Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Abuja Power Firm Disconnects APC Secretariat Over N1.2m Debt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Power Firm Disconnects APC Secretariat Over N1.2m Debt (6388 Views)

Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat / Excited Supporters Welcome Ademola Adeleke To APC Secretariat For Screening / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Power Firm Disconnects APC Secretariat Over N1.2m Debt by computer0810(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2016
this is 1 of the reason oyegun should go, he can't manage anytin
Re: Abuja Power Firm Disconnects APC Secretariat Over N1.2m Debt by freeze001(f): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2016
teepsee:
Oga he is not, you are just pained he is stating the obvious

brother you on the right track, don't mind some drunk fellow who will never agree with the fact that APC as a party is a complete scam

Please ignore some kind dull people o! Meanwhile I'm a 'She' and a Sister...thanks
Re: Abuja Power Firm Disconnects APC Secretariat Over N1.2m Debt by Nnamso91: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2016
they can't even pay their bills
Re: Abuja Power Firm Disconnects APC Secretariat Over N1.2m Debt by teepsee(f): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2016
freeze001:

Please ignore some kind dull people o! Meanwhile I'm a 'She' and a Sister...thanks
sorry pardon me, I didn't check the gender. So I automatically thought it a he cause it's rear for a she to make such a great point on a political post, cause all they know is romance.

Nice one sis wink kiss
Re: Abuja Power Firm Disconnects APC Secretariat Over N1.2m Debt by macaranta(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2016
Interesting...
Re: Abuja Power Firm Disconnects APC Secretariat Over N1.2m Debt by freeze001(f): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2016
teepsee:
sorry pardon me, I didn't check the gender. So I automatically thought it a he cause it's rear for a she to make such a great point on a political post, cause all they know is romance.

Nice one sis wink kiss

You really didn't have to put down the female folk that way. We all have our strengths and interests.
Re: Abuja Power Firm Disconnects APC Secretariat Over N1.2m Debt by afanide: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2016
Good job
Re: Abuja Power Firm Disconnects APC Secretariat Over N1.2m Debt by teepsee(f): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2016
freeze001:

You really didn't have to put down the female folk that way. We all have our strengths and interests.
if you no defend them watin you for do undecided

Anyways sorry for that dear embarassed
Re: Abuja Power Firm Disconnects APC Secretariat Over N1.2m Debt by SAHACO(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2016
modath:

Splendid... Change should begin with them..

Say what?! undecided Abegiiii, we are not lil kids!! This is weak !! 1.2m is what even an aide of one of their numerous office holders will pay without giving it a 2nd thought!!

Weak propaganda!!! cool

Na you dey talk this, I concur
Re: Abuja Power Firm Disconnects APC Secretariat Over N1.2m Debt by AreaFada2: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2016
Oh, they now want to use heat & sweat to drive out Oyegun. These people are childish sha.

Let them kukuma knock down or burn down the secretariat by themselves. It makes no difference to Nigerians.

The power tussle is between Tinubu & presidential cabal. And any of them rarely set foot on th secretariat. Some even nor get APC membership card. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Abuja Power Firm Disconnects APC Secretariat Over N1.2m Debt by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2016
modath:

God will save you from hate, deep seated bitterness & bias first then I'm open to saving for my own misdemeanours as well.

There is no government anywhere in the world that does not employ propaganda, what sets each apart is how it's propagated.

In this case, the message to be gleaned from the statement I quoted is one of keeping to the straight & narrow, not soiling one's hands which in my book is an overkill...

Defaulting on 1.2m isn't what we are talking about, it's the big numbers not what some use to make it rain in clubs in a couple of hours...

P.S.. Savor this response, e go tey before you see another!! cool

Aunty you wicked o.. grin..the bolded....
Re: Abuja Power Firm Disconnects APC Secretariat Over N1.2m Debt by Paperwhite(m): 12:44am On Nov 02, 2016
modath:

God will save you from hate, deep seated bitterness & bias first then I'm open to saving for my own misdemeanours as well.

There is no government anywhere in the world that does not employ propaganda, what sets each apart is how it's propagated.

In this case, the message to be gleaned from the statement I quoted is one of keeping to the straight & narrow, not soiling one's hands which in my book is an overkill...

Defaulting on 1.2m isn't what we are talking about, it's the big numbers not what some use to make it rain in clubs in a couple of hours...

P.S.. Savor this response, e go tey before you see another!! cool
So why the APC's initial sanctimonious attitude of "Change" in our value system if every government employs the use of propaganda?That means APC remains a scam.You should rather save your damned response in your pocket

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Community Denies Reported Suicide Over Alleged Forceful Land Acquisition / Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. / Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.