Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III (48103 Views)

Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) / Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by stanvesco(m): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Goddygee:
Not yet o Abeg, i wan marry, build house, raise grand children ooo

as if u dey my mind

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Evans1111(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
pchukwudi:
Your anti-US sentiment is not going to cut it. Let Russia try as it may (including merging with China and North Korea) the end will still be vain for you folks. There's a reason that terriotry is called God's Own Country. And no other nation can handle global leadership as responsibly and fairly as the US had done in the past five decades - and she will still continue to do so regardless of the views folks like you hold.
God's own country keh? Allow me to show you what God's own cointry's been doing.
1.It supports LGBT(lesbian,gay,bisexual,transgender).
2.It supports(and aggresively promotes) pre-marital sex.
3.It continuosly makes new laws against the church and Christians. For example, a Christian baker lost his bakery because,he refused to 'bake cake' for a gay couple! I'm not kidding.
4.Obama's words: "america is no longer a Christian country...I think we should give muslims a chance"
5.The vice president in response to a question said usa is "muslim"
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Her staff aren't allowed to use phones anywhere near her because of the fear that they'll get her on tape. I recall watching a YouTube video of her staff recounting how horribly she treated them after one of the debates. Normally, the media connives with her and gives her the questions beforehand, but one of the members of the panel decided to ask her a question not in the prepared questions about the email scandal. She was visibly trying hard to hold back her anger and her staff said after the debate she hurled several racist remarks to her black staff, threw a glass cup at someone, and continuously told her staff 'If that bastard (Donald) wins, all of us are going to hang from nooses.'
where did u get ur info?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
lefulefu:

where did u get ur info?
Reread my post and find your answer there

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by heavykenny(m): 12:44am On Nov 16, 2016
The war is gonna end in less than 15minutes!!!
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by davidif: 3:56am On Nov 16, 2016
Funjosh:
I know say if the war start, Nigeria self go wan join.

Naija ke? Naija that is still struggling to defeat enemy combatants within its own borders getting involved elsewhere? If the commander in chief of the armed forces where smart enough, they would abstain from any war.
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by lakesider(m): 6:08am On Nov 16, 2016
some people can like to sit down in from of their computer and write rubbish
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by lakesider(m): 6:12am On Nov 16, 2016
Evans1111:

God's own country keh? Allow me to show you what God's own cointry's been doing.
1.It supports LGBT(lesbian,gay,bisexual,transgender).
2.It supports(and aggresively promotes) pre-marital sex.
3.It continuosly makes new laws against the church and Christians. For example, a Christian baker lost his bakery because,he refused to 'bake cake' for a gay couple! I'm not kidding.
4.Obama's words: "america is no longer a Christian country...I think we should give muslims a chance"
5.The vice president in response to a question said usa is "muslim"
fanatic.
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Evans1111(m): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2016
lakesider:

fanatic.
I don't get what you mean.
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Mabel2010(f): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2016
TBC for sale 09025879964
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Abeycity93: 8:18am On Nov 16, 2016
Obviously it's End time
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by mouller41(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2016
phrenology:
This has got to be the most useless piece i have ever read till this point of my life. All the pointers here keep mentioning russia this, russia that. It didn't even mention the gross atrocities of the US of Anarchy and how they have turned this world into a world of near anarchy. It fails to point out that in every conflict Russia has ever involved herself with was for self defence as demonstrated in the first and second world war. It also fails to mention that the NATO(North Atlantic Terrorist Organization) an American controlled Terror unit have been encircling Russia since the organization was created with one goal stop Russia. They have carried out series of propaganda and false flags aimed at getting Russia into a direct conflict with them but failed. They carried out series bombing raids against Russias neighbours without russia retaliating(Kosovo as a case study).
Now to Syria, how do you explain the fact that an American backed regime change was activated in the only country where Russia maintains their only military base in the Middle East? Think of how the US will react to regime change inspired by Russia in countries like oman, Qatar, Jordan, Saudi Arabia? Who do you think they will weigh in for? You think they will just stand idle and do nothing?
Russia did what many sane countries will do by intervening in the Syrian conflicts (not after allowing the West to self destruct and show the world how hypocritical they are and their double standardness). They allowed ISIS to foster with the hope that it will hasten the removal of Assad but got their ass whipped by Mother Russia who couldn't stomach the two face demons no more.
And OP so you know. What i meant by the most useless piece i have read is because this is a copy and paste work where you failed to post the source. I know you can't wake up and upload this kind of junk out of the blue. This is surely the work of the MSM that has made it a task to tag everything wrong with the world on Russia.
In every action their is always a reaction.

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol... With Putin and Trump as allies, what do you think will happen to Muslims?

War III has a higher probability of happening according to the current signs,

Do you know the number of Muslims in Russia?
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2016
prettyboi1989:
see theres no ww3, no country wants to risk dealing the first blow on another country. if country A hits a target in country B, this will give room for country B to hit multiple targets as a revenge for country A's action. it will be disastrous for country A.
the destruction of world trade center gave usa the room to invade iraq, imagine what would happen if a whole country strikes usa first? it will b an all out war in which usa will surely win.

Lol so you believe Iraq did hit the world trade centre for real? Lol
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2016
ollah1:

Lol so you believe Iraq did hit the world trade centre for real? Lol
lol well its a well played script by usa for everyone to believe it was iraqi terrorists that hit wtc. on the flip side evidence shows the elevator shafts of the wtc was rigged with explosives which aided its crumbling like dust. prior to that attack, could it be a coincidence that police men were conducting mock anti terrorism drill in the same compound of the wtc? another story was that usa had the capability to hijack an airplane midair and change its course even though they told us that its terrorists inside the plane that took over control of the plane. if not for the explosives in the elevator shaft, the exterior walls of wtc was designed to withstand a missile hit (i stand to b correctd). the fall out of the event shows what usa can do.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by harmbhrosz(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2016
ollah1:

Do you know the number of Muslims in Russia?
I was referring to the extremists(terrorist) actually
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by sting555: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
donasere:
I was reading with attention but the moment I saw the whole Russia gist I knew this was trash!!!...
Abeg go and get ur facts right about Russia, cremia, isis, Syria and the rest!....

#thisisnotruth!
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by KingSango(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Explorers:
3. Distribution Of War Guides/Manuals Among Lithuanians.

28th October, 2016, Lithuanians have been handed manuals telling them what to do in the event of a Russian invasion, it has emerged.

Some 30,000 guides have been distributed around the country telling its 3million residents that 'attention needs to be paid to the actions of the neighbouring country - Russia', CNN reports.

The 75-page booklet, called 'Prepare to survive emergencies and war', urges citizens to 'have the will to resist' if Vladimir Putin's forces attack.

Extensive guides range from how to recognise Russian tanks to step-by-step survival tricks, including using condoms to help transport food and water.

Pictures in the guide show survival kits, advice on how to keep warm outdoors and information on how to use a compass and map.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3882784/How-survive-war-Lithuanians-handed-75-page-manual-telling-Putin-s-forces-invade-including-handy-guide-spotting-Russian-tank-need-pack-condoms.html

I'm aware of this, its called the Bug Out Bag in the U.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y97xLTI2D4s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) / China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US / Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.