Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? (805 Views)

Nairaland Poll: Should An Election Hold Today, Do You Think PMB Stands A Chance? / Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency / I Think PMB Is, For Once, Correct. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by Ekakamba: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
Kano state governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, yesterday in Sokoto said that President Muhammadu Buhari is one of the most honest Nigerians as he has never been found wanting.

Ganduje, who premised his assessment of Buhari on his past track records of sincerity, prudence, honesty and transparency, added that the President’s records of honesty while serving in the military was a referral point for all. Speaking at the end of a three-day retreat organized for officials and stakeholders of Kano State All Progressives Congress (APC) in Sokoto, the governor commended Buhari for his economic diversification drive, adding that it couldn’t have been any better time than now.

While maintaining that President Buhari’s assurance of change to Nigerians was being seen already in improved security and fight against corruption, amongst others, Ganduje said the ruling APC will continue to do what will make their opponents appreciate them better.
Earlier, the Chief Whip of the House of Representatives, Hon. Alhassan Ado Doguwa while reading the communique issued at the end of the 3- day retreat on Saturday night, declared that Kano state chapter of the APC has passed a vote of confidence of Buhari and his administration.

The communique added that Kano APC also passed same vote of confidence on the National Working Committee (NWC) of the party under the leadership of Chief John Oyegun, and Governor Ganduje as well as the party leadership in Kano state.

Hon. Doguwa said efforts were on top gear to translate the party’s constitution into Hausa language to facilitate better understanding of its technicalities by the locals.

This, when done will also enable the officials to become more familiar with the party’s constitution and comply with its provisions in the conduct of party activities at whatever level.

The communique insisted that, rather than using political office for personal aggrandizement, it should be seen and used as.........

Read More>>>>>>http://leadership.ng/news/556859/pmb-one-of-the-most-honest-nigerians-ga...

1 Like

Re: Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by Akinwerndey: 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
Is this a joke or dream? Honest person? Buhari? Laughing hard... It is like saying the Devil is an honest person!

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by masinga07(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
As a matter of fact, Buhari should be regarded as the most dishonest Nigerian ever seen.

9 Likes

Re: Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
Most honest? make I shit nail!

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by andyboi4real(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Raid Judges Homes At Midnite, Detain Certain People Against The Rule Of Law, Freedom B4 Bt Nt Afta Speech, Recession, Hardship, Making Stupid Comments... This Are All The Product Of His HONESTY.Mehn I Hate Honesty If this Is What It Buys U

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by Jokerman(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Buhari is a thief dressed like a clown... grin

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by IamOdin: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
Op ur headline is somewhat decieving.
Nigga said ONE OF THE MOST HONEST and it means a different thing from MOST HONEST.

You should be fair to the old man.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by Unblockable: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
If after seeing the modest house Buhari built in his village and still says he's not one of the most honest Nigerians, then you should consider visiting a rehab for reevaluation.

^^^^I laugh those guys up there.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by Sweetguy25: 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
Additional notes on Buhari's role
General Buhari has denied his involvement in the December 1983 coup however the example of the late Major Daniel Bamidele betrays Buhari's complicity in the December 1983 coup. Nigerian military historians Max Siollun and Nowa Omoigui note that when Major Bamidele got wind of the coup to oust Shagari, Bamidele reported the issue up the chain of command to his GOC 3rd Armored Division (Major General Buhari) who was allegedly in on the plot. To prevent Bamidele from leaking the plot, Buhari ordered the arrest and detention of Bamidele for 2 weeks. Bamidele wasn't released until the successful execution of the coup. Learning from this unfortunate experience, Bamidele didn't report any rumors of the so-called Vatsa coup (between 1985 and 1986) and was executed for it.[4][5] Bamidele's words to the Special Military Tribunal that tried and convicted him are:

"I heard of the 1983 coup planning, told my GOC General Buhari who detained me for two weeks in Lagos. Instead of a pat on the back, I received a stab. How then do you expect me to report this one? This trial marks the eclipse of my brilliant and unblemished career of 19 years. I fought in the civil war with the ability it pleased God to give me. It is unfortunate that I'm being convicted for something which I have had to stop on two occasions. This is not self adulation but a sincere summary of the qualities inherent in me. It is an irony of fate that the president of the tribunal who in 1964 felt that I was good enough to take training in the UK is now saddled with the duty of showing me the exit from the force and the world."[4]
Re: Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by Abeymills(m): 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
It's very sad and very unfortunate that bubuhari is d kind of president imposed upon Nigerians dat old is d most dishonest of all creatures have ever known

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by Pidggin(f): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
If he's honest why is he holding two portfolios, petroleum minister and president? Honest ko

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by gidgiddy: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
True. When Major Bamidele heard about the coup and went to his CO, General Buhari , Buhari promptly locked him up to avoid leakage.

How can a long time coniving coup plotter who was involved in 3 successful coups, including one that toppled a democratically elected regime be considered honest? If such a man is what some Nigerians think is an example of an honest man then God help us all

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by Ojiofor: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Where is his WAEC certificate?
Somebody that climb to the top through wuruwuru is the most dishonest Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by ajepako(f): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Buhari is honest??

#Ayaf-fall-from-ewedu-tree..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by Sealeddeal(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Did Abacha steal?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by ChimaAdeoye: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
[size=17pt]PMB is the WORST HYPOCRITE and most DECEITFUL THIEF ever to rule Nigeria![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by freeze001(f): 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
The same person that just told us that he travelled to all local governments in Nigeria during campaign?
The one that said he'll publicly declare his assets?
The one that said there was nothing like subsidy and yet still pays subsidy?
The one that said he'll convert presidential fleet to national carrier or sell off lost to reduce wastage?
The one that proudly declared that Abacha did not steal anything yet is using government machinery to recover 'monies wrongly appropriated' during the Abacha era?
A coup plotter and cold-blooded murderer?

He's nowhere near honesty or integrity, just a dirty scam artist and hypocritical bigot with a good game.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 1:18am On Nov 01, 2016
freeze001:
The same person that just told us that he travelled to all local governments in Nigeria during campaign?
The one that said he'll publicly declare his assets?
The one that said there was nothing like subsidy and yet still pays subsidy?
The one that said he'll convert presidential fleet to national carrier or sell off lost to reduce wastage?
The one that proudly declared that Abacha did not steal anything yet is using government machinery to recover 'monies wrongly appropriated' during the Abacha era?
A coup plotter and cold-blooded murderer?

He's nowhere near honesty or integrity, just a dirty scam artist and hypocritical bigot with a good game.

DAZALL!!
Re: Do You Think PMB Is The Most Honest Nigerian? by MisterLongman(m): 2:13am On Nov 01, 2016
Ahhhh!!! shocked

Ganduje for saying this

(1) (Reply)

Imo First Lady Donates 3 More Bungalows To Indigent Widows. / Ondo 2016: Gov.mimiko Gets More Deserted As Another Aide Resigns / Saraki: I Made 95% Of My Wealth Before Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.