give a damn.... I have a damn but i won't give it... sad

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
Na dia matter, naso love dey be... They shud deal with it
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Swizdom(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
I pray that bloggers reap what they sow. The Husby may not see anything wrong in what has actually happened but seeing things in the Perspective of these foolish bloggers might make him think his wife doesn't appreciate his hustle. I wish I cud use vulgar words on these bloggers but I just can't...
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by MsPweshy(f): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Why are people naturally stupid ??

Must she wear her wedding ring to show they're still married ??

My parents have been married for 50 years now but i haven't seen any of them wear a ring

I can't remember where my wedding ring is

Some people's ignorance is legendary
oh! ur married bt u sell pusi nd bread
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by deliveryboy: 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
lacream90:
i wont be surprised if they are not together again.... lilian is a smart girl and knws what she want.....
So smart people don't stay in marriages, I might not want to be smart in your definition.
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Caseless: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
"esoro" I don't like this name.
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by TheVictorious(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
STOP SPECULATING
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by OlajumokeBread(f): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
MsPweshy:

oh! ur married bt u sell pusi nd bread

Lol

That's sarcasm

And besides, I'm a guy that's why i told you to contact me whenever you feel like tasting a new thing
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by rattlesnake(m): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
GurlFriend:
A year ago, actress Lilian Esoro-Franklin and music mogul, Triple MG record label boss Ubi Franklin, tied the knot and it's been all roses, love and a baby since then.

Yesterday, October 30. Ubi Franklin opened his super-duper Restaurant and Bar, TiltTerrace and it was well attended by friends, fans and well wishers. But noticeably absent was his beautiful wife Lilian.

Someone drew our attention to Lililan Esoro's page, and we couldn't help but notice the actress hasn't been wearing her wedding ring for sometime now. In addition, she is currently in Paris with their baby, and she didn't promote her husband's new restaurant on her wall.

Ode
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Deejay777(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
tritt:
if u ask me na who i go ask......?
d matter wey we c so, e tey wey e start/ no b me go talk am, e heavy 4 mouth/ if u ask me, d matter on ground, na who i go ask/.
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by stuff46(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
kwencypresh:
Na wa for u oooo
Waht i do self, how my pikin?
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by peterunla: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Why are people naturally stupid ??

Must she wear her wedding ring to show they're still married ??

My parents have been married for 50 years now but i haven't seen any of them wear a ring

I can't remember where my wedding ring is

Some people's ignorance is legendary
Your head dey there. Me and u dey d same page
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by diva90: 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
Speculators and tea dishers... oya resume your work
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by policy12: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
clintwine:
Monitoring spirits everywhere
why don't they go mind their business

They need this..

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by freecocoa(f): 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
LadyMercedes:

PM?
Is there really any need?
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by nd4reale: 12:26am On Nov 01, 2016
Na today ? E don tey weh I de suspect especially the time she begin de right long epistle on her IG page like sey she de beef somebody and then Ubi come sign in one hot Chic as MMMG first lady just as Tiwa was for Mavin records. I just sensed the wahala btwn the couple won't be far frm that being the cause
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by princeuc70(m): 6:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Na them sabi!!
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2016
freecocoa:
Is there really any need?

I guess not, then.

Have a great month.
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by MsPweshy(f): 6:36am On Nov 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Lol

That's sarcasm

And besides, I'm a guy that's why i told you to contact me whenever you feel like tasting a new thing
ok oh! happy new month ☺
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by freecocoa(f): 7:03am On Nov 01, 2016
LadyMercedes:

I guess not, then.

Have a great month.
You too.
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Dyt(f): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2016
LadyMercedes:

I guess not, then.

Have a great month.

You don't owe no one no explanation pretty
kiss kiss
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2016
Dyt:

You don't owe no one no explanation pretty
kiss kiss

No, I guess I don't.

Happy new month, sweetie. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by odogwu2007(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2016
Nothing is going on mind ur own business
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by OlajumokeBread(f): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2016
MsPweshy:
ok oh! happy new month ☺

Happy new month to you too

I wish you the best
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Rose01y: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
GurlFriend:
Ubi on the other hand is wearing his ring and posted this five days back, but despite the sweet words, there was no acknowledgement from his wife, Lilian.

Even Mabel Makun promoted the opening on her page. So if Ay's wife can create awareness on the event, why didn't Lilian do same?

Are we missing something? Is there a storm in the Franklin home?

We hope not.

he took d pic through d mirror so reverse will be d case ... gosh nawa for Nigerians ...reading meaning into something that is not there ...learn to mind your business and face your own lives...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) / Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" / Biodun Okeowo Stuns In Red Jumpsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.