Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Marriage Is Not For Better Or For Worse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Is Not For Better Or For Worse (926 Views)

Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is Not For Better Or For Worse by pinkpearl17(f): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
I recently read a story of a woman who lets her husband cut her during lovemaking because he enjoys licking her blood. According to her, blood turns her husband on. He beats her with sharp objects to bleed so that he can lick the blood and gets aggressive if she attempts to wipe off the blood.
The woman who is a mother with numerous scars from the injuries inflicted by her husband claims marriage is for better or worse. So she needs to pay that sacrifice so as not to be single.
. Is marriage really for better or worse?
. What would be the deal breaker for you?
Re: Marriage Is Not For Better Or For Worse by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not For Better Or For Worse by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
lipsrsealed na because the husband na fool
Re: Marriage Is Not For Better Or For Worse by mastermaestro(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
Where did you generate this absurd tale from? Come up with something reasonable to elicit appropriate responses. undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not For Better Or For Worse by mastermaestro(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
Whatever you face in marriage is a result of your choice, not another's. It's your mess! You clean it up! That's why it is for better and for worse. This in essence should warn you to choose based on commonsensical rationality rather than relying on your faulty feelings which would fade off when real events start to unfold.
Re: Marriage Is Not For Better Or For Worse by Dyt(f): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
:

Re: Marriage Is Not For Better Or For Worse by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
Before I got married,I knew I had only 1 option to get it right or die trying and God helped me to get it right.

Sis marriage is for better and for worst for me.
Re: Marriage Is Not For Better Or For Worse by pinkpearl17(f): 6:41am On Nov 01, 2016
mastermaestro:
Where did you generate this absurd tale from? Come up with something reasonable to elicit appropriate responses. undecided
I did not generate it. I read it. There Is a forum basically for relationships. It is called break it or make it. The story is real 100%
Re: Marriage Is Not For Better Or For Worse by Dygeasy(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2016
pinkpearl17:

I did not generate it. I read it. There Is a forum basically for relationships. It is called break it or make it. The story is real 100%
As long as the woman in the story is fine with it. That probably is her own "worse" in the marriage. We have no idea when the better happens so if the worse is okay with her, it is her cup of tea.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Doing The Right Thing? / Tips On How To Get Pregnant And Get Rid Of Infertility / Check Out Beautiful Artworks To Beautify Your Homes And For Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.