Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,297 members, 7,867,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

The Love Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Call (294 Views)

The Love Call / The Love Call / The Love Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Call by Egemeole: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
There is a gate that stands ajar, And through its portals gleaming A radiance from the cross afar, The Savior’s love revealing. That gate ajar stands free for all Who seek through it salvation; The rich and poor, the great and small, Of every tribe and nation. Press onward, then, though foes may frown, While mercy’s gate is open; Accept the cross, and win the crown, Love’s everlasting token. Beyond the river’s brink we’ll lay The cross that here is given, And bear the crown of life away, And love Him more in Heaven. O depth of mercy! Can it be That gate was left ajar for me? For me? For me? Was left ajar for me!

(1) (Reply)

The Love Call / Valentine Coming Soonest / Pedia Enlargement And Veegy Tightening! Something Is Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.